Page 138 of 140

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 pm
by Tazgarde
choch wrote:Anyone in Toronto looking to purchase a framed stout RoboCop for $1000?

Framed like your Metal T2?

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Wed May 31, 2017 4:11 pm
by choch
Tazgarde wrote:
choch wrote:Anyone in Toronto looking to purchase a framed stout RoboCop for $1000?

Framed like your Metal T2?
It's not the metal variant but ya it's framed with glass from the same company.

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm
by DamnedDemonOfDespair
I just wanted to say Happy 150th Birthday Canada! Today, July 1, 2017.

Anybody here with me?

Somebody here should've said it, so I did....

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:26 pm
by DarkenedShrine
Anyone looking for a Horkey - To Harrow a Naif..?

I got one I could do for 845 (CDN) shipped (price also includes paypal fees). Save yourself the import fees. Shoot a message if ya got any questions :pint:

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:02 pm
by Citizenkane
Anybody going to the Below the line art exhibit this year? Or has been there the previous year? Just curious because I might go this year and wanted to know what to expect.

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:07 pm
by Tazgarde
Citizenkane wrote:Anybody going to the Below the line art exhibit this year? Or has been there the previous year? Just curious because I might go this year and wanted to know what to expect.
I went last year and plan on going again this year.

Last year it was just a show of all previously released material. A few artists were there to sign stuff and sell some prints.

This year looks like a bigger lineup, but still unsure about any new material being available.

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:16 pm
by Citizenkane
Oh! That's cool did you grab any prints? I asked Kevin Tong if he was going to be there during his live stream (since he was mentioned in the line up ) and he said he didn't know if he was going to be there physically because he's super busy, but he was going to have some stuff there

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 pm
by Tazgarde
Citizenkane wrote:Oh! That's cool did you grab any prints? I asked Kevin Tong if he was going to be there during his live stream (since he was mentioned in the line up ) and he said he didn't know if he was going to be there physically because he's super busy, but he was going to have some stuff there
Pullin and Tobin were there for sure. I think PCC/Justin showed up later. Edmiston was supposed to be there but couldn't make it. Tong had some prints but wasn't there. I doubt he'll be there again. I would only expect the Canadian contingent. I brought a few prints to get signed and my friend PBd some stuff for people.

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 pm
by Citizenkane
Nice :D I'm looking forward to buying some prints. I hope Edmiston makes it this year.

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:20 pm
by choch
Citizenkane wrote:Nice :D I'm looking forward to buying some prints. I hope Edmiston makes it this year.
I have Edmiston metal Optimus and Megatron for sale if interested.

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm
by IronBott
Any kind soul out of quebec wanna stop by an ebgames and preorder a snes classic mini for me ?
Nintendo forgot to do the box in both language, so they won't be sold in Québec... :hanging:

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm
by Tazgarde
IronBott wrote:Any kind soul out of quebec wanna stop by an ebgames and preorder a snes classic mini for me ?
Nintendo forgot to do the box in both language, so they won't be sold in Québec... :hanging:
That's lame! They're long gone everywhere else. Apparently there's another round coming later. Good luck!

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:20 pm
by Scottjohnston
Damn! Missed the EB pre-sale. Anyone know when/where the next pre-sale is? If I can grab two, I'll pick you one up Ironbot :pint:

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:22 pm
by IronBott
its sold out online, but from what I heard you guys can go in store and they still take pre order

Re: Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 pm
by Scottjohnston
OK, I'll go check!