Recommended traders/sellers on EB

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
iambillyg
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 am

Great transactions recently with finneganm and TopHatZombies. finneganm has actually become my number one customer with 4 transactions!

Immediate payment from both, great communication, and all around good people. Thanks again!
gshedron
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm

Have a few to post up here. Got an assist on an ISO from mhanc and he threw in a bonus print that I'm super stoked on! Much appreciation going his way.

Bought from HisBobness and got the print quickly with good communication.

Had a successful trade with thefrogbrothers. Great communication and nice to deal with.
Jon1701
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 pm

GCGCAC, good price, quick shipping and quality packing. :pint:
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”
netluffyg
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Big props to Gonzo for hooking me up. He may get a bad rap, but he packed my poster amazingly.
Tissue paper, bubble wrap, and a nice perfect roll. Too few people go to that length.
adamsmasher wrote: There is not enough wall space for ambivalence.
invisible222
Art Enthusiast

Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 pm

Thanks to BigJ for the prints and shipping them all the way out to my little rock in the middle of the Pacific. As soon as I get some UV glass/Plexi, they will be on the wall. The sun here is HARSH.
GTMaus
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:41 pm

iambillyg wrote:Definitely recommend GTMaus. Hooked me up with a longtime ISO. Great communication, packaging and immediate shipment. Good guy all around!
Hey thanks for the shout out. Hope you enjoy it. I need some pics when you frame it up!
“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
-- Kurt Cobain --
GTMaus
Art Expert

Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:43 pm

killbunny wrote:Hello,

1st post but Ive had some great people selling to me the past while.
I added them to my signature as I went along but that doesnt do anyone any good if I dont post, so here's my ongoing list of great sellers :clap:

RupertPupkin, bighitters, GTMaus, retter, DMBTattoo and exadore
!

Thank you!
Thanks man :D
“I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.”
-- Kurt Cobain --
summoner
Art Freak

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Great transaction with mtarail, was a few days to get the print out and he tossed a pretty decent freebie in to make up for the delay Packaged great, good deal, plus a freebie, what more could you ask for!?
Image Image Image
Aphex139
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:21 pm

So here's a little story I've got to tell, about a member named Scott who you know so well...

I've got to give a huge shout out to sidewaysscott. I bought a print from his most recent FS thread, and he accidentally dinged an edge while packing it. Now most sellers would just throw it in the tube and hope I wouldn't notice, but he was completely upfront about it, and surprised me with one of my ISOs to make up for a practically unnoticeable ding. Thanks for making me feel a little less jaded about the world of poster collecting. :notworthy:

I also wanted to mention mrcarstairs, who was patient with me while I gathered funds for my first Stout acquisition, and packed the tube like a champ. It arrived minty as the day it was born, and is now kicking some ass on my bedroom wall. :pint:

I've had prior dealings with these two before, and can say without hesitation that they're both stand-up guys who know how to treat a customer right. :clap:
ImageImageImageImage
GCGCAC
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Jon1701 wrote:GCGCAC, good price, quick shipping and quality packing. :pint:
Thank you
:pint:
GCGCAC
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Had a great trading experience with wizzack. Communication, packing/shipping, poster, all were perfect!

Also, a late shout out to emac. Perfect shipping/poster and communication!
Ithakus
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:05 pm

Thanks to rubenjleal for a smooth transaction.

Also, to readicculus86 and flatland333 for very fast payments! I hope your items arrive safe and sound!
ImageImage x 2 T.H.C
Dnovi
Art Expert

Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:34 pm

highly recommend MarshMan65, he packaged some prints like Fort Knox in our trade. They arrived as safe as possible!
MarshMan65
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:31 pm

I 'd highly recommend Dnovi to anyone! smooth transaction, great communication, packaged like a pro!

would definitely do business again!
Mondo Drops Are Built On Hope.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

Just had a smooth deal with bethemonkey. From Canada to Texas in a week and a great deal!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump