100% Package Deals Thread: handling YOUR package since 2012

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Atlas
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:57 am

Package Deals Available Next 12 Hours

Image+Image+Image

The Warm and Fuzzy
PACKAGE PRICE: $360 shipped/insured

Image+Image+Image

The Gore and Bloody
PACKAGE PRICE: $360 shipped/insured

Thanks for the thread Doc :clap:
fletchthis

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

Great idea for a thread. There are some nice packages in here already. I'm hoping someone drops a Tron/ Brazil Ansin package? With my luck I will probably be asleep.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:14 am

fletchthis wrote:Great idea for a thread. There are some nice packages in here already. I'm hoping someone drops a Tron/ Brazil Ansin package? With my luck I will probably be asleep.
Wow 3 years and this got you to post? That's impressive.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Badbutch
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:22 am

I'll give it a whirl...

$350 Landscape Package

Englert Yeah, &@$% You, Too AP with spider head sketch

Danger Game of Thrones White Walker HBO Edition (in excellent condition)

McCarthy The Darkness
"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!" ~ Billy Ray Valentine
jung
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 am

Psst...hey you over there...wanna buy some snow? Perhaps you're jonesin' for a...

Late-Night "Eightball O' Snow" Package:

Hoth 10 McCarthy - AP signed edition
[View Item]

+

Sex Bob-Omb Toronto 10 Tong - 1st
[View Item]

+

I Saw The Devil 11 Tong - 1st
[View Item]

$370 shipped/insured (within CONUS) for all three. International buyers add $25.

After receiving your tube, please feel free to watch (or re-watch) The Empire Strikes Back, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, and I Saw The Devil, after which we can discuss the figurative significance of snow as a way for all three films to reflect the interior states of their respective protagonists.

If I haven't yet alienated you with my pseudo-intellectual babble, here's a bonus: if you want to have matching number prints from the Scott Pilgrim series whose numbers are the same as the soon-to-be-yours Tong Sex Bob-omb, I will throw in the following two prints for an additional $30 (so 400 total):

Crash and the Boys 10 Jo - 1st
[View Item]

+

Kid Chameleon 10 Aesthetic Apparatus - 1st
[View Item]

Please pm me if you're interested in any of these options, have stuff you want to offer in trade, etc. Thanks!
Image ImageImageImage Image
mattg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:54 am

mattg wrote:Image ImageImageImage

Looks like Scott beat me to it but here they are. $340 shipped and insured CONUS, 4'" Yazoo, kraft and tissue paper.

Black Widow has the Mondo dent, but I have spooned it down to nearly nothing.
My package has been very well handled.......pending payment. Thanks Doc!
DrScott44
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:55 am

mattg wrote:

Looks like Scott beat me to it but here they are. $340 shipped and insured CONUS, 4'" Yazoo, kraft and tissue paper.

Go ahead and PayPal me a finder's fee of 10%. Next time it'll be the standard 15, but this time we can let it slide.
"I say we stomp 'im. Then we tattoo 'im. Then we hang 'im...and then we kill 'im!"

"I say we let 'im go."

"NO!!!"
bmerel
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:17 am

fun drymountin thread!!!

Phlegm Package:

$850 for all 3 plus an extra Phlegm Comic

Spoor Package:

+
your choice of..
or
or
$150 shipped

Sperry:
Image Image Image
$725 shipped
mattg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:16 am

DrScott44 wrote:
mattg wrote:

Go ahead and PayPal me a finder's fee of 10%. Next time it'll be the standard 15, but this time we can let it slide.
#7 bro
bethemonkey
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:57 am

Iron Giant Package + Extra Tong because there is no other Iron Giant print that I have Package

Iron Giant 11 Tong Reg

The Iron Giant 12 Durieux

Brave New World 11 Tong

$330 Includes shipping from Canada
I'm in Canada and it costs more to ship everywhere, so get over it.
gonzo303
Art Freak

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:00 am

All 3 for 500 plus shipping/fees
Same fudge, different drop.
kcn0
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:07 am

Anthony Petrie Package - $180 shipped

Image *Artist Edition* signed/numbered/near mint (has some edge ware on right side [unable to take pictures that actually show this])
+
Image signed/numbered/mint
+
Image signed/numbered/mint
Last edited by kcn0 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Main ISOs: Stout "Pulp Fiction" & anything Phlegm
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:22 am

Codeblue wrote:If the comedy/blogging thing doesn't work out for the op, he'd prolly do pretty well as a used car salesman.
:lol: Yes! All I can think of is - Image

Also, Scott - you do standup? I didn't know that.
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
DrScott44
Art Expert

Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 am

jamesmassey1988 wrote:
Codeblue wrote:If the comedy/blogging thing doesn't work out for the op, he'd prolly do pretty well as a used car salesman.
:lol: Yes! All I can think of is - Image

Also, Scott - you do standup? I didn't know that.
Used to be a standup comic. About four years ago, My buddies sorta bullied me into doing some open mic stuff, and that led to a few other gigs. THAT led to fairly steady work in Dallas: I got to perform with some of the city's best comics (guys like Justin Foster, John Tole, and Paul Varghese, who last I heard was opening for Dave Chappelle; next time I'm having a beer with any of you, remind me to tell you the story about the Swinger's Club show), I came down to Austin and performed during SXSW, I headlined the Improv in Addison a couple times...it was pretty fun.

But doing standup's a thankless job, one that some people work at for YEARS before finally getting, say, a record deal or some sorta TV appearance. I simply didn't want to spend a decade performing in a series of increasingly-depressing comedy clubs, driving all over the country and not knowing when my next big paycheck would arrive...if ever. Also: whoooole bunch of drama in the stand-up community, and fudge was getting kinda obnoxious around the time I decided to stop. Luckily, it was right around that time that I got my first gig writing stuff online, which scratched the creative itch just as well (if not better) than standup ever did.

I'll still seek out a stage from time to time if I get a particularly good idea for a bit, or whenever a few key friends pester me about doing a show. But for the most part, I escaped a near-career in stand-up with my soul largely intact, and I'd like to leave it that way (especially since I sometimes need to sell off chunks of that soul to pay for my poster habit). Maybe I'll do a few minutes at the next Austin-based EB gathering, if there's interest. Could do an EB-themed set.
"I say we stomp 'im. Then we tattoo 'im. Then we hang 'im...and then we kill 'im!"

"I say we let 'im go."

"NO!!!"
sidewaysscott
Art God

Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:07 am

this thread won't work. .02
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.