Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53298
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 am

fredo wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:55 pm
Unorthodox is solid so far. Just waiting for the ol’ Netflix meh to kick in.
Just finished this and it's definitely worth a watch.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:45 pm

Manhunt: Deadly Games was so-so.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:47 pm

Night Stalker was good.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 53298
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 am

Agreed. We got sucked into The Ripper next, which is also good if ya haven't seen it yet.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18442
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:04 pm

Watching it now.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26837
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:17 am

Eff everybody - I liked the new Clooney jawn. Nobody clooneys like that guy. No, Bud. E.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
finneganm
Art Freak
Posts: 16380
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: NJ

Mon Feb 01, 2021 7:27 am

It was ok.
Not amazing.
Didn’t immediately regret watching it. I would say straddled the line between a C+/B-.
...
...
That's what she said
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26837
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Feb 01, 2021 3:18 pm

I can live with that.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3559
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Mon Feb 01, 2021 4:43 pm

New season of 'Bonding' is a good bit of fun.
User avatar
jettad
Art Expert
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm
Location: seattle

Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:36 pm

Codeblue wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 am
Agreed. We got sucked into The Ripper next, which is also good if ya haven't seen it yet.
It was good, a bit intense for me as I was in high school in Leeds when all this was happening. It was a scary time to be in Yorkshire.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26837
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:02 pm

jettad wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:36 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 am
Agreed. We got sucked into The Ripper next, which is also good if ya haven't seen it yet.
It was good, a bit intense for me as I was in high school in Leeds when all this was happening. It was a scary time to be in Yorkshire.
Happy 150th birthday! Hope they catch that bastard, Jack, some day.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
jettad
Art Expert
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm
Location: seattle

Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:23 pm

fredo wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:02 pm
jettad wrote:
Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:36 pm
Codeblue wrote:
Sat Jan 30, 2021 3:00 am
Agreed. We got sucked into The Ripper next, which is also good if ya haven't seen it yet.
It was good, a bit intense for me as I was in high school in Leeds when all this was happening. It was a scary time to be in Yorkshire.
Happy 150th birthday! Hope they catch that bastard, Jack, some day.
:lol:

(Alas this one was called Peter).
User avatar
jlabbate
Art Freak
Posts: 15996
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:44 pm
Location: The BIG Apple
Contact:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:05 pm

The Dig was really good....Ralph Fiennes is terrific (as always)
jamel-d
Art Freak
Posts: 10527
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Jersey

Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:30 pm

jlabbate wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:05 pm
The Dig was really good....Ralph Fiennes is terrific (as always)
Agree.
THE HORKEY CLUB 2013,14,15,16,17,18,19
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9183
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:51 pm

He is the real effing deal.
Post Reply