The Maltese Falcon by Andrew Swainson Screenprint Commission

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
dra666
Art Enthusiast

Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Im running a commission for The Maltese Falcon with Andrew Swainson as artist. the print will be 24"x36" and Andrew has already produced an amazing sketch. These will be printed in the UK by a local Screen printer to Andrew who he has used before, this way he can be there to oversee printing. I have priced for a run of 30 prints with 10 APs for Andrew, if we get more members the price will come down so worst case would be £48 + pp fees and shipping. (Approx $58) but more people mean the price drops if i can get 40 people in the group costs would reduce to £38 +pp fees and shipping ($45) if you are interested in joining pm me or here is a link to the facebook group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3801711 ... cation=ufi
dra666
Art Enthusiast

Tue May 23, 2017 4:51 pm

This is a WIP image from Andew, starting to take shape
dra666
Art Enthusiast

Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:50 pm

pretty much final art, just a few tweeks to make. we still have spots available so if you interested in joining please use the link or message me if your not on face book. art fee of £28 is due now then printing fee in the near future when we get the final quote and finally shipping.