Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
User avatar
fitz
Art Expert
Posts: 6900
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 am

Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:34 pm

yeah it looks great - my favourite artist of all time is probably Gustave Dore and this just has such a similar vibe to it for me plus its sufficiently arty to be possible to hang it outside of my allotted nerd room :)
User avatar
xenmate
Art Expert
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:46 pm

fitz wrote:yeah it looks great - my favourite artist of all time is probably Gustave Dore and this just has such a similar vibe to it for me plus its sufficiently arty to be possible to hang it outside of my allotted nerd room :)
Image

:pint:
User avatar
deestar
Art Expert
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 am
Location: Manchester United Kingdom

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Well i hope that everyone is well, i am on the hunt for a couple of ISO's at the minute -
HORKEY - Pans Labyrinth, TWBB Reg, True Grit.
Durieux - Jaws, Kong REG/Var, maybe Forbidden Planet.

I am selling a few pieces too -

Jock - SOTD reg AP - £137.50 posted.
Jc Richard - Jurassic Park (titled) £137.50
Daniel Danger - Psycho reg - £90, variant £60
I may also be looking to sell a few others from my collection to fund the ISO's.

I did lock down my last ISO - Horkey Jurassic Park, which is knockout in person.

Thanks for putting up with my sales pitch y'all i appreciate it.
User avatar
Loobaz
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 675
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 am

Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:04 am

What - No love for IG?? Durieux's best, by far. :wink:

Before I start an ISO thread - has anyone in the UK got any Metal or Wood prints they want to trade/sell? Anything considered, and good trades to offer. Obviously, would love the big-guns (Robocop or T2 :drool: - one can dream, right...), but also very keen on Ansin Dracula and Mummy on wood, Emek Metals...
User avatar
dhokes
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 303
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 am
Location: UK

Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:59 am

"International shipping options: First Class International shipping cannot be insured. Therefore there will be no refunds or replacements for packages that are damaged or lost if this shipping option is chosen." - online gallery

Does this go against The Consumer Contracts Regulations? If an item does get lost/damaged, isn't it the seller's responsibility to take it up with the courier?
User avatar
sfxdan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 610
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:43 pm
Location: london
Contact:

Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:43 pm

deestar wrote:Well i hope that everyone is well, i am on the hunt for a couple of ISO's at the minute -
HORKEY - Pans Labyrinth, TWBB Reg, True Grit.
Durieux - Jaws, Kong REG/Var, maybe Forbidden Planet.

I am selling a few pieces too -

Jock - SOTD reg AP - £137.50 posted.
Jc Richard - Jurassic Park (titled) £137.50
Daniel Danger - Psycho reg - £90, variant £60
I may also be looking to sell a few others from my collection to fund the ISO's.

I did lock down my last ISO - Horkey Jurassic Park, which is knockout in person.

Thanks for putting up with my sales pitch y'all i appreciate it.
Good luck with the search deestar. Would love the horkey pans. I tried a few months ago, going through the members who had them up for sale. Shuck a couple free but just didn't have the funds at the time
User avatar
deestar
Art Expert
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 am
Location: Manchester United Kingdom

Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:32 am

Thanks dude.

Been a busy few weeks of "Del-Boy'n", started a overhaul of my collection.

Thinking of letting a few of my Moss's go and picking up a few long time ISO's.
I am interested in the Durieuxs I don't have in my collection, so if people are letting them go or are after trades, hit me up.

And in the meantime I should be picking up my TBubbs tickets on Monday, happpy days.

Edit: how is everyone financially placed for another Mylar sleeve order?
User avatar
xenmate
Art Expert
Posts: 1015
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:34 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:40 am

I'm still waiting for the last sleeve order.

There was one that didn't go through, right?

Anyways yes, I'm in.
User avatar
deestar
Art Expert
Posts: 1624
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:51 am
Location: Manchester United Kingdom

Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:16 am

xenmate wrote:I'm still waiting for the last sleeve order.

There was one that didn't go through, right?

Anyways yes, I'm in.
The last one, is still awaiting payment.

Echo was up for handling it but cash needed to be upfront.
So if enough of us can front the cash, the order will go ahead.
User avatar
rimmer
Art Expert
Posts: 1126
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:22 pm
Location: Essex

Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:02 am

Still up for some sleeves here
ImageImage
User avatar
Hellraiser
Art Expert
Posts: 2016
Joined: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Definitely up for sleeves :)
User avatar
bert
Art Expert
Posts: 1734
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:03 pm

I'm in for sleeves too please :)
User avatar
jpfondu
Art Expert
Posts: 2532
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:51 am
Location: Scotland

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:04 pm

bert wrote:I'm in for sleeves too please :)
User avatar
fitz
Art Expert
Posts: 6900
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 am

Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Happy to take some if it helps with orders
User avatar
LeeKaye
Art Expert
Posts: 1924
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:50 am

Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:04 am

So am I, with the amounts I requested last time. So I think there is a current list that we finalised? If someone needs money I can send that off.
Post Reply