Toy Collectors FS/FT Thread

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
v1101011
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:22 pm

This thread is open for selling and trading your Hot Toys, Sideshow Collectibles, 3A, vinyl figures, toys, and statues. I'm thinking we can also open it up to supplies like cases, protective clam shells, etc. unless I hear otherwise from the moderators. Let's keep it civil and keep this thread going. :pint:

I'll kick things off with a few things I can do without:

Hot Toys:
Iron Man Mark III (regular version) - $380 (Opened to inspect the figure and to remove the batteries/never displayed)
AVP Machiko - $250 (Opened to inspect the figure/never assembled or displayed)

Sideshow:
Elvira Exclusive Premium Format Figure - $400 (First release with the switch out spider and bat hands/Opened and assembled for inspection/#96/375/never displayed/some edgewear on the bottom corner of the box/includes the original brown shipper box)
Shaun of the Dead Shaun 12-inch figure - $50 (Never opened)

At this time, shipping to CONUS only. Shipping is $5 for the figures and $15 for Elvira. PM me if you have any questions.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:24 pm

Party.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
prevone
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:46 pm

Sideshow Daredevil - $350 + shipping.
Statue and Art box in perfect condition. will ship in original brown shipper box.

I also have a Godzilla prize pack I won.Comes with 3 figures brand new still in packaging.(listed below)+ I will throw in a brand new unwrapped Soundtrack and a full $20 gift card. *Open to offers*
one (1) Godzilla 43” Figure from JAKKS
one (1) Godzilla Atomic Roar™ Action Figure from Bandai
one (1) 6” Godzilla Figure from NECA
one (1) Godzilla: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack from WaterTower Music
one (1) $20 TigerDirect Gift Card
Last edited by prevone on Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoviePosterEmpire

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Looking for but won't break the bank to get...

Hot Toys:

Captain America: The First Avenger - Rescue Uniform Version
Captain America: The First Avenger
Avengers: Iron Man - Battle Damaged Mark VII - Movie Promo Edition
Raiders of the Lost Ark - Indiana Jones
Tron: Legacy - Sam Flynn with Light Cycle
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:54 pm

If anyone would be interested in some WildC.A.T.S action figures, i have about 6 still in their packages. I MAY be willin to part with 'em. Maybe lol.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
v1101011
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:If anyone would be interested in some WildC.A.T.S action figures, i have about 6 still in their packages. I MAY be willin to part with 'em. Maybe lol.
You're sitting on gold, my friend, You could retire in Detroit on those figures. :lol:
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:06 pm

v1101011 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:If anyone would be interested in some WildC.A.T.S action figures, i have about 6 still in their packages. I MAY be willin to part with 'em. Maybe lol.
You're sitting on gold, my friend, You could retire in Detroit on those figures. :lol:
Tell me about it lol. I actually loved that show; Grifter was a boss!
lobotomizer
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:09 pm

I'd sell this Image
I dont think it'll make the shelf,I have enough Jacks.
dodgers77
Art Expert

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 pm

I have collection of stars wars power of the force action figures and 12 inch figures. From 1995 and up. If your looking for something let me know I'll give details and pics
fallchild
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:25 pm

I have a few things... I can move a little on the prices. This stuff was only opened when I received it direct from the manufacturer to make sure nothing was broken then packed back up in all original packaging and stored in a smoke free home. I'm up for cash or poster trades. I can send pics if requested also.

Sideshow:

Red Skull Legendary scale bust $150 shipped
Insanely Twisted Rabbits - Scarab rabbit statue $70 shipped

Hollywood Collectibles Group:

Nemesis Statue $250 shipped (really heavy...)

Gentle Giant:

Deadpool mini-bust (has a tiny crack on the hilt one of the swords, came this way...) $100 shipped

Thanks for creating the thread v1101011! Hope it works well!
sirrichardrichard
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:04 pm

I've got a ton of Funko Pop Vinyl - most are loose without boxes. If you are looking for any let me know and we'll see if I can help. Some SDCC stuff, chase figures, retired ones - can trade $$$ or posters.

Also, I have about 15 MOTUC Classics figures, I'll dig around to see what I have and update it later.
sirrichardrichard
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:34 pm

sirrichardrichard wrote:I've got a ton of Funko Pop Vinyl - most are loose without boxes. If you are looking for any let me know and we'll see if I can help. Some SDCC stuff, chase figures, retired ones - can trade $$$ or posters.

Also, I have about 15 MOTUC Classics figures, I'll dig around to see what I have and update it later.
Out of box Funko Pop vinyl figures

SDCC 2012 - Biggs Darklighter
SDCC 2012 - Holographic Darth Maul
SDCC 2012 - 501st Clone Trooper
ECCC - Han and Luke Stormtroopers
Black Flash

In box

Deadpool X-force
Gemini Collectibles - Flocked Beast
Gemini Collectibles - Black and White Thing
Chase - Superman
Chase - Batman
Chase - Robin
Chase - Flash
Chase - Batgirl
SDCC 2013 - Metallic Dumbo
SDCC 2013 - Metallic Mike and Sulley from Monsters U.
...and more, just ask.
SenseiMonkeyboy1
Art Expert

Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:53 pm

Have you seen this Funko GID SDCC Green Lantern auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/131232147944?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
and with bids on it. :shock:
If you've one of these to sell some easy SDDC funds.
Thinking about throwing mine up when that one's done.
sirrichardrichard
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 05, 2014 7:49 am

SenseiMonkeyboy1 wrote:Have you seen this Funko GID SDCC Green Lantern auction http://www.ebay.com/itm/131232147944?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT
and with bids on it. :shock:
If you've one of these to sell some easy SDDC funds.
Thinking about throwing mine up when that one's done.
I haven't seen that one yet.

Hilariously, I got rid of that one about 18 months ago.... I sold it for $125 and I thought I won the lottery. I also had an extra gold Loki that I sold about 15 months ago for $70.. I never would have predicted the popularity of these things, or else I would have kept the boxes for all of them.

Though I do have a good story about that GITD Green Lantern...I picked it up at a comic shop - someone must have traded it in? it was in a glass case, remarkably underpriced at 18.95, I picked it up with a bunch of stuff and it wasn't until I got home and saw on the receipt they must of scanned the UPC and they charged me for a regular Green Lantern.... so I can't really complain about missing money today.
Sithlord32
Art Expert

Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:54 am

FS

CS Moore Witchblade II - Perfect condition Box has minor shelf wear.
CS Moore The Darkness - Missing a Darkling and one has a minor repair done.
GG Venom mini bust - Perfect condition with OG packaging and certificate.
Bowen Carnage mini bust - Perfect condition with OG packaging and certificate

You can eat from a golden spoon but the cornflakes will taste the same

THC x 5