post your scratch and dents for sale

Regional Trading for International users and other types of group sales.
New threads require Moderator approval.
Forum rules
This area is for regional trading threads for international users and other types of group sales.

Before starting a thread in this area please send a message to the Global Moderators group with details and await approval.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51057
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:39 am

Oof.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Yamar
EB Team Emeritus
Posts: 15402
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am
Location: Ithaca, NY

Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:59 am

Been thinking to move these off the walls... Have a set of Aaron Horkey's "Small Art Prints" from 2005. These have been framed for 10+ years and just don't fit with the rest anymore. Simple frames from American Frame, DIY assembled by myself. The issue is that while it was UV plexiglass, there has been some notable fading , mostly on the lighter colored paper print. From what I hear of other Horkey collectors, this isn't unusual on prints from the "early years" (2003-2005). They look great in frame still and if you don't know about the fade (and because the matte marks the line of the fade), I doubt you'd even notice.
Anyway... looking to sell these framed - both can easily be packed/secured and shipped in a single box, likely for only $20-25. Given that mint copies of each run about $200+ each unframed, I was thinking about $350 shipped/insured framed for the pair. Fire away with any questions via PM...
Tra la la la la...
Novotel16
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 pm

I have a signed Stout FF variant dinged for $85 shipped.PM for pics.
User avatar
DonPiano
Art Expert
Posts: 8325
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 am
Location: Perth, Nowhere Australia.

Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:23 pm

Novotel16 wrote:I have a signed Stout FF variant dinged for $85 shipped.PM for pics.
Foo Fighters? Fantastic Fox? Fbig Flebowski?
The Curb

Friends and Like-Minded Souls of webuyyourkids Facebook Group


Hotdogs are not sandwiches.

Friends & Family don't let Friends & Family send money via Friends & Family.
Art3mis
Art Enthusiast
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:30 pm
Location: United States

Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:55 pm

I honestly just don’t care too much about buying, selling, collecting anymore (it was a short and sweet obession). Probably some very minor damage to the edges so I will send photos for serious inquiries.

Keyes - Entangle I
Keyes - Totem II
Keyes - Evacuation I
Keyes - The Collector
Keyes - Turbulence
Diaz - The Cage

Totem, Evacuation, and Collector in matching frames. Can/will ship together.
Collector never opened.
Entangle is in storage. Will be able to photo/ship in early March.

Will go cheaper for multiple purchases. Great opportunity for a Keyes starter set!
User avatar
ciphe
Art Expert
Posts: 1306
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 am
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact:

Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:01 pm

Image'
Anthony Petrie
Chartzilla

Minor corner ding will frame out $100 shipped in the US
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2887
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Image
Ken Taylor - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Regular) - $275 + shipping/fees

Had this custom framed and suffered the fate of falling from the wall. Worst of it is the bottom left where damage went slightly into the image, otherwise there are dings on the top right and bottom right (couldn't get a good photo).

- Full Image
- Top Right
- Bottom Left

----------------------------------------------------------------

Image
Bezt (Etam Cru) - First Love - $175 + shipping/fees

Margin damage at three spots, all of which should frame out.

- Full Image
- Top Right
- Mid Left
- Bottom Left

PM me with offers/questions, I will ship internationally. Buyer covers shipping/fees.
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2887
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:10 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:Bezt (Etam Cru) - First Love - $175 + shipping/fees

Margin damage at three spots, all of which should frame out.

- Full Image
- Top Right
- Mid Left
- Bottom Left

PM me with offers/questions, I will ship internationally. Buyer covers shipping/fees.
SOLD
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8520
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:28 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:
cmatthews11 wrote:Bezt (Etam Cru) - First Love - $175 + shipping/fees

Margin damage at three spots, all of which should frame out.

- Full Image
- Top Right
- Mid Left
- Bottom Left

PM me with offers/questions, I will ship internationally. Buyer covers shipping/fees.
SOLD
DAMN!!!! awesome deal!!!!
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6568
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:34 pm

Cinlabyrinth wrote:Tomer Hanuka Lolita reg, creased corner and a ding in the back, which is visible on the front. Can send pics later this evening when I get home, looking for $60 shipped in the US
$50? It's flattened quite a bit and is less noticeable, will send pics to any interested party, just pm me
User avatar
shoeless
Art Expert
Posts: 4721
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:10 pm
Location: Nashville

Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Fairey Laws of Physics LP
Received this way due to crushed tube.
Haven't attempted to flatten but it looks like it'll be barely noticeable if done and framed.
$70 and Ill ship flat.

Image

Image

Image
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Bezt: Insomnia (2014)

Print has a "mark" on the white border as seen in the second pic. I took a kneadable eraser to a tiny mark that was there, which produced the mark shown :hanging:

Rest of the print is mint, and will frame out :D

Image

Image
Last edited by Scottjohnston on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
cmatthews11
Art Expert
Posts: 2887
Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:42 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:00 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:Image
Ken Taylor - 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea (Regular) - $275 + shipping/fees

Had this custom framed and suffered the fate of falling from the wall. Worst of it is the bottom left where damage went slightly into the image, otherwise there are dings on the top right and bottom right (couldn't get a good photo).

- Full Image
- Top Right
- Bottom Left
SOLD
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
Posts: 2535
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Scottjohnston wrote:Bezt: Insomnia (2014)

Print has a "mark" on the white border as seen in the second pic. I took a kneadable eraser to a tiny mark that was there, which produced the mark shown :hanging:

Rest of the print is mint, and will frame out :D

Image

Image
SOLD
Novotel16
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:10 pm

Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Stout Django Regular $150 shipped has one soft corner. Pm for pics.
Post Reply