Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
1nkling
Site Admin

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:52 pm

fitz wrote:
1nkling wrote:Ok I survived another Glastonbury. Did I miss anything important?
Big Dolly Parton fan?
Not really although we did wander near the stage so we could say we'd seen her. Heard her do 'Jolene'.

I saw Robert Plant, Jack White, The Black Keys, Yes Sir Boss, a bit of Blondie, Mad Dog McCrae, Duncan Disorderly and the Scallywags, De La Soul, Jurassic 5, DJ Yoda, Mr B and loads of other stuff I've forgotten.
My up to date trades and ISOs.
fitz
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:55 pm

I have never felt the slightest urge to go to any festivals - things like TB (with nice clean toilets in the royal armouries) are about as grungy as I like to get :lol:
tankpig
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:31 pm

How do i get my name down for a few 24x36's?
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:40 pm

tankpig wrote:How do i get my name down for a few 24x36's?

Put your name down on the list , and chase it up , don't expect the guy doing the ordering to have to chase you up otherwise nothing gets done.
mushetphoto
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:11 am

1nkling wrote:
fitz wrote:
Big Dolly Parton fan?
Not really although we did wander near the stage so we could say we'd seen her. Heard her do 'Jolene'.

I saw Robert Plant, Jack White, The Black Keys, Yes Sir Boss, a bit of Blondie, Mad Dog McCrae, Duncan Disorderly and the Scallywags, De La Soul, Jurassic 5, DJ Yoda, Mr B and loads of other stuff I've forgotten.
Did Yoda do the video show with his decks hooked up to the visuals? Seen him a few times now and he's the muut's nuts every time.

Not been to any festivals since ATP at Minehead a few years ago. Beds, bogs and Burger King - perfect. Leeds fest line-ups and attendees have been going down the pan the last ten years or so.
Jaspar
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:09 am

fitz wrote:
Big Dolly Parton fan?
Secretly Banksy?

Has been quite a few years since I've been to Glastonbury. Am going to Hyde Park on Friday, and Secret Garden Party at the end of the month
jampar5000
Art Expert

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:18 am

Jaspar wrote:
fitz wrote:
Big Dolly Parton fan?
Secretly Banksy?

Has been quite a few years since I've been to Glastonbury. Am going to Hyde Park on Friday, and Secret Garden Party at the end of the month
If you want some tips about Secret Garden party - drop me a PM - I have been 3 times, but not this year. Also going on friday - let me know if you wanna grab a beer.
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'
deestar
Art Expert

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:32 am

Jaspar can you do me a favour old bean and post approximate costs for the last sleeve order per sleeve? I have had people asking me, and since I didn't handle the last order and am just trying to help out organise this one, it may help people if they understand approximate costs per sleeve.

I also need to ask Echo about the minimum order per sleeve type, as there are limits to pack amounts and we will need to hit those to fulfil the order.
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:42 am

Jaspar wrote:
fitz wrote:
Big Dolly Parton fan?
Secretly Banksy?

If your going to the secret garden party then you'll only be about 6 miles away from me , serious now , if you feel like a refreshing shower at some time feel free to drop in the pub , probably takes 10 mins or so In the car.

Or if you want to come up the day before , your more than welcome to doss down on the floors upstairs , I would offer you a bed but they've all been removed ....let me know .
1nkling
Site Admin

Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 am

mushetphoto wrote:
Did Yoda do the video show with his decks hooked up to the visuals? Seen him a few times now and he's the muut's nuts every time.
Unfortunately not as he didn't have a proper video screen set up. There were some visuals but it was one of those images generated by individual lights kinda screens.

He still did an awesome set though and was clearly thoroughly enjoying the crowd as much as they were enjoying him.
My up to date trades and ISOs.
fitz
Art Expert

Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:01 am

1nkling wrote:
mushetphoto wrote:
Unfortunately not as he didn't have a proper video screen set up. There were some visuals but it was one of those images generated by individual lights kinda screens.

He still did an awesome set though and was clearly thoroughly enjoying the crowd as much as they were enjoying him.
did he lift any cars stuck in the mud using only his mind?
Izmon
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:14 am

Hey guys need to move some stuff most will be averages but I'm flexible so shoot me a pm

Cooper mayhem reg £80 delivered

Cooper anarchy £50 delivered

Barrett assembeling £40 delivered

Los Angeles die hard van genderen £60 delivered

Drive sheratt £ 35 delivered

Ghostbusters van genderen £ 50 delivered

Petrie avengers ap I think this had a slight crease on the corner but was spooned out nothing major £80 delivered

In Bruges New flesh commission varient - PENDING £80 delivered

Whalen monsters commission £65 delivered

Smackdown set valderama £70

All delivered in UK send me a pm to discuss thanks guys

Anything else in my traded is also available
sfxdan
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:37 pm

pking1601 wrote:
Hellraiser wrote:I have a chance to buy my first original :)

As a result I have to shift some stuff so firstly I have to move this Danny O'Connor:

Retracing Steps - Hand Finished AP edition of 2

Let me know if your interested and we can work out a deal close enough to cost (want to recoup shipping too). It cost £150 from the artist.
That's a beautiful print Keith. Good luck with the sale.

Keith. Don't do it. It's such a great piece in person!!

Frame it instead
Jaspar
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:41 am

jampar5000 wrote: If you want some tips about Secret Garden party - drop me a PM - I have been 3 times, but not this year. Also going on friday - let me know if you wanna grab a beer.
Cheers James. Not my first year, went to the anniversary year a couple of years ago. Am a bit of a festival veteran now, probably been to about 30 or so. Will be in a group, and wrangling children and festival noobs so may be a bit difficult for me to get away, but will try and remember to message you on the Friday in case we can meet up.
deestar wrote:Jaspar can you do me a favour old bean and post approximate costs for the last sleeve order per sleeve? I have had people asking me, and since I didn't handle the last order and am just trying to help out organise this one, it may help people if they understand approximate costs per sleeve.
I also need to ask Echo about the minimum order per sleeve type, as there are limits to pack amounts and we will need to hit those to fulfil the order.
Facebooked ya! Think the minimum quantities are what they have in the drop down menus (25?). Think they ended up being about £2.20 for the large sleeves (excluding UK delivery)? Largely depends on the quantity ordered though, as the international postage is a big whack, but is less per unit the more you order.
Fattyramone wrote: If your going to the secret garden party then you'll only be about 6 miles away from me , serious now , if you feel like a refreshing shower at some time feel free to drop in the pub , probably takes 10 mins or so In the car.
Or if you want to come up the day before , your more than welcome to doss down on the floors upstairs , I would offer you a bed but they've all been removed ....let me know .
There are going to be 6 of us, is that okay? :twisted:
Think I'll be too busy wrangling peeps! Cheers though!
Fattyramone
Art Expert

Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:10 am

jasper

6 is fine as long as your all happy to doss down on the carpeted floors upstairs with your sleeping bags , or even put your tents up in the beer garden.

The offers there if you want it , if it's too much hassle then that's fine and I understand.