post your scratch and dents for sale

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
User avatar
ceevee
Art Expert
Posts: 7584
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm

Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:44 pm

ceevee wrote:Saber Flags - Red & Blue
These are sold. Thanks.
User avatar
xbrc
Art Expert
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:55 pm
Location: MN

Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:15 pm

Image

Soft corner along with a barely noticeable crease; will frame out. $265 shipped conus

Image

Image

Image

AP, some edge creasing; will frame out. $175 shipped conus

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image Image
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Noah0189 wrote:Mike Mitchell Cardinal Fat Bird:PENDING
One small indentation and one longer indentation. Does not run entire length of image. Is not a bend-doesn't go through to other side. Had it framed and never noticed it until I took it out. Four sharp corners, no edge wear.
#53/100
image.jpg
This has sold.
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
User avatar
sez752
Art Expert
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Location: St Louis,MO

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:26 am

Image$150 Shipped Conus

Received with a small edge bump from hitting the sticker. PM if interested.

***Please forgive the cross post. Didn't know which one was more appropriate to put it in.***
User avatar
mattg
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:02 pm

$400 shipped and insured

Image

Images in link below

http://imgur.com/a/Fcbl3
Image
Novotel16
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 161
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:38 pm

Drive stout cityscape edge wear. Pm for pics. 66 shipped.
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7139
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:50 pm

anybody remember how much that fat Cardinal went for?
User avatar
iambillyg
Art Freak
Posts: 10387
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:14 am
Location: Austin, TX
Contact:

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:03 pm

Someone mentioned the highest recorded sale, so I assume $280?
User avatar
chalkdust
Art Expert
Posts: 7139
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:00 am
Location: St. Louis

Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:48 pm

yowza! You people and your rotund birds.. :shock:
User avatar
sez752
Art Expert
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
Location: St Louis,MO

Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:29 am

sez752 wrote:Image$150 Shipped Conus

Received with a small edge bump from hitting the sticker. PM if interested.

***Please forgive the cross post. Didn't know which one was more appropriate to put it in.***
Image$60 Shipped Conus

Received with soft corners.
User avatar
xbrc
Art Expert
Posts: 1462
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 12:55 pm
Location: MN

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:51 am

xbrc wrote:Image

AP, some edge creasing; will frame out. $175 shipped conus
This has sold.
Image Image
User avatar
Noah0189
Art Expert
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 am

chalkdust wrote:yowza! You people and your rotund birds.. :shock:
LSmith55 sold his for $280-the highest recorded sale. :clap: I sold my S&D for $190.
acidburn wrote:...Was one of those bootleg Spidermans that looked like a luchador and showed my excuse for a bulge.
User avatar
middayshadows
Art Expert
Posts: 5777
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:05 am

Noah0189 wrote:
chalkdust wrote:yowza! You people and your rotund birds.. :shock:
LSmith55 sold his for $280-the highest recorded sale. :clap: I sold my S&D for $190.
:clap:
Image
User avatar
hellosir
Art Freak
Posts: 11189
Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:05 am

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:26 am

mattg wrote:$400 shipped and insured

Image

Images in link below

http://imgur.com/a/Fcbl3
Da fuq happened to this?
User avatar
hax0n
Art Expert
Posts: 2784
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:43 pm
Location: Keepin' Austin Weird

Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:29 am

hellosir wrote:
mattg wrote:$400 shipped and insured

Image

Images in link below

http://imgur.com/a/Fcbl3
Da fuq happened to this?
Edition of 199 :pint:
Image
electrachrome wrote:None of us who are responsible for this website really have any idea how it works
Post Reply