Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
roo
Art Expert

Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:51 pm

whl10 wrote:to tie in with your stout talk; i just received my one hotspur membership newsletter for october three days ago over here in the states.

roo you dont like spurs? all this time i thought you were a great guy. dont tell me you support arsenal... :noziggi:
You are right i am a GUNNERS fan. My family are all born in Camden Town so Arsenal or the spurs are the 2 teams you should or could support being from that area. When i was little and went to Highbury with my Uncle for the first time i was mesmerized i have been a Gunners fan ever since but i dont talk about it much lately....... :ziggi:
suchanoo
Art Expert

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 pm

RupertPupkin wrote:I'd love to know if anyone in the UK has received any of the Stout Star Wars posters, or if anyone has even got a shipping notification...
Hi all. I'm from South London, living in Japan on assignment. I got my Mondo SW prints about a week ago, delivered here to Yokohama. Stunning.
UK Member? Reclaim some VAT... http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... =8&t=85994
shut your mouth and open your mind
whl10
Art Expert

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm

roo wrote:
whl10 wrote:to tie in with your stout talk; i just received my one hotspur membership newsletter for october three days ago over here in the states.

roo you dont like spurs? all this time i thought you were a great guy. dont tell me you support arsenal... :noziggi:
You are right i am a GUNNERS fan. My family are all born in Camden Town so Arsenal or the spurs are the 2 teams you should or could support being from that area. When i was little and went to Highbury with my Uncle for the first time i was mesmerized i have been a Gunners fan ever since but i dont talk about it much lately....... :ziggi:
and why would you talk about it, nothing to speak of...
our internet friendship is on thin ice
roo
Art Expert

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 pm

whl10 wrote: and why would you talk about it, nothing to speak of...
our internet friendship is on thin ice
I dont like to upset people, Its a gunners year for sure. What are they 2nd on the table compared to 5th,,, cough, cough. I would understand if you dont talk to me anymore, the gunners - spurs, thing has divided parts of my family, but nothing wrong with a good old fashion punch up, as long as you shake hands afterwards and the victor buys the beers.. :pint: GO THE GUNNERS....... :ziggi:
lcsproductions
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:59 pm

Friends don't let friends support the Sp*rs.

Its even censored on this bored. :pint:

Spuds more like it.....Two minutes away from Adams. Good luck to you twitch rednapp.

Cmon Arsenal show em how its done
$250 for the pair shipped and insured. Both are mint. Shipping should be around 7 or 8 bucks.

FYI: this was the collection that didn't make my walls, still beats your shitty little collections...and if it doesn't, I still couldn't care less.
whl10
Art Expert

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:05 pm

two nil and you drymounted it up
fantasticmrpapa
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm in for UK related, can't leave it all to the banksyforum
misterx
Art Expert

Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:14 am

Shame...I feel sorry for all the supporters of London teams posting here...must be tough seeing a team from Manchester dominate the EPL for the last ten years.... :wink:

And don't forget the Wanderers!!

Good idea for a UK thread mate,will be keepin' an eye on it.....
War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength.
burndisneyland
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:21 am

I got Stout notification back end of last week, that wasn't a set just my ESB single.
RupertPupkin wrote: Be careful of EB, it can be very addictive and financially disastrous!
RupertPupkin
Art Expert

Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 am

I contacted them. All is well.
this aggression will not stand, man.
LeeKaye
Art Expert

Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:24 am

:)
mus42
Art Enthusiast

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:54 am

misterx wrote:Shame...I feel sorry for all the supporters of London teams posting here...must be tough seeing a team from Manchester dominate the EPL for the last ten years.... :wink:
...and it will be even harder when they become the 2nd best team in Manchester won't it? :P
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:55 am

RupertPupkin wrote:I'd love to know if anyone in the UK has received any of the Stout Star Wars posters, or if anyone has even got a shipping notification...
Shipping notifications received - yes, prints received - no, but I do have 2 parcels waiting for me at the post office. One is Malleus Fairytale. Fingers crossed the other is a Stout tube.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:59 am

I ordered one as did my brother. Neither of us have received them yet. Customs tend to hold things up for ages here. I'm hoping that today or tomorrow is the lucky day(s).
ianpotter
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:02 am

DaleCooper wrote:I ordered one as did my brother. Neither of us have received them yet. Customs tend to hold things up for ages here. I'm hoping that today or tomorrow is the lucky day(s).
I had to pay a £48 customs fee yesterday.
BOOOO!
Some you win, some you lose.