post your scratch and dents for sale

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 am

bmerel wrote:
zefarrett wrote:if he is screwing people over isn't this illegal? and people that have dealt with him have his address...
i just wrote him an email. not a very pleasant one at all. yes, i have his address. yes, i'll use it if i need to. i gave him an ultimatum...send the print back immediately or i'll take a few days vacation and make my way to his doorstep. i enjoy driving and flying. thanks for lookin out fellow beaners. i'll let you know what happens as soon as he responds. in the meantime, i've gotten a few offers and want to wait to see what happens with him before i proceed. i promise you i'm not trying to rape anyone or side dealing...this is my first time (hopefully LAST) dealing with selling a damaged print. So, if i need to sell it, i just want to make sure i've gotten a good idea of the fair market price.

Muchas Grassyass

wow, bmerel, I hope you get this fudge figured out.

heathunter is 100% fuckbucket. I hope he's reading this. Total fuckbucket cumdumpster.
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
bone811
Art Expert

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:31 pm

got it in a trade. not a very happy one, to say the least.[/quote]
Did you buy it from heathunter/og2gucci/quietstorm/jmichael3941 or hifive?

That looks exactly like the print I returned to him because it came damaged.[/quote]

uh, yes. one of them. PM me so this doesn't get nasty publicly. don't want to castrate someone but would LOVE to know what your experience was.[/quote]

Deserves Castration if true, should be publicly humiliated and banned as well. IMO
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:41 pm

bone811 wrote: Deserves Castration if true, should be publicly humiliated and banned as well. IMO
Already banned. Several times. And humiliation wouldn't work because he has no humility.
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:46 pm

daviddelgadoh wrote:
bone811 wrote: Deserves Castration if true, should be publicly humiliated and banned as well. IMO
Already banned. Several times. And humiliation wouldn't work because he has no humility.
Bad thing is he gets banned then makes up a new name, then gets banned and repeats. We are never safe.
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:52 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
daviddelgadoh wrote:
Bad thing is he gets banned then makes up a new name, then gets banned and repeats. We are never safe.
This happens in all kinds of trading. I know that a lot of the prop sites I visit there are a few regular frauds that pop up on there. None of the measures aforementioned really do any good for them. They get banned, they create a new name. They get 'humiliated' in public, as was said, they have no humility so it just slides right off their back. A lot of the time they even use fake addresses which makes it harder to track them down, they also know that most people aren't going to bother with trying to hunt them down and bring a civil suit because it wouldn't be worth their time/money. Even trying to ban the IP probably wouldn't help in this instance.

So in short, I don't know that there is a good way to prevent it from happening. Feedback is nice and all, but if they even want to go to the trouble those can be faked too. Or better yet they come on, make a few small fish trades to get some positive feedback, then they slam someone on a high-end item.
JonEwaD
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:42 pm

Are quietstorm & hifive scammers cause I was talking to both of them this week? Also, is there a thread for people to not deal with? Thanks
liptonsweettea
Art Expert

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:44 pm

JonEwaD wrote:Are quietstorm & hifive scammers cause I was talking to both of them this week? Also, is there a thread for people to not deal with? Thanks
yes, they are the same person as heathunter, i would avoid them at all cost.
rubberneck
Art God

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 pm

Grab a coffee, put your feet up and have a gander:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... heathunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
JonEwaD
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:13 pm

Thanks for letting me know & responding so quickly
rachi
Art Connoisseur

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:09 pm

rubberneck wrote:Grab a coffee, put your feet up and have a gander:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... heathunter

Wow. I needed two coffees for that lot!
Great that some EB'rs are so vigilant and helpful :clap:
novemberwarrior
Art Enthusiast

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:29 am

i need some help from the experts .... :cry:

i have an ISO that is basically drymounted. Totally my fault ... long story made short. Showed family new ISO ... Totoro! Everyone jumps for joy. Delicately handled, no one breathed for two mins etc Placed print back into tube to be put into flat store the next day. MISTAKE: left cap of the end of tube, and tube on floor. Another new purchase that we had recently acquired, a kitten (bruce) randomly decides to run into the tube (with print in it) then run out the other end basically scratching the drymount out of totoro...................... joy turns to horror, remorse, hatred of cat and everyone in the room. :hanging:

Is there anyway of getting a print repaired? I have no interest in selling it and want it framed up, but i know i will always see those little claw marks...

Any suggestions that are professional?
parlow
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:32 am

Easiest way is to just sell it, and buy another one.
rmoore
Art Expert

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:45 am

novemberwarrior wrote:
Is there anyway of getting a print repaired? I have no interest in selling it and want it framed up, but i know i will always see those little claw marks...
If you are going to frame it and enjoy it, just forgive Bruce and have something to remember him forever, even after he's gone.

totoro.jpg
theperfecttree
EB Team

Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:58 am

novemberwarrior wrote:
If you are going to frame it and enjoy it, just forgive Bruce and have something to remember him forever, even after he's gone.

agreed. I say frame it as-is... it's a pretty good story. Heck, if someone wants to sell me a Totoro variant today for $500 I promise to sprinkle catnip on it and have my cat claw at it for a few seconds before I have it framed... and then post the video for everyone to enjoy / cringe at :D
dragonmanagement
Art Connoisseur

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:06 am

creepy
itsame wrote:Image