Mondo Postcard/Showcard Thread!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:58 am

My showcard collection has grown enormously over the past few months. I'm planning on getting a binder and putting most of them in sleeves. Here's what I have so far thanks to a few generous members, you know who you are! :D

fitz
Art Expert

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:47 am

I am desperate (well, that's a bit strong, keen maybe) to get one of the Moss Convoy postcards - there are people trying to sell them on ebay for pretty stupid money considering they have no real "value". If anyone could post one to the UK I would be happy to cover shipping and the cost of a subway sandwich :)

Alternatively, if there are any postcards from their forthcoming exhibition in Leeds I will look to do some trades.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:57 am

fitz wrote:I am desperate (well, that's a bit strong, keen maybe) to get one of the Moss Convoy postcards - there are people trying to sell them on ebay for pretty stupid money considering they have no real "value". If anyone could post one to the UK I would be happy to cover shipping and the cost of a subway sandwich :)

Alternatively, if there are any postcards from their forthcoming exhibition in Leeds I will look to do some trades.
Yeah I've been looking for the Moss postcard set and some Josh Keyes showcards as well but I wouldn't wanna pay a hefty price for all of them to put them in my binder and not frame them up. Someone hook this guy up!
middayshadows
Art Expert

Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:25 pm

fitz wrote:I am desperate (well, that's a bit strong, keen maybe) to get one of the Moss Convoy postcards - there are people trying to sell them on ebay for pretty stupid money considering they have no real "value". If anyone could post one to the UK I would be happy to cover shipping and the cost of a subway sandwich :)
The Moss RR postcard sets have always been sought after. They're very nice. Only given out as sets, never as singles, at the Rolling Roadshow stops, to VIPS.

Hopefully someone has broken up a set and wouldnt mind sending you/trading you one. Good luck with the search!
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Anyone grab any cool showcards or postcards from NYCC? Post them here! If anyone has any extra cards from the Mondo booth from NYCC I would love some. I'll be updating with pictures in a few days. :D
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Here's what they look like in case you guys are wondering:

MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:21 pm

I think I've got a spare Olly Moss- Homer showcard laying around somewhere. Anyone interested in a trade, perhaps?
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:58 pm

MooreSaxPlease wrote:I think I've got a spare Olly Moss- Homer showcard laying around somewhere. Anyone interested in a trade, perhaps?
PM'ed!
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:52 pm

I like this thread. That binder idea is great!
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:55 pm

RottenAtom wrote:I like this thread. That binder idea is great!
jesseindisguise
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:12 pm

I've got a set for you H., pm me your addy and I'll send them along. :pint:
Blake wrote:Always Be Tubing.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:25 pm

RottenAtom wrote:I like this thread. That binder idea is great!
Yeah I just ordered a binder and some more 4x6 pages so I'll be posting some pictures later on this week as soon as I put everything together. :pint:
jesseindisguise wrote:I've got a set for you H., pm me your addy and I'll send them along. :pint:
PM'd! Thanks so much! :notworthy: :clap:
MooreSaxPlease
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:55 pm

To those that PM'd me about the Homer show card, my apologies, I only have 1 left. I could have sworn I had 2.
Hahaajp
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:22 pm

MooreSaxPlease wrote:To those that PM'd me about the Homer show card, my apologies, I only have 1 left. I could have sworn I had 2.
Hey no worries! I'm glad this thread has been put to good use. :clap:
tlaz
Art Expert

Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Great thread!
ISO Ron burgundy!
Pretty much can take you pic, I will toss in extras for sure!!
Picture.jpg