100% Package Deals Thread: handling YOUR package since 2012

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
User avatar
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert
Posts: 4458
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:26 pm
Location: Southsea, UK

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Good man, Scott. Great price on that package. :clap:
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13717
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:16 pm

Doesn't count because Donnie Darko isn't a horror movie.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
mycrospazm
Art Expert
Posts: 2578
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:21 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Kramerica wrote:Doesn't count because Donnie Darko isn't a horror movie.
I haven't seen someone say this since my old bloody-disgusting draft days...oh, the good old days!

It absolutely has elements of horror, so I'd say it squeaks by...
User avatar
DrScott44
Art Expert
Posts: 2174
Joined: Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Kramerica wrote:Doesn't count because Donnie Darko isn't a horror movie.
It's got a scary rabbit face on it, just go with it.

Also: SALE'S FINALIZED
"I say we stomp 'im. Then we tattoo 'im. Then we hang 'im...and then we kill 'im!"

"I say we let 'im go."

"NO!!!"
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
Posts: 13717
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:21 pm

DrScott44 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:Doesn't count because Donnie Darko isn't a horror movie.
It's got a scary rabbit face on it, just go with it.

Also: SALE'S FINALIZED
Every time you say 'just go with it' I curl up in the fetal position and repress memories
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
User avatar
dsanacore
Art Expert
Posts: 6407
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:30 am

ThatsNotGlue wrote:
dsanacore wrote:
dsanacore wrote:Average: $267.65
Original cost: $140.

$180 shipped for all four. I'll include some fun freebies in the tube too.

Shipping will cost me $20. Take 5% off of 180 for paypal fees, that's another $9. That's basically my cost + $10. Count my time spent in line and it's basically below cost (assuming I'm worth more than $2.50 an hour)!

Image Image Image Image (The litho, not the screenprint)
drymount it. $170 shipped. Let's move this.
This is basically buy the first two, get the second two free. Shame because I want the first two badly >_<

drymount it. Again. $160. Special sale, will only be up for 24 hours!
Image Image
ThatsNotGlue
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 am
Location: Orlando

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:33 am

dsanacore wrote:
ThatsNotGlue wrote:
dsanacore wrote:
dsanacore wrote:Average: $267.65
Original cost: $140.

$180 shipped for all four. I'll include some fun freebies in the tube too.

Shipping will cost me $20. Take 5% off of 180 for paypal fees, that's another $9. That's basically my cost + $10. Count my time spent in line and it's basically below cost (assuming I'm worth more than $2.50 an hour)!

Image Image Image Image (The litho, not the screenprint)
drymount it. $170 shipped. Let's move this.
This is basically buy the first two, get the second two free. Shame because I want the first two badly >_<

drymount it. Again. $160. Special sale, will only be up for 24 hours!
ASDFGHJKL * unintelligible mumbling.*
Codeblue wrote:Not really.
User avatar
dsanacore
Art Expert
Posts: 6407
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:39 am

You know you want tooooo....!!!
Image Image
ThatsNotGlue
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 am
Location: Orlando

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:52 am

I also want to pay my first month's rent though. Hmm.
Codeblue wrote:Not really.
User avatar
dsanacore
Art Expert
Posts: 6407
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:51 pm
Location: USA

Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:26 am

pffft $160 is one good night at the bar. You can afford it!
Image Image
User avatar
mkecasey
Art Expert
Posts: 1131
Joined: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:50 pm
Location: Quakertown

Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:06 am

PPP - PRIMUS, PRIMUS, PLUS test print
Image
Image
Image
$270
User avatar
RiotAct
EB Trainee
Posts: 17545
Joined: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:47 pm
Location: Buffalo, NY

Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm

RiotAct wrote:Nice deal, Sanacore! I also would like to move mine post-haste, so I'm adding a print to the bundle and lowering the price by ten bucks!
RiotAct wrote:
RiotAct wrote:Image (mint/NM)
+
Image (light edgewear on right-hand border, would frame out easily, can send pics before you pay)
+
Image(mint/NM)
+
Image (mint/NM)

$255 shipped / insured, and I'll throw in a McCarthy print from last year's sub (might have a little bit of waviness, but would look fine under glass) for free. Offer good for the next 96 hours.

Great idea for a thread!
54 hours left, mofos.
7 hours to go, then this is off the table!
Image
1000steps wrote:Gift payments are like unprotected sex - always a bad idea with strangers... If you are gonna do it, do it with someone you trust absolutely.
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
Posts: 10134
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 pm

I'll play Ansin tri pack

Image
Thor has two SMALL bends at the top of the print when i was taking it out it rolled over and put those there would not notice in a frame & can send pics if interested but trust me when i say it's fine & you'll be happy

Image

Image

325$ shipped & insured :pint:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
ThatsNotGlue
Art Expert
Posts: 1087
Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:43 am
Location: Orlando

Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:51 pm

dsanacore wrote:You know you want tooooo....!!!
Sorry mate, just picked up another ISO, looks like I'm gonna have to pass on this :P
Codeblue wrote:Not really.
User avatar
dearmrecho
Art Expert
Posts: 2765
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:04 am
Location: Hayfield, Derbyshire, UK.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:16 pm

So what's the connection here?
Three prints by Ken Taylor for starters... too obvious?
Being sold at the price I paid for them from the drops is connection No 2.
Final and most important is my wife doesn't know about any of these!
So without further ado...

Image AP Edition
Image AP Edition
Image Mondo Edition

Including shipping - £120 to UK. Worldwide $200.
Off on holiday in a little about 36 hours so...

cheerio
Post Reply