How do you ship posters?

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Crzdcolombian
New User

Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:18 am

Kind of a stupid question but I have a few Tyler Stout Posters

And moved in with my gf so need to have less “nerdy” fudge haha.

Like I had some idiot send me an Inglorious Basterds poster a few years back and it did not have both sides of the poster container. So for cheaping out on a new poster container the guy lost $600 I paid on eBay.

Any way my posters are framed. Is it better to just do it local?
BadJustin
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 am

To ship them framed? Did you frame them or were they professionally done?
RiotAct
EB Team

Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:43 am

if you want to ship it framed, get a large flattish box like the one furniture (requiring assembly) comes in, and use a LOT of bubble wrap to make sure the glass is well protected. Honestly, you’re probably better off selling the prints unframed so you can just use a tube.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:10 am

From a buyer perspective, I wouldn't buy anything expensive that is already framed. There's so much inconsistency with different framers and techniques, I would want to inspect the print outside of the frame to verify condition.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Lesteraction

Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:46 pm

If you wish to ship it framed, use a lot of bubble wrap to ensure the glass is well-protected. Get a big flattish box, similar to the one that furniture (that needs assembly) comes in. If you can merely use a tube, you're probably better off selling the prints unframed.
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:19 pm

if you want to framed it ship, the one furniture (requiring assembly) comes in get a large flattish box like, and use a LOT of glass to make sure the bubble wrap is well protected. Honestly, you can just tube a use so you’re probably better off printing the sells unframed.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
Grateful69Phish
Art Freak

Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:56 pm

kind of appears to be a double nick??? :eh: :rolling: