Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
deestar
Art Expert

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:56 am

Chenley123 wrote:
deestar wrote:
Chenley123 wrote:Yeah, looks great
Wowza, its benn a while dude. You good?
Yes thanks mate. How are you? I pop in ever now and then but it's got very quiet around here
Yes mate. Like many i have migrated over to the fb groups.
Mainly selling these days due to an overabundance of prints but still hanging onto some nuggets.
Chenley123
Art Expert

Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:33 am

deestar wrote:
Chenley123 wrote:
deestar wrote:
Chenley123 wrote:Yeah, looks great
Wowza, its benn a while dude. You good?
Yes thanks mate. How are you? I pop in ever now and then but it's got very quiet around here
Yes mate. Like many i have migrated over to the fb groups.
Mainly selling these days due to an overabundance of prints but still hanging onto some nuggets.
It had been quite a while since I'd seen anything to really want to be honest. I still keep an eye out but rare I see anything I'd put up...or hoard away in the chest as is more often the case. I did sell my Horkey ROTK though. Bought a house and seemed silly to keep it with the prices people were offering...was hard to sell it, loved that print
sidaldo
Art Expert

Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:36 pm

Traveling to the UK for 2 weeks, if anyone has something in my ISO to offer me or in general is looking to sell, PM!

Cheers.