Netflix Streaming Finds.

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
turnJBup
Art Freak

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:21 am

I couldn’t remember watching season one...
Watched season two but it was all over the place.
I liked the non low budget feel, but it was forgettable.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:17 pm

hunterjax wrote:I think I've watched about 7 or 8 of the Love Death + Robots episodes and haven't been disappointed yet in any of them. The Day the Yogurt Took Over and Shapeshifters are probably my two favorite so far, but I also enjoyed the cyborg truck heist one too. Each of them have been entertaining though, and the animation is really great on all of them.
The yogurt one made all better with the guy who voiced the Brain from Pinky and the Brain as the narrator!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Philpenn
Art Expert

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:06 pm

Three Robots, Beyond the Aquila Rift, Zima Blue, and Blind Spot were my favorites.

Saw something about Netflix not giving everyone the same order of episodes? Didn't apply to me, because yarrr.
gorkie
Art Freak

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:57 pm

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
SPAC04
Art Expert

Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:37 pm

Philpenn wrote:Three Robots, Beyond the Aquila Rift, Zima Blue, and Blind Spot were my favorites.

Saw something about Netflix not giving everyone the same order of episodes? Didn't apply to me, because yarrr.
i liked SUITS, shapeshifters, Beyond the Aquila rift was creepy. Secret War was good as well.
finneganm
Art Freak

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:47 am

*copy over from the Doc thread*

The Battered Bastards of Baseball. Does a really good job of telling the story of the Portland Mavericks, the last independent baseball club that was started by Bing Russell (of his own fame, but Kurt Russel’s father). I didn’t know a lick about it, but it’s a great story. I’m frankly shocked it hasn’t been turned into a motion picture yet.
That's what she said
HisBobness
Art Expert

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:46 pm

HenryGaleWasHere
Art Expert

Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:51 am

Via Daniel Danger's Twitter:

I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE w/ TIM ROBINSON is like if a TV network went through the whole process of creating funding filming editing promoting and releasing a comedy series but nobody did the background check on its star which would have revealed he was a legit serial killer.

A+
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus

Fri May 03, 2019 3:51 pm

HenryGaleWasHere wrote:Via Daniel Danger's Twitter:

I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE w/ TIM ROBINSON is like if a TV network went through the whole process of creating funding filming editing promoting and releasing a comedy series but nobody did the background check on its star which would have revealed he was a legit serial killer.

A+
I agree with that assessment.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Fri May 03, 2019 7:38 pm

Anyone watched the extended hateful eight yet? It's one of my more favorite tarantino movies but I just watched it fairly recently and not sure whether the additional footage will add enough that I want to watch it again right now.
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
jamel-d
Art Freak

Fri May 03, 2019 7:40 pm

ryefish75 wrote:

A+
I lasted 8 minutes, time I’ll never, ever get back.
zefarrett
Art Freak

Sun May 12, 2019 2:28 pm

I think you should leave is absolutely genius. The nacho skit it hilarious. The new copier skits acting was incredible. And the recording studio one with the bone money had me dying. :lol:
me owwww
Instagram: zefarrett
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)
fredo
Art God

Sun May 12, 2019 5:10 pm

jamel-d wrote:
ryefish75 wrote:

A+
I lasted 8 minutes, time I’ll never, ever get back.
Got through 3 "episodes" and only the first bit in the first ep made me laugh. Appreciate the absurdity but they need a waaay better writer.
just a foil for me today, thanks
squalie
Art Expert

Thu May 16, 2019 12:32 am

Love this show. Preview looks pretty sweet!
fredo
Art God

Thu May 16, 2019 12:34 am

We call it Beige Mirror now. Lost most all of its bite since the move to Netflix imo.

edit- appears I've already said that before. Win some-lose some.
just a foil for me today, thanks