EB Entry Corrections Part 3

Share your thoughts or ask all your questions about ExpressoBeans here.
User avatar
Browntrout
Art Expert
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:20 pm

Image
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Done ^^
So it goes...
User avatar
Browntrout
Art Expert
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:19 am

Hey Now,

Can we add an official "Sticker edition" for this item? It was $5.00 and I added a picture.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/252353

Thanks
Image
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:47 am

Done ^^
So it goes...
wi22azor
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 am

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Malleus JJJ Portland http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/252012
Size is 19.69 x 27.56
It's a signed and numbered, edition of 145
Original cost $40
In the notes, please put:
50x70cm
Artist kept 25 of this edition
Metallic inks with glitter

Zeb Love JJJ Portland http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/252013
18x24 Inch
$30
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:39 pm

Updated ^^
So it goes...
sandman77
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:53 am

Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:34 pm

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/252333

Also a copper edition numbered to 15.
Image
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:33 pm

Done ^^
So it goes...
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4419
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:25 am

http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 61/history

$33 S&D sale should be print edition.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:31 am

cotis wrote:http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 61/history

$33 S&D sale should be print edition.
I'm seeing two entries there. Should they both be moved? One moved, the other removed? One moved, the other left on button?
So it goes...
wi22azor
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 am

Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:03 am

Show edition is
signed and numbered, edition of 400
http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 450/trades
Thank You
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:33 am

Updated ^^ Thanks!
So it goes...
User avatar
cotis
Art Expert
Posts: 4419
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:03 pm
Location: USA

Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:35 pm

mfaith wrote:
cotis wrote:http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 61/history

$33 S&D sale should be print edition.
I'm seeing two entries there. Should they both be moved? One moved, the other removed? One moved, the other left on button?
both moved, not sure how it submitted twice.

only one sale took place, of the print.
User avatar
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 52227
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:50 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:19 pm

cotis wrote:
mfaith wrote:
cotis wrote:http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 61/history

$33 S&D sale should be print edition.
I'm seeing two entries there. Should they both be moved? One moved, the other removed? One moved, the other left on button?
both moved, not sure how it submitted twice.

only one sale took place, of the print.
So then not both moved. One moved, the other removed...

Image

Done ,)
So it goes...
User avatar
Browntrout
Art Expert
Posts: 1190
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Sun Dec 31, 2017 2:44 am

Hey Now,

For this item: http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 28/history

Can we create a "line art" edition of 50?

It was $30, the dimensions are the same and is on Arches 88 paper and is signed, numbered and embossed. And I added a picture.

And can we create a "birch" edition of 5 as well?
It was on birch paper, cost was $100. And I added a picture.

Thanks
Image
Locked