Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
canuck
Art Freak

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 pm

biscocrack420 wrote:
superburdick wrote:BUYER BEWARE OF THIS SELLER. Phanovart sold me the MPP Spusta. Print was not in the condition as advertised. The print arrived rolled in a garbage bag instead of craft paper and in a tube way too small. When I unrolled the print, it had large creases front and back, brown stain on the front, and a tear on the bottom. So not the "mint" he is advertising. When I asked to return the print for a refund, Phanovart told me he had no extra funds and starting giving me the run around. I offered to pay to ship the print back to him and he still refused to refund me. All I look for is a refund from Phanovart and to ship his print back to him. Sketchy seller here.
Wrong thread. This thread is for recommended traders not shady pieces of fudge.
Is there even a thread for people you wouldn't recommended? If not we should totally have one.
acappa
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:35 pm

First deal on EB was with mattg.

Awesome guy, perfect packing, quick shipping, great print.
milphey
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:33 pm

Badbutch hooked me with a great price on a Tom Whalen + gave me a free Dan McCarthy in the tube for no reason but apparently to be nice! Well packaged prints, instant shipping. Can't ask for more! Will happily buy from him again.
Badbutch
Art Expert

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 pm

This is long over due...

iambillyg - A huge thank you for going way, WAY over and beyond in hooking me up at the WBYK show. Saying Billy is the best is like saying the sky is blue, but I don't care. The guy is awesome.

ryanfromindiana - Again, another PB that goes out of his way to hook you up. The guy is a friggin' gem. And he smells good too :wink:

Pineapple007 - The man is the fudge. He's helped me out multiple times and I can't thank him enough. Plus, he's a gentle lover.

GiantBoyDective - Besides being the next best thing to Paul Blart when it comes to line security, GBD always goes that extra yard when you're in a pinch. Thank you, brother!

Hahaajp - Thanks to Hahaajp I have two of my most prized prints. Plus she's a damn good friend who helps me out constantly. Don't let her touch your radio, though :wink:

beeger22884 - A new buddy who's been a pleasure to deal with. The guys hooked me up when he didn't have to and it's super appreciated.

Last, but not least...

kannibaliztik - Thanks to him I have my number 1 ISO hanging in my living room now. He made what should have been the scariest trade I've done yet go by as smooth as glass.

Thanks a bunch, guys :clap: :clap: :clap:
"'Cause I'm a karate man! And a karate man bruises on the inside!" ~ Billy Ray Valentine
bosephus
Art Expert

Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:51 pm

raisinbox and watersbrad are golden in my book. Two great sellers! :clap:
"I'm a backbone shiver and I'm a bundle of joy."
smokeycat
Art Expert

Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:30 pm

just got a print i've been lusting over from slowt. great to buy from!! says what he does and does what he says! friendly, reasonable good comunication. what more to say? :clap:
ImageImageImage
jampar5000
Art Expert

Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:29 am

High time i popped one on here as well.

TheRivler1 - great transaction - thanks dude, despite some douchery on my part.

DearMrEcho - PB'd my Shaun of the dead AP like a legend for reasons that will remain cryptic.

DeeStar - Pb'd a BTTF print for cost, and 2 heads up of massive note - the beers are on me.

Special thanks must go out to Ged88988 - Pb'd me a massive ISO at cost, and is a general EB legend.

do not hesitate to deal with any of these peeps. :)
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'
mattlew69
Art Expert

Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:27 pm

murdock and sonny both hooked me up with sweet deals!

They did me a couple of solids, if you will.
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:04 am

TurnJBup, RiotAct and finneganm are all solid in communication and hooked me up nicely :clap:

Doesn't get any better than these guys. Great EBeaners!!!
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:22 am

Badbutch is an epic poster buddy :notworthy:
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
toyroom
Art Expert

Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:22 am

Here are a few people I would do business with again.
Excellent transactions, all practice good communication, packing/shipping, and are valuable members of this community.

eesram12===== AWESOME!
JMS1984 ====== AWESOME!
caleb========= AWESOME!
Froilan
Art Connoisseur

Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:13 pm

This is a thumbs up for;

BadButch - I will never forget Reservoir Dog screening night. Thanks to you, I got a tix and a poster that night.
"... and then for one of them to come out and call out another artist for contributing to the over-saturated world of uninspired lazy art…" - Brad Klausen
DeliStyle
Art Enthusiast

Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 pm

Username: ratm

Good communication. Excellent description. Provided detailed pictures. Sent the print out as soon as payment was received.
CookieHead

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Username:adzmax

Great deal, fast shipping could not be happier!
breakingbadger
Art Connoisseur

Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:47 pm

I just completed my first international transaction over EB with omar. A+ packaging and quick shipping with great communication. Print is MINT. Thanks!