Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Radsack79
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 423
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:55 pm
Location: Bloomington MN

Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:32 am

Knock Knock. The cinematic equivalent of a Panda Express cream cheese wonton.
Deserves got nothing to do with it.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26748
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Radsack79 wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:32 am
Knock Knock. The cinematic equivalent of a Panda Express cream cheese wonton.
The cinematic equivalent of a Panda Express cream cheese wonton who?


Ps I love Designated Survivor. It’s like the world’s longest b-movie/MST3K fodder. FUN!
just a foil for me today, thanks
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 18362
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:41 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:53 pm
Forgot how great Gran Torino is...
If you’re don’t want to scroll for 20 minutes looking for something, give it another spin.
Classic Eastwood.
:2thumb:
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26748
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:26 pm

Designated Survivor went off a cliff - do not enjoy anymore. Still it was fun watching the 2 worst FBI agents since Scully and Mulder on the case for a minute. Thank you, TV!
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 3428
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:17 pm

MANK did not disappoint! A wonderful homage to Hollywood's golden years with stellar performances from Gary Oldman, Amanda Seyfried, and Charles Dance.
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9164
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 pm

Has anyone watched Bad Education?
Seemed like seasons 2 & 3 were better... they put together some great episodes.
Some of the biggest laughs I’ve had in front of a television in the last few years....
The swimming pool Olympics with the torch ceremony was effing classic.
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5483
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 am

Just watched Midnight Special for the first time. Liked it quite a bit.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26748
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 am

haven wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 am
Just watched Midnight Special for the first time. Liked it quite a bit.
Is that the sci-fi deal with the kid and whatnot? If so, agreed. I dug it.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26748
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:46 am

turnJBup wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 pm
Has anyone watched Bad Education?
Seemed like seasons 2 & 3 were better... they put together some great episodes.
Some of the biggest laughs I’ve had in front of a television in the last few years....
The swimming pool Olympics with the torch ceremony was effing classic.
No, but l’ma check it out .
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 26748
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Sat Dec 05, 2020 4:04 am

Sarah Cooper: Everything’s Fine
I dug it
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
haven
Art Expert
Posts: 5483
Joined: Thu May 29, 2003 12:00 am

Sat Dec 05, 2020 11:08 am

fredo wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:45 am
haven wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:22 am
Just watched Midnight Special for the first time. Liked it quite a bit.
Is that the sci-fi deal with the kid and whatnot? If so, agreed. I dug it.
Yep that’s the one.
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 3428
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:35 pm

COBRA KAI Season 3 was amazing and long overdue. Heard from Ralph Macchio they have 6 seasons planned and I hope that's true as this show has plenty of life in it and I love watching it develop. Can't wait for Season 4 (hopefully next year)!
User avatar
davemfan
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 999
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:27 am

Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:30 am

Doctor Foster is worth a watch. Hour long episodes with 5 episodes in each of it's two seasons.
ImageImageImage
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9164
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:03 pm

fredo wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:46 am
turnJBup wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:26 pm
Has anyone watched Bad Education?
Seemed like seasons 2 & 3 were better... they put together some great episodes.
Some of the biggest laughs I’ve had in front of a television in the last few years....
The swimming pool Olympics with the torch ceremony was effing classic.
No, but l’ma check it out .
Teacher:
“ I’m broke... need money.... maybe I could sell an organ. “
Student:
“ Yeah, The Queen’s hamster needs a new cocck. “
:lol: :lol:
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 9164
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:22 pm

Equinox is bad ass.
Post Reply