Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17364
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:28 pm

turnJBup wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:35 am
Point blank is better than most of the crap movies offered up on Netflix lately.
Thought it was garbage.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
kansasbbq
Art Freak
Posts: 17364
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx

Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Really excited for Season 2 of Mindhunter.
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq
User avatar
meskell
Art Expert
Posts: 2491
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:41 pm

Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 pm
Really excited for Season 2 of Mindhunter.
Same! It's been a long wait.
Wanda: I can't stand people. I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 8845
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Friends From College cancelled.

Twats.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
Posts: 25789
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE

Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:25 pm

That's an actual surprise.
just a foil for me today, thanks
User avatar
Irishman12
Art Expert
Posts: 1884
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: The Villa Quatro

Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:26 pm

I watched ABOVE US ONLY SKY and SCREWBALL recently. ABOVE US ONLY SKY is a documentary about John Lennon and the making of the Imagine album, while SCREWBALL is about Anthony Bosch and the Biogenesis scandal. Both were pretty interesting and put together well.
turnJBup
Art Expert
Posts: 8845
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:00 am
Location: California

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:33 am

Not hating Sinner...
Bill Pullman is rough for a whole season though...
User avatar
mtarail
Art Expert
Posts: 3244
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:01 am
Location: AZ

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:14 am

meskell wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 pm
kansasbbq wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 pm
Really excited for Season 2 of Mindhunter.
Same! It's been a long wait.
Me too.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
Posts: 12796
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:25 am

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
Posts: 51240
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:53 am

mtarail wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:14 am
meskell wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:37 pm
kansasbbq wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:31 pm
Really excited for Season 2 of Mindhunter.
Same! It's been a long wait.
Me too.
Just finished it and thought it was even better than the first.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
Posts: 6580
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:18 pm

Derry Girls is pretty funny
User avatar
Philpenn
Art Expert
Posts: 3648
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:17 am
Location: Keystone Country.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:37 pm

I'm 7 plus months off the squeef. Whenever I hop back off the wagon I'm going to watch The Dark Crystal, and freak out harder than I did when little kid me first saw the Skeksis' in the movie.
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
Posts: 3166
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:57 pm

Dark Crystal was crazy fun, also cool to see how much Puppet tech has progressed.
User avatar
toobs
Art Expert
Posts: 8542
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:55 pm
Contact:

Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:08 pm

half way through mindhunter season 2 - pretty good so far
Also I've been watching Working Moms, pretty funny at times but the whole men are idiots and whipped can be a bit repetitive and annoying
Codeblue wrote:Ya know they'll put out at least 1 "ZOMG gotta rub mah nuts on another dukes butt to get in line for it" poster.
User avatar
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur
Posts: 453
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:57 pm

Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:28 pm

toobs wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:08 pm
half way through mindhunter season 2 - pretty good so far
Also I've been watching Working Moms, pretty funny at times but the whole men are idiots and whipped can be a bit repetitive and annoying

Maureen Ponderosa though!
I predict fredo eats the biscuit. 5/28/19
Post Reply