post your scratch and dents for sale

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
User avatar
mr_rugby
Art Expert
Posts: 6034
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:07 am

hayward96 wrote:Daniel Danger Black Keys Poster Artist Edition
12/31/10
Image

Tube was dented, creases running up the middle of print, very difficutl to see from the front though, pics if you'd like.

$10 to cover shipping.
[/quote]
If this is $10.00 I'll take it
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:19 am

One vertical 1 1/2 inch crease running along the outside upper left of the print. It is in the white border and when framed you would never see it. The furthest the crease goes in from the outside of the paper is prob a cm or less. Happened during shipping from sliding out of the craftpaper.

40 Shipped and Insured

Image
Last edited by JDel on Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 6933
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 am

S. URKEL JERK 09 PARDEE
Signed & Numbered 20/30

Image

$45 SHIPPED FLAT TO U.S.A.

Very rare Alex Pardee print is on super-thick paper, has a light crease going horizontal across the back from the original flat packaging. Crease is 4" from top mostly visible from the back, but can be seen slightly near Urkel's hand on front. CRAZY amounts of detail and color!!
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Heres another. Very slight dog ear on top left corner. Other than that the print is fine :D

19 shipped and insured
Image
Last edited by JDel on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
joecoffee
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:42 pm

My Dents don't have anything for sale. But the Dents in the next town over might.
User avatar
adamlikesthings
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:46 pm

just bumping so i can keep an easy eye on this. great thread idea
Giclee - "One unintended consequence of Duganne's choice of name was its problematic use in the French language since it is also modern French slang for male ejaculation"
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
Posts: 6306
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Great Idea.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm

What the heck its friday today only 33 Shipped
JDel wrote:One vertical 1 1/2 inch crease running along the outside upper left of the print. It is in the white border and when framed you would never see it. The furthest the crease goes in from the outside of the paper is prob a cm or less. Happened during shipping from sliding out of the craftpaper.

40 Shipped and Insured

Image
Last edited by JDel on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
fnord
Art Expert
Posts: 7394
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:41 pm

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Nothing to contribute right now.
DeltaSigChi4 wrote:Don't let these nerds hold you down, playa.

E
User avatar
Vytis33
Art Expert
Posts: 2067
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 pm

My copy that didn't pass IJ's inspection and the included OHEY print. $10 to cover shipping in the Continental US. First to PM gets it.

And......SOLD!


Image
Last edited by Vytis33 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
adamlikesthings
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 508
Joined: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:14 pm
Location: Northern Ireland

Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:45 pm

Vytis33 wrote:My copy that didn't pass IJ's inspection and the included OHEY print. $10 to cover shipping in the Continental US. First to PM gets it.


Image

pm'd just checking if gone yet?
Giclee - "One unintended consequence of Duganne's choice of name was its problematic use in the French language since it is also modern French slang for male ejaculation"
User avatar
JDel
Art Expert
Posts: 2494
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: PA

Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:28 pm

JDel wrote:What the heck its friday today only 33 Shipped
JDel wrote:One vertical 1 1/2 inch crease running along the outside upper left of the print. It is in the white border and when framed you would never see it. The furthest the crease goes in from the outside of the paper is prob a cm or less. Happened during shipping from sliding out of the craftpaper.

SOLD

Image

Still got this
Slight dogear in left top corner
18 shipped and insured
Image
User avatar
hayward96
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 am

hayward96 wrote:Daniel Danger Black Keys Poster
01/01/11
Image

Tube was dented, creases running up the middle of print, very difficutl to see from the front though, pics if you'd like.

$10 to cover shipping.
Pending
User avatar
hayward96
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 755
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:56 am

hayward96 wrote:Daniel Danger Black Keys Poster Artist Edition
12/31/10
Image

Tube was dented, creases running up the middle of print, very difficutl to see from the front though, pics if you'd like.

$10 to cover shipping.
Gone
User avatar
IggyD
Art Expert
Posts: 1612
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:16 am
Location: Monee
Contact:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm

hayward96 wrote:
hayward96 wrote:Daniel Danger Black Keys Poster Artist Edition
12/31/10
Image

Tube was dented, creases running up the middle of print, very difficutl to see from the front though, pics if you'd like.

$10 to cover shipping.
Gone
Nice one.. I was at that show and missed the poster.. Congrats Mr
Post Reply