Place for UK users to gather/trade/chat!

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:50 am

I think it's metallic inks which will help.

And then this comes along...

Mimic has gone out the window for today now!
jamesmassey1988
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:54 am

Are we expecting any of these to drop online today?
TWTTR - @masseyjh
INSTGRM - @jimmassey
:ziggi:
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:00 am

I believe so... would probably like to ask for a PB if someone isn't interested in it for themselves. :)
rocker
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:02 am

I'm not interested in it for myself.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/posterbuddies/
Facebook group for chatting about prints
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:56 am

rocker wrote:I'm not interested in it for myself.
Does that mean you're up for some PBing? :)
rocker
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:07 am

I could be, message me...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/posterbuddies/
Facebook group for chatting about prints
Izmon
Art Connoisseur

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:36 pm

where can get that breaking bad print which page do i need to keep refreshing to grab that haha
Hellraiser
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Bump for any night time people before it hits eBay :)
Hellraiser wrote:Hi folks, I have my final print for sale to pay for my The Thing.

Martin Ansin - Game of Thrones

Happy to recover what would be my cost on this so looking for £90 shipped.

Let me know if interested before it hits the bay.
Chenley123
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:15 pm

+1 for Mimic!

That was easy for a change, click it once and it said not available, then refreshed and it was in the cart, already signed in, thanks very much...kettle on!
bert
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm

Nice score on Mimic - I'd like a Del Toro signed one...one day, one day!

Have any of you chaps received a Moss Dark Knight that you're not happy with? I just went to flatten mine out and it's of pretty poor quality, the mouth is hard to see at all and the T and H of THE are pretty much invisible too. It looks a lot worse than many of the ones in the thread about quality, but with international postage being costly, I wonder if replacing it is possible...
Chenley123
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:14 pm

bert wrote:Nice score on Mimic - I'd like a Del Toro signed one...one day, one day!

Have any of you chaps received a Moss Dark Knight that you're not happy with? I just went to flatten mine out and it's of pretty poor quality, the mouth is hard to see at all and the T and H of THE are pretty much invisible too. It looks a lot worse than many of the ones in the thread about quality, but with international postage being costly, I wonder if replacing it is possible...
Thanks Toby. I've heard quite a few bad things about those prints. There are quite a few that have said they'd be replaced rather then returned.

Still no 'This is my farm'?
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:56 pm

I got my Farm print through while I was away last week. Mark usually has extras for lost and damaged prints so you'll be OK if it doesn't arrive.

I PB'd for another EB chappy on TDKR and that particular copy wasn't too bad I thought (he thought the same)... mouth was visible - but if I had an issue with it it was on the type and a general lack of subtlety in tone. It would be interesting to see the timed drop next to the SDCC edition. Quite happy not to have gone for this one.

Totally messed up on the Taylor Breaking Bad though and the best efforts of my PB haven't landed me one. But a big thank you to rocker for taking the time and having the patience to sit through what turned out to be a long drop... I owe you :pint:

Quite pleased that I gave in to temptation and went for the Mimic after the heads up from philipanderson :notworthy:
1nkling
Site Admin

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:09 pm

dearmrecho wrote:I got my Farm print through while I was away last week. Mark usually has extras for lost and damaged prints so you'll be OK if it doesn't arrive.

I PB'd for another EB chappy on TDKR and that particular copy wasn't too bad I thought (he thought the same)... mouth was visible - but if I had an issue with it it was on the type and a general lack of subtlety in tone. It would be interesting to see the timed drop next to the SDCC edition. Quite happy not to have gone for this one.

Totally messed up on the Taylor Breaking Bad though and the best efforts of my PB haven't landed me one. But a big thank you to rocker for taking the time and having the patience to sit through what turned out to be a long drop... I owe you :pint:

Quite pleased that I gave in to temptation and went for the Mimic after the heads up from philipanderson :notworthy:
I had a crack at PBing for you on the Taylor print too and failed abysmally.. Got all my detail in then hit checkout and it took me back to the main page. :roll:

My Englert Farm print turned up last week btw..

One TDKR print turned up damaged so I'm getting a replacement. The other turned up yesterday and doesn't look too bad. PBing for Hellraiser with one of them so I'll see if he's happy with it or if I should ask for a replacement to be sent out..

My up to date trades and ISOs.
dearmrecho
Art Expert

Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:12 pm

1nkling wrote: I had a crack at PBing for you on the Taylor print too and failed abysmally.. Got all my detail in then hit checkout and it took me back to the main page. :roll:
Awww! Cheers matey... I'm welling up now... sniff! :pint: :notworthy:
jampar5000
Art Expert

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 am

Hey Guys,

a newcomer here, and glad i finally found a UK centric thread. more of rugby fan than a football fan, but if pushed, Chelsea (apologies) would be my team as grew up in South London. Anyone else here massively underawed by trying to get prints when they drop? I have tried a few recently (englert's Dr Who print, Jocks TDKR), and failed miserably each time - but perhaps that is my inexperience shining through. Did manage to snag one of Aled Lewis' Shaun of the dead Prints from G1988.

I have a A Danger/Moss Defective Comics Print for sale on Ebay, if anyone is interested, let me know, and i'll PM the link to you.

I have a few other prints for sale, but not sure of the etiquette on here - how does it work?

Jampar5000
LeeKaye wrote:I liked it, but I am trying to resist the lure of one more 'wafer thin print'