Toy Collectors FS/FT Thread

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
sirrichardrichard
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:49 pm

sirrichardrichard wrote:
sirrichardrichard wrote:I've got a ton of Funko Pop Vinyl - most are loose without boxes. If you are looking for any let me know and we'll see if I can help. Some SDCC stuff, chase figures, retired ones - can trade $$$ or posters.

Also, I have about 15 MOTUC Classics figures, I'll dig around to see what I have and update it later.
Out of box Funko Pop vinyl figures

SDCC 2012 - Biggs Darklighter
SDCC 2012 - Holographic Darth Maul
SDCC 2012 - 501st Clone Trooper
ECCC - Han and Luke Stormtroopers
Black Flash

In box

Deadpool X-force
Gemini Collectibles - Flocked Beast
Gemini Collectibles - Black and White Thing
Chase - Superman
Chase - Batman
Chase - Robin
Chase - Flash
Chase - Batgirl
SDCC 2013 - Metallic Dumbo
SDCC 2013 - Metallic Mike and Sulley from Monsters U.
...and more, just ask.
MOTUC Classics FIgures

Queen Marlena with Cringer
Stratos
Clawful
King Randor
Hordak
King Hssss
Buzz Off
Moss Man w/ unflocked ears
Man-E-Faces
Keldor
SNout-Spout
Princess Adora
Faker

Make an offer - will take $$$ or posters.
fallchild
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Also have my DX12 Hot Toys Batman for sale for $340 (will accept reasonable offers) shipped CONUS only right now. Wanting to move it as soon as possible. It was opened twice, once when I received it from SS (to make sure no parts were broken/missing) then put into storage and again a few days ago to take new pics never displayed. I can send pics if requested.

Bumped the price on Nemesis down a little bit...

Hollywood Collectibles Group:

Nemesis Statue $225 shipped (also never displayed and only opened a couple times.)
v1101011
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm

fallchild wrote:Also have my DX12 Hot Toys Batman for sale for $340 (will accept reasonable offers) shipped CONUS only right now. Wanting to move it as soon as possible. It was opened twice, once when I received it from SS (to make sure no parts were broken/missing) then put into storage and again a few days ago to take new pics never displayed. I can send pics if requested.
Ugh! Not the DX12! I'd give my first born child before I'd part with that guy. lol Seriously, that's a good deal. I'd take it if I didn't already have one. Good luck with the sale. :cheers:
v1101011
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:28 pm

Prices lowered on these

Hot Toys:
Iron Man Mark III (regular version) - $350 (Opened to inspect the figure and to remove the batteries/never displayed)
AVP Machiko - $225 (Opened to inspect the figure/never assembled or displayed)
Cisco192345
Art Enthusiast

Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 pm

sirrichardrichard wrote:
sirrichardrichard wrote:
sirrichardrichard wrote:I've got a ton of Funko Pop Vinyl - most are loose without boxes. If you are looking for any let me know and we'll see if I can help. Some SDCC stuff, chase figures, retired ones - can trade $$$ or posters.

Also, I have about 15 MOTUC Classics figures, I'll dig around to see what I have and update it later.
Out of box Funko Pop vinyl figures

SDCC 2012 - Biggs Darklighter
SDCC 2012 - Holographic Darth Maul
SDCC 2012 - 501st Clone Trooper
ECCC - Han and Luke Stormtroopers
Black Flash

In box

Deadpool X-force
Gemini Collectibles - Flocked Beast
Gemini Collectibles - Black and White Thing
Chase - Superman
Chase - Batman
Chase - Robin
Chase - Flash
Chase - Batgirl
SDCC 2013 - Metallic Dumbo
SDCC 2013 - Metallic Mike and Sulley from Monsters U.
...and more, just ask.
MOTUC Classics FIgures

Queen Marlena with Cringer
Stratos
Clawful
King Randor
Hordak
King Hssss
Buzz Off
Moss Man w/ unflocked ears
Man-E-Faces
Keldor
SNout-Spout
Princess Adora
Faker

