Mondo Postcard/Showcard Thread!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:06 pm

hahaha, when I saw the thread bumped I already knew it was you :pint:

I'd like one too after loF is taken care of... got trades.
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:looking for one of these if anyone grabs an extra copy.

nsd
Art Expert

Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:08 pm

RottenAtom wrote:hahaha, when I saw the thread bumped I already knew it was you :pint:

I'd like one too after loF is taken care of...
lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:looking for one of these if anyone grabs an extra copy.
Plus 1 to the line too please.
Can be an online release PB when I am not trying to get the piece if I am available. Just ask.
#1 ISO's: (Stout - Signed "Reservoir Dogs", Taylor - "Drive" & Mitchell - Signed "Driver" Portrait)
fitz
Art Expert

Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:31 am

maddoghoek100 wrote:they are realy asking, but the watchers are people looking to see if anyone is actually foolish enough to buy.
Rainbolt wrote:Is this for real? These are just the post cards? I used to have a bunch of these from the old Mondo days. I just gave them out to friends. I even tried to cut a few up to make stencils hahhah

eBay 190671538543
About $70 is the going rate for a set on here
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:59 am

fitz wrote:
maddoghoek100 wrote:they are realy asking, but the watchers are people looking to see if anyone is actually foolish enough to buy.
Rainbolt wrote:Is this for real? These are just the post cards? I used to have a bunch of these from the old Mondo days. I just gave them out to friends. I even tried to cut a few up to make stencils hahhah

eBay 190671538543
About $70 is the going rate for a set on here
I just gave away a set to anyone that donated $25 to a good cause. I wasn't using them.
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:01 am

I grabbed a handful of these. PM with your addy and Ill try to get them out by Friday. I think I have 8.
“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.”
Rainbolt
Art Expert

Tue May 06, 2014 9:26 am

All gone folks sorry.
aibohphobia
Art Expert

Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:40 pm

I have a bunch of extra showcards I am looking to trade.

I am looking for:
Mike Mitchell x Marvel x Mondo - Gambit card
Mike Mitchell Mondo Game of Thrones - Tyrion Card

Mondo Gallery showcards
Some older Mondo film cards - Moss Tribbles, Taylor Thor, Ansin Pilgrim
Spoke Art showcards
Bottleneck Gallery showcards
Contemporary art showcards
Pretty much anything else, I like alot of stuff so let me know what extras you got!

Send me a list of 5 or so that you like and I will also includes some extras. I have multiples of a bunch of them.

R1: Budich - Basterds, PPC - Cap America, Ansin - Dracula, Tong - Iron Giant, Whalen - Monsters INC, NC Winters - Q, NC Winters - Hypnotoad
R2: Drew Struzan Doc, Stout - Kill Bill, Taylor - Gremlins, 2001 Film Card, Halloween 2 Film Card, Mark Reihill - Boba Fett, Jeff Boyes showcard
R3: Taylor - Little Shop, Taylor - Haru, Distant Winter Set - Taylor/Ansin/Kelly, Alex Pardee - Edgar Wright showcard

R1: Ghostbusters set - Kelly/Petrie/Budich, Rock Paper Scissors showcard, Jim Mafood showcard, Dave MacDowell showcard, Kirk Demarais showcard, DKNG showcard, Jay Shells showcard
R2: Petrie - We Made Them Do It showcard, Cuyler Smith - Judd Apatow showcard, Hanksy showcard, Phone Booth 5 Year showcard, Joe Van Wetering - Space showcard, Andgrew DeGraff showcard, Ellen Wilberg - Allow me to introduce myself showcard
R3: Nathan Stapley showcard, Mark Englert Kubrick showcard, Casey Callender Jaws showcard, Daniel Danger card, Mike Mitchell showcard, Cuddly Rigor Mortis showcard, Bruce White showcard, Aled Lewis showcard, Bruce Yan showcard

R1: Charming Baker Set, Native Tongue set - Shaw/Cabina/Liwag, Pow Wow Hawaii showcard, Scope Miami showcard
R2: John Doe - Contraband showcard, Crystal Wagner showcard, Erik Jones / Tran Nguyen showcard, NoseGo / Curiot showcard, Alex Yanes showcard, Ryan Hewitt showcard
R3: Tom Bagshaw - Supersonic showcard, Brian Viveros / Dan Quintana showcard, Plastic Jesus showcard, Grady Gordon showcard, Joao Ruas showcard, Chet Zar showcard, Sandra Chevrier - 10 Years showcard, Lora Zombie showcard

Thanks!
Image _ Image
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:00 pm

if anyone grabs an extra i would love one.

アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
"Celsius"- Welcome to Expressobeans, bitch.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:24 pm

me again :lol: if anyone can grab an extra it would be much apprciated. i'll post some stuff up that i have for trades in a little while.

アキラImage
"Gkohler"-it only takes 1 idiot to throw that much cash at something for it to instantly be "worth" that much.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:02 pm

I'm looking for the recent Horkey showcard. If anybody can help out, please let me know! :pint:
This is a Hyperstoic showcard that was given out during SDCC.

Front

Back

Hahaajp
Art Expert

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm

^Wow that's a nice one! I wish I knew I would've grabbed some for you.
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:22 pm

hit me up if anyone wants to trade.
アキラImage
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:08 am

PM'ed a few of you about some trades. :D
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:59 am

updated what i have for trade.

アキラImage
lilorphanFunkhouser
Art Expert

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:28 pm

lilorphanFunkhouser wrote:me again :lol: if anyone can grab an extra it would be much apprciated. i'll post some stuff up that i have for trades in a little while.

looking for this one too and any WBYK showcards if anyone can help pm me.

アキラImage