Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
duckyhoward
Art Expert

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:32 am

Badbutch wrote:duckyhoward is the MAN!!! Gave me an incredible deal on a huge grail, did one of the finest packing jobs I've seen and sent it to me from Australia faster than most prints I get from the states. I'm beyond impressed.
Right back at you my friend. :clap:
One of the easiest transactions i have had here on EB. Badbutch is also the man!
With bit of credit going to the postals services too - for taking only 4 days to move the tube on its 13,000km/8,100 mile journey from ADL to CA. Pretty impressive.
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
duckyhoward
Art Expert

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:37 am

Also had great positive dealings with these three EB'ers in recent months - wottagunn, hensenj02 and iwokeinrelief :clap:
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
bryndavies
Art Expert

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:05 pm

Iwokeinrelief is definitely a stand up dude. He's hooked me up and I've just sent him some things. No worries with him.
ImageT.K.C.
jamel-d
Art Freak

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm

bryndavies wrote:Iwokeinrelief is definitely a stand up dude.
:pint:
lukin321
Art Expert

Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:30 pm

I'm back in the game a bit and these kind souls have made it a smooth re-entry. Work with them!

jrsheppa
immiddleearth
rmjguttermouth
xpunk74
perihelion
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:18 am

lukin321 wrote:I'm back in the game a bit and these kind souls have made it a smooth re-entry. Work with them!

jrsheppa
immiddleearth
rmjguttermouth
xpunk74
perihelion

jrsheppa is a great guy to deal with. Finally got a Hypostasis!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
rockbridge
Art Expert

Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:57 pm

Shout out to:

goldenrose: Not only does he always have incredible acquistion posts, but I was fortunate enough to buy a print from him and it was packed like a dream :clap:

Rick_a_c: Such a class act! He hooked me up with a print for face :pint:
LarryForsyth
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Have to say many thanks to * Izmon * - Met in person for quite an expensive sale/trade and it all went smoothly. Nice person and really takes care of prints.
Zepeleptic
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:10 pm

duckyhoward wrote:
Badbutch wrote:duckyhoward is the MAN!!! Gave me an incredible deal on a huge grail, did one of the finest packing jobs I've seen and sent it to me from Australia faster than most prints I get from the states. I'm beyond impressed.
Right back at you my friend. :clap:
One of the easiest transactions i have had here on EB. Badbutch is also the man!
With bit of credit going to the postals services too - for taking only 4 days to move the tube on its 13,000km/8,100 mile journey from ADL to CA. Pretty impressive.
I want to reiterate the recommendation of Badbutch! He is an awesome member, has helped me on numerous occasions, and is a great kisser!
TopHatZombies wrote:LOOK FOR THE RED DOTS!!!!!!
rockbridge
Art Expert

Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:20 am

I recently purchased from:

coughdrop608 & alittle

Great commuication and shipping on both :clap:
canuck
Art Freak

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:30 pm

Had a recent purchase from username: Malcolm.

Very quick shipping, tube packed for war, the whole nine yards. Don't hesitate to pick up something from him.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:49 pm

had a couple great dealings with honeygetthekids & y2knonsense

Both awesome dudes!! :rock:
steve5635
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:40 pm

great big thumbs up and thank you to shyofnormal hooked me up with one of my iso. top notch
randykekic
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:33 pm

Have dealt with some phenomenal sellers lately for my Mark Englert prints. All have great communication, fast shipping and the best prices by far the prints I have purchased off them. They are as follows:
AtomicDaytona ( Bought 4 prints and gave me HUGH discount)
woodrowgus ( From Maui to Cleveland, OH area in 4 days)
Greatplainsman (Prices and communication so good have bought off him multiple times)
FlipFlipFlipadelphia ( Crazy awesome price for a print with a defect that has been long sold out, which framed out great)
cbxcamel ( Well under the six month average for the print I bought)
IronRinn ( Prices and communication so good have bought off him multiple times)

Highly recommend all. If they have something you are interested in do not hesitate to message them. We all know how much packing means when shipping a print. These fellas go above and beyond!!! Thanks guys
jmcguire
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:56 pm

Just wanted to give a shout out to a few people around for purchasing, and selling me/my prints!
-shaunpurslow
-Billy
-Stark

You guys all rock!! 8)