Make an offer - will take $$$ or posters.
info / price on the following:
Chase - Superman
Chase - Batman
Chase - Robin
Chase - Flash
Chase - Batgirl

Thanks
MoviePosterEmpire

Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:53 pm

I'm not sure how Hot Toys pre orders work but I need the Marty McFly that they announced. Someone who is in the know please PM me. THANKS!
fallchild
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 pm

v1101011 wrote:
fallchild wrote:Also have my DX12 Hot Toys Batman for sale for $340 (will accept reasonable offers) shipped CONUS only right now. Wanting to move it as soon as possible. It was opened twice, once when I received it from SS (to make sure no parts were broken/missing) then put into storage and again a few days ago to take new pics never displayed. I can send pics if requested.
Ugh! Not the DX12! I'd give my first born child before I'd part with that guy. lol Seriously, that's a good deal. I'd take it if I didn't already have one. Good luck with the sale. :cheers:

Yeah man, I've decided to move more towards statues at this point... the Hot Toys prices have gotten a little ridiculous. I feel like if they're about to hit $300 for a Hot Toy figure (SDCC excl Predator) I may as well just hold out for the statue at some point. That was the first pred I haven't picked up from hot toys in a long time. The Sideshow PF's are up there but I feel like they're more worth the price.

Still keeping my DX Joker though, I love the hell out of that one. Just sold the DX12 on Friday! Going towards my SDCC prints this year.
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:05 am

Some 3A:

WWRp Blanc De Plume - $200.00 obo.
WWRp Noir De Plume - $85.00
WWR Peaceday Square - $90.00

All prices shipped in the ConUS. Peaceday is "opened" because they didn't glue one side of the box.
IronRinn
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:20 pm

IronRinn wrote:Some 3A:

WWRp Blanc De Plume - $200.00 obo.
WWRp Noir De Plume - $85.00
WWR Peaceday Square - Sold

All prices shipped in the ConUS.
Update.
kannibaliztik
Art Expert

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:57 pm

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles ... ku=2000511
eBay 261552107056
Have this on ebay too but would sell it here for 600$ shipped.
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
playa787
Art Expert

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Erick Scarecrow's Old Skool Kaiju GID version. $50 shipped. No original box unfortunately.
"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:44 pm

Quick question about sideshow. I don't think I've ever bought one before but I might need to pick up that Queen of the Dead. Is there any chance it will be cheaper on ebay/aftermarket once it is released or is the $379 through sideshow basically as cheap as I'm likely to see it?
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
fallchild
Art Connoisseur

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:35 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:Quick question about sideshow. I don't think I've ever bought one before but I might need to pick up that Queen of the Dead. Is there any chance it will be cheaper on ebay/aftermarket once it is released or is the $379 through sideshow basically as cheap as I'm likely to see it?
With as popular as the line seems to be and all of the hype I've been reading behind it I'm not taking my chances on the aftermarket. They had an actual production piece on display at SDCC and it looked pretty damn close to the proto which is also pretty impressive for SS recently. It does seem like aftermarket wise for GOOD female statues is usually a little higher.

I have her and the other two available on pre-order currently. The 10% off the other original pieces once it ships is pretty nice too... I'd say wait for the next $20-$25 off coupon to get released though before pre-ordering if you do decide not to wait.
v1101011
Art Connoisseur

Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Still up with price lowered on HT Iron Man. Damn you and your die-cast Mark III, Hot Toys. :p

Hot Toys:
Iron Man Mark III (regular version) - $250 (Opened to inspect the figure and to remove the batteries/never displayed)

Sideshow:
Elvira Exclusive Premium Format Figure - $400 (First release with the switch out spider and bat hands/Opened and assembled for inspection/#96/375/never displayed/some edgewear on the bottom corner of the box/includes the original brown shipper box)

Shaun of the Dead Shaun 12-inch figure - $50 (Never opened)

At this time, shipping to CONUS only. Shipping is $5 for the figures and $15 for Elvira. PM me if you have any questions.
playa787
Art Expert

Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:21 pm

Get in while you can
"__________ is one of my favorite movies ever but that poster doesn't do it for me. -E.B.