Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
User avatar
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Wed May 31, 2017 2:41 pm

choch wrote:Anyone in Toronto looking to purchase a framed stout RoboCop for $1000?

Framed like your Metal T2?
choch
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Wed May 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Tazgarde wrote:
choch wrote:Anyone in Toronto looking to purchase a framed stout RoboCop for $1000?

Framed like your Metal T2?
It's not the metal variant but ya it's framed with glass from the same company.
User avatar
DamnedDemonOfDespair
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm

I just wanted to say Happy 150th Birthday Canada! Today, July 1, 2017.

Anybody here with me?

Somebody here should've said it, so I did....
User avatar
DarkenedShrine
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:16 pm
Location: New-Brunswick, Canada

Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:26 pm

Anyone looking for a Horkey - To Harrow a Naif..?

I got one I could do for 845 (CDN) shipped (price also includes paypal fees). Save yourself the import fees. Shoot a message if ya got any questions :pint:
Citizenkane
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:02 pm

Anybody going to the Below the line art exhibit this year? Or has been there the previous year? Just curious because I might go this year and wanted to know what to expect.
User avatar
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:07 pm

Citizenkane wrote:Anybody going to the Below the line art exhibit this year? Or has been there the previous year? Just curious because I might go this year and wanted to know what to expect.
I went last year and plan on going again this year.

Last year it was just a show of all previously released material. A few artists were there to sign stuff and sell some prints.

This year looks like a bigger lineup, but still unsure about any new material being available.
Citizenkane
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:16 pm

Oh! That's cool did you grab any prints? I asked Kevin Tong if he was going to be there during his live stream (since he was mentioned in the line up ) and he said he didn't know if he was going to be there physically because he's super busy, but he was going to have some stuff there
User avatar
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Citizenkane wrote:Oh! That's cool did you grab any prints? I asked Kevin Tong if he was going to be there during his live stream (since he was mentioned in the line up ) and he said he didn't know if he was going to be there physically because he's super busy, but he was going to have some stuff there
Pullin and Tobin were there for sure. I think PCC/Justin showed up later. Edmiston was supposed to be there but couldn't make it. Tong had some prints but wasn't there. I doubt he'll be there again. I would only expect the Canadian contingent. I brought a few prints to get signed and my friend PBd some stuff for people.
Citizenkane
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:20 pm

Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Nice :D I'm looking forward to buying some prints. I hope Edmiston makes it this year.
choch
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun May 13, 2012 8:49 pm

Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:20 pm

Citizenkane wrote:Nice :D I'm looking forward to buying some prints. I hope Edmiston makes it this year.
I have Edmiston metal Optimus and Megatron for sale if interested.
User avatar
IronBott
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:14 pm

Any kind soul out of quebec wanna stop by an ebgames and preorder a snes classic mini for me ?
Nintendo forgot to do the box in both language, so they won't be sold in Québec... :hanging:
User avatar
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 477
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:44 am
Location: Brampton, Ontario, Canada

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm

IronBott wrote:Any kind soul out of quebec wanna stop by an ebgames and preorder a snes classic mini for me ?
Nintendo forgot to do the box in both language, so they won't be sold in Québec... :hanging:
That's lame! They're long gone everywhere else. Apparently there's another round coming later. Good luck!
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:20 pm

Damn! Missed the EB pre-sale. Anyone know when/where the next pre-sale is? If I can grab two, I'll pick you one up Ironbot :pint:
User avatar
IronBott
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 495
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:22 pm

its sold out online, but from what I heard you guys can go in store and they still take pre order
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:23 pm

OK, I'll go check!
Post Reply