EB Entry Corrections Part 3

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
User avatar
MetsJedi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 am
Location: Brooklyn

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 pm

Image

Many of the auctions listed in the 1st editions of the regular and variant are actually for the signed editions and are being recorded into the wrong price histories.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
robertozanzi
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:09 pm
Location: Miami Beach

Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:55 pm

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/de ... 60/history

Don't know why my sale was recorded as 0.00. It should be removed if possible.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 52715
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:09 am

Image
Released: 8/19/2009

Image
Released: 8/1/2014
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Mapman
Art Expert
Posts: 3943
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Suburban Chicago
Contact:

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:08 am

Can we get a set edition added to the list for these two? Many of these were sold as matching numbered sets and probably should be broken out for sales tracking.

Thanks

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/194235
http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/194269
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 am

Image

add the following editions:
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) -
This piece measures approx. 30x20 inches and is printed on creamy French Madero stock.This Artist Edition is only available from JermaineRogers.com. From a signed and numbered edition of only 75 pieces.
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) COPPER EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on matte METALLIC COPPER stock.
This Copper edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) SHATTERED FOIL EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on holographic SHATTERED FOIL stock. From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces.
This Shattered Foil edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) DIAMOND FOIL EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on holographic DIAMOND FOIL stock. From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces.
This Diamond Foil edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
heythatsmybike
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 137
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:53 pm
Location: Texas

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:51 pm

MetsJedi wrote:Image

Many of the auctions listed in the 1st editions of the regular and variant are actually for the signed editions and are being recorded into the wrong price histories.

This is related and you may be working on this already, but just in case...

Currently in the For Sale and Trade > Right now on eBay:

eBay item number:
331301806202
201146820201

Should both be in Signed 1st edition
Image Imagedrop. drink. repeat.
User avatar
amb6883
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Location: Ashburn, VA

Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:41 am

Please move this sale to the 1st Edition for this: http://expressobeans.com/public/detail. ... 021/258215
eBay 231317530545
User avatar
hayward96
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:16 am

On this page:
http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 021/trades

The following auction is for a completely different poster:
231317530546
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:18 pm

Image

add the following editions:
- Artist Edition -
18" x 24", Three Color Screen Print
Artist's Proof Edition of 30, Signed & Numbered
$30
- Metallic Silver Paper Variant -
311 @ Minnesota / North Dakota / South Dakota
18" x 24", Three Color Screen Print on Metallic Silver Paper
Artist's Proof Edition of 3, Signed & Numbered
$75
- Rainbow Speckle HoloFoil Variant -
311 @ Minnesota / North Dakota / South Dakota
18" x 24", One Color Screen Print on HoloFoil Paper
Artist's Proof Edition of 10, Signed & Numbered
$65
- Triple-Split-Fountain on Metallic Silver Paper Variant -
311 @ Minnesota / North Dakota / South Dakota
18" x 24", Triple-Split Fountain Screen Print on Metallic Silver Paper
Artist's Proof Edition of 10, Signed & Numbered
$70
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:32 pm

halftonegraphics wrote:Image

add the following editions:
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) -
This piece measures approx. 30x20 inches and is printed on creamy French Madero stock.This Artist Edition is only available from JermaineRogers.com. From a signed and numbered edition of only 75 pieces.
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) COPPER EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on matte METALLIC COPPER stock.
This Copper edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) SHATTERED FOIL EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on holographic SHATTERED FOIL stock. From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces.
This Shattered Foil edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) DIAMOND FOIL EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on holographic DIAMOND FOIL stock. From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces.
This Diamond Foil edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
From a signed and numbered edition of only 20 pieces.

prices and additional gold foil edition...



- NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) -
50.00

NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) COPPER EDITION
100.00 plus shipping/handling

NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) SHATTERED FOIL EDITION
125.00 plus shipping/handling

NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) DIAMOND FOIL EDITION
125.00 plus shipping/handling

NIN / Soundgarden (California 2014) GOLD FOIL EDITION
Measuring approx. 30x20 inches, this piece is printed on matte GOLD FOIL stock.
This Gold Foil edition is exclusively available from JermaineRogers.com.
From a signed and numbered edition of only 10 pieces. - 100.00 plus shipping/handling
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8466
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:07 pm

Image

Please add a print edition of 150 at $155.

Sylvia Ji's "Marigold Catrina"

Limited edition set of 150 prints.

Image Size 18"W x 18"L

Paper Size 20"W x 20"L

Hand-signed and numbered by the artist

Printed on acid-free archival Italian Cold Press watercolor paper with Epson Ultrachrome HDR inks rated to last in excess of 75 years.

Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed and numbered by the artist.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
Posts: 15369
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm

Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 pm

Image

entry says edition of 300.

website and even the comment section states its an edition of 400. please change edition size to 400.
Limited Edition run of 400 posters from the Trey Anastasio show at Auditorium Theatre in Chicago, IL on May 10, 2005.

This silk-screen poster is an Ames Bros design and is 24" x 18.5". Please note, this poster is not hand numbered.
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral
User avatar
Thebialy
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 730
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 pm
Location: Nashville, TN

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:17 am

add the following variants to the David Welker Dazed and Confused print:

Metallic Ivory
Foil
User avatar
amb6883
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 704
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:06 pm
Location: Ashburn, VA

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:27 am

Image
Please change to edition of 250
User avatar
gonzo303
Art Freak
Posts: 18433
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Fri Aug 29, 2014 12:30 am

Thebialy wrote:add the following variants to the David Welker Dazed and Confused print:

Metallic Ivory
Foil
I'll be nice and make it a little easier and get you details.

Image

Metallic Ivory edition of 20 @ $65.00
Foil edition of 20 @ $75.00

Thanks in advance!
Same fudge, different drop.
Locked