Canadian Corner Eh? (Buy/Sell/Trade/Chat)

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
readicculus86
Art Expert

Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Hey guys, trying to thin out collection (again). Drop me a line if you see anything of interest:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=149595

Thanks!
enoch
Art Enthusiast

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi everyone, looking to bump this thread for some fellow Canadians. Feel free to make offers. As an added "our dollar is sinking bonus," I'll throw in free shipping to any Canadian address or $20 off for local pickup in Ottawa.

$200USD

$150USD - slight chub marks on the print. I can provide pictures.

The following are $100USD each or two or more for $75USD each:

jeffzilla
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:13 pm

Hey Guys,

Looking to raise money for upcoming expenses/framing. Would love to sell to any local (Toronto/GTA) peeps for easy of pick-up or potential delivery for a cash deal/meetup. All prices in Canadian dollars, no shipping at this point, only looking for locals.
PM me if you have any questions.

Framed stuff:
(PM for pics. Don't want to remove from frame)

$200
Cozen Den - Dan Quintana
White gallery-style frame with Conservation Clear glass, very similar to the framed version sold by 1XRUN.

$125
Walden - JC Richard
Brown-wood frame, Conservation Clear glass
(will throw this in Image unframed for whoever buys Walden)

Unframed Prints:

$85
Azul - Greg Simkins

$75
Diffuse - Dan Quintana

$50
She Who Blessed With Second Sight - Melissa Forman
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:14 pm

enoch wrote:local pickup in Ottawa.
Hey, another Ottawa person!

I have some items for sale here. I need to get rid of a lot of things.
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &p=2921155

Includes posters by: Martin Ansin, Laurent Durieux, Jeremy Geddes, Josh Keyes, Tim Doyle, Marq Spusta, Lora Zombie, Aaron Horkey, Tricia Kleinot, Replete, Greg Gossel, Tomer Hanuka, Malleus, Phantom City Creative, and Rhys Cooper.
MaxCollinsII
Art Connoisseur

Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 pm

jodeci78 wrote:I should really start a service where you ship your items to Point Roberts, WA and I'll pick it up and re-ship it within Canada.

Thing is, poster tubes are hard to ship via Canada Post. (Expensive af)
Look up BENLIN in Buffalo, NY. They do pretty much what you are saying.
The Original Pure Hemp Rolling Papers NOT Made In CHINA Unlike A Lot Of Our Competitors

PartPat: "All of Eb is one big mondo joke really."
jeffzilla
Art Connoisseur

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:21 pm

jeffzilla wrote:Hey Guys,

Looking to raise money for upcoming expenses/framing. Would love to sell to any local (Toronto/GTA) peeps for easy of pick-up or potential delivery for a cash deal/meetup. All prices in Canadian dollars, no shipping at this point, only looking for locals.
PM me if you have any questions.

Framed stuff:
(PM for pics. Don't want to remove from frame)

$200
Cozen Den - Dan Quintana
White gallery-style frame with Conservation Clear glass, very similar to the framed version sold by 1XRUN.

$125
Walden - JC Richard
Brown-wood frame, Conservation Clear glass
(will throw this in Image unframed for whoever buys Walden)

Unframed Prints:

$85
Azul - Greg Simkins

$75
Diffuse - Dan Quintana

SOLD
She Who Blessed With Second Sight - Melissa Forman

One down. Help a fella out guys!
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:26 pm

machination wrote:
enoch wrote:local pickup in Ottawa.
Hey, another Ottawa person!

I have some items for sale here. I need to get rid of a lot of things.
http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... &p=2921155

Includes posters by: Martin Ansin, Laurent Durieux, Jeremy Geddes, Josh Keyes, Tim Doyle, Marq Spusta, Lora Zombie, Aaron Horkey, Tricia Kleinot, Replete, Greg Gossel, Tomer Hanuka, Malleus, Phantom City Creative, and Rhys Cooper.
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:37 pm

Does anyone know of a way people in Canada can ship using USPS? Like a redirect or something like that? Canada Post international is just grossly disgusting
ISO: Rhys Cooper Critters
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:53 pm

skullyland wrote:Does anyone know of a way people in Canada can ship using USPS? Like a redirect or something like that? Canada Post international is just grossly disgusting
Why? I've never really had problems in the past.
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Scottjohnston wrote:
skullyland wrote:Does anyone know of a way people in Canada can ship using USPS? Like a redirect or something like that? Canada Post international is just grossly disgusting
international shipping on 24x36 prints is $40-60 surface (4-6 weeks) and $80-$100 air (6-9 days)
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:01 pm

Tell the PO the length of the tube before he or she has a chance to measure it. Always say 59cm x 8cm x 8cm. Then you're golden.
skullyland
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:45 pm

Scottjohnston wrote:Tell the PO the length of the tube before he or she has a chance to measure it. Always say 59cm x 8cm x 8cm. Then you're golden.
24" is 60cm. So essentially i would have to ship a tube where the print touches the end caps. There has to be 1" - 2" of space between the print and end caps. Most prints I ship are in roughly 80" tubes.
alittle
Art Freak

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:48 pm

Scottjohnston wrote:Tell the PO the length of the tube before he or she has a chance to measure it. Always say 59cm x 8cm x 8cm. Then you're golden.
This is the real issue...I wish they would just extend the maximum length and I'd be totally fine. For shipping small prints, I'm totally happy with the services offered.
Tazgarde
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:57 pm

skullyland wrote:
Scottjohnston wrote:
international shipping on 24x36 prints is $40-60 surface (4-6 weeks) and $80-$100 air (6-9 days)
Another user here mentioned a place called Chitchats Express. They have a few locations and they basically sell USPS postage, then drive your package to the US and mail it from there. I shipped a standard Mondo tube back to them for like $10. I know you're limited on insurance options and the value of your tube, but you do get tracking. Of course you would have to live near one of their locations to make it worth while.
JasonBourne
Art Connoisseur

Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:04 pm

Located in Vancouver, BC area… selling some prints in linked thread below, if interested hit me a PM, Thanks.

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 0&t=150740