DVD, BluRay and VHS trades and sales.

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
Post Reply
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8382
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:46 am

Make it three penny's and we're getting somewhere.
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
Posts: 3925
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:13 am

Cinlabyrinth wrote:
ChrisV wrote:I have a bunch of digital copy codes that I'm never going to use. None of them are expired.

300 Rise of an Empire: $8
The Lego Movie: $8
Prometheus: $5
Life of Pi: $5
Pacific Rim: $6
Star Trek Into Darkness: $5
Hobbit An Unexpected Journey: $6
Hobbit Desolation of Smaug: $7
Gravity: $6
The Wolf of Wall Street: $7
Ted: $5
Evil Dead (2013): $5
The Dark Knight Rises: $5
This is the End: $6
a bit high on the going rate for digital copy codes, but best of luck to ya
I don't know what they go for honestly. I'll take offers on them too. I've never sold digital movie codes, but I saw someone else doing it in this thread and it gave me the idea.
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
Posts: 3925
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Lowered the prices on a bunch of them. Make an offer if you don't like the price.
300 Rise of an Empire: $6
The Lego Movie: $7
Prometheus: $4
Life of Pi: $4
Pacific Rim: $5
Star Trek Into Darkness: $5
Hobbit An Unexpected Journey: $6
Hobbit Desolation of Smaug: $6
Gravity: $5
The Wolf of Wall Street: $6
Ted: $4
Evil Dead (2013): $4
The Dark Knight Rises: $4
This is the End: $5

a bit high on the going rate for digital copy codes, but best of luck to ya[/quote]

I don't know what they go for honestly. I'll take offers on them too. I've never sold digital movie codes, but I saw someone else doing it in this thread and it gave me the idea.[/quote]
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
Posts: 8352
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:47 am

Phish's Star Lake 2 DVD set. Brand new, unopened. $10, shipped. :D
PHAM260.JPG
anteis24
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Got these as part of the Fox sale:
Die Hard 25th Anniversary Blu-ray Collection (1st 4 movies)
Robocop Trilogy Collection Blu-ray
Free Catch Me If You Can on DVD if you want it
$25 shipped for all
User avatar
ChrisV
Art Expert
Posts: 3925
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:36 am
Location: MA

Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:23 pm

300 Rise of an Empire: $5
The Lego Movie: $6
Prometheus: $4
Life of Pi: $4
Pacific Rim: $4
Star Trek Into Darkness: $4
Hobbit An Unexpected Journey: $5
Hobbit Desolation of Smaug: $5
Gravity: $5
The Wolf of Wall Street: $5
Ted: $4
Evil Dead (2013): $4
The Dark Knight Rises: $4
This is the End: $4

Prices lowered again. If someone wants to get crazy, I will sell them all as a package deal for $45
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:40 pm

Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
Jobiwan24
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:24 am

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:07 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?

Wow. Yup I remember and yup I still got them lol
dylansdad wrote:
I don't need it all. I just need the next one. Then I'll stop.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Jobiwan24 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?

Wow. Yup I remember and yup I still got them lol
Awesome. I have 1 or 2 of 'em somewhere. Those were the coolest things lol.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
Jobiwan24
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 5:24 am

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:19 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:
Jobiwan24 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?

Wow. Yup I remember and yup I still got them lol
Awesome. I have 1 or 2 of 'em somewhere. Those were the coolest things lol.
They were cool. I recall them being kinda a pain to get a hold of. Not as easy as a happy meal toy or anything like that or maybe it was just the pizza hut in my neighborhood was sub par.
dylansdad wrote:
I don't need it all. I just need the next one. Then I'll stop.
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:24 pm

Jobiwan24 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:
Jobiwan24 wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?

Wow. Yup I remember and yup I still got them lol
Awesome. I have 1 or 2 of 'em somewhere. Those were the coolest things lol.
They were cool. I recall them being kinda a pain to get a hold of. Not as easy as a happy meal toy or anything like that or maybe it was just the pizza hut in my neighborhood was sub par.
I honestly don't remember. I was a kid. Aren't all Pizza Hut's sub par? Lol
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
User avatar
kannibaliztik
Art Expert
Posts: 1882
Joined: Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:07 am
Location: ohio

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:17 pm

UrsusMorris wrote:Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?
Night of the Sentinels and Enter Magneto changed my life forever.
"We can hold out through this endless dark, all a fire needs is a single spark"
User avatar
UrsusMorris
Art Expert
Posts: 8829
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:52 pm
Location: Amarillo, TX

Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:25 pm

kannibaliztik wrote:
UrsusMorris wrote:Anyone remember these from Pizza Hut? And do you have any?
Night of the Sentinels and Enter Magneto changed my life forever.
Daaaamn straight! Lol
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
v1101011
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 197
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Have the following for sale:

Batman Begins/Dark Knight/Dark Knight Rises blu ray lot - $20 (BB & TDK come with the digital copies/download code but I don't know if the codes are still valid as I bought 'em used/TDKR I bought new so that one should still work.)

The Fog - Scream Factory Special Edition blu ray - $15 (Watched it once and didn't like it/Comes with slip cover but has a little shelf wear)

Criterion Collection DVD lot - Salo (120 Days of Sodom), Blood For Dracula, Sword of Doom, The Vanishing, and Black Narcissus - $75 (All are in great shape with the exception of the special features disc of Salo which has a small scratch as well as some shelf wear on the outer slipcase. It works without issue on my blu ray player but I've no idea how it will work on other machines. Noticed some very light marks on Blood For Dracula that do not affect play.)

Shipping to CONUS only. PM me with your zip code if you're interested for shipping cost.
User avatar
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert
Posts: 2020
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:39 pm

Still looking to get rid of this:

http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Monster ... ers+coffin

Blu-Ray coffin set. Still sealed.

Cash or trade for art.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
Post Reply