Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 12:36 pm

Devours wrote:I despise what the writers have done to Dany. Writing her into the predictable corner that she is the mad Queen when that is not the case. All nuance and incremental steps of power shown in previous seasons have been ignored. At no time has anyone had her back when she hit WinterFell. She has suffered the greatest losses, made the most sacrifices, has been correct in the betrayal of others. Her whole life she believed she was the last, the true heir. The incest is not a big deal as they were never raised together, never knew of each other, would not bear any children regardless. She reacted the right way. It’s not power hungry, she is simply more suited for it. She has been right about everyone, unlike Tyrion who has lost all charm and usefulness this season.

I hate that Jon is a deontologist. It suits how incredibly stupid he is because his ethics do not balance principle with pragmatism. His purity has been shown to be dangerous in the past. He is not a good leader, should not sit on the Iron Throne. Yo bro, do you really care about the Soldiers that didn’t come and help at Winterfell? Did you not lose anyone you loved? Nope. And now Jon will be the one to end Dany’s life right?...and Drogon too? (F U not giving Ghost a hug).

Because Arya suddenly cares for the people of King’s Landing that cheered when her father was beheaded, a place where Sansa was held, a massive portion of the city was culled so Cersai wouldn’t stand trial but that’s cool. I don’t condone all the people dying, I just didn’t really care. Cersai never did, why should Dany even though she never slaughtered in the past without a reason. drymount man she LOCKED up her dragons for a year because of one goddamn sheep herder. Uncharacteristic tonight but hey the writers want her mad for no reason, so be it.

Cersai dies in the arms of the man who loved her? That’s drymounting weak. That was one fine c u n t. Evil and cruel, she did not earn that gentle death.

CleganeBowl was aces. Greywurm gets it but may have his face used next week for nefarious purposes.

The Starks were great until this season. Varys was dead wrong. Dany not receiving the dignity or consistent story arc is infuriating.

....I really loved avengers:endgame.
Heck of a heel turn tho amirite?
schmoff
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 12:41 pm

i think she was a crazy power hungry biotch from day one, only her advisors have kept her in check and since she dosen't trust anyone anymore its killin' time
tourist504
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 1:06 pm

At least the mother of Dorne is probably finally out of her misery of watching her daughter decompose before her very eyes now that the Red Keep has collapsed on top of her. Or worse yet, she's still alive and trapped. Samesies for the "shame" nun lady.
maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.
BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.
jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.
Imagex6
southerngarden
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 1:30 pm

tourist504 wrote:At least the mother of Dorne is probably finally out of her misery of watching her daughter decompose before her very eyes now that the Red Keep has collapsed on top of her. Or worse yet, she's still alive and trapped. Samesies for the "shame" nun lady.
I do wish we would of gotten closure on these two stories. same with Bronn.

I also would of liked a more brutal death for Cersei...in the arms of her lover was just to good for her.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon May 13, 2019 2:13 pm

Why is everyone asking about Bronn? Wasn't he in the episode just last week? He came to kill Tyrion and Jaime and was promised Highgarden when/if they won. How was that story supposed to continue before the battle?
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon May 13, 2019 2:14 pm

Luls. Now ya see who they have to try to cater to.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon May 13, 2019 2:16 pm

WHAT ABOUT HOT PIE???
That's what she said
Thinker
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 13, 2019 2:37 pm

How about that Qyburn death scene though?

Gotta be one of the best death scenes in Game of Thrones. Simple, not much flare, but dayum I did not see that coming. I'd take more death scenes like that than any of the death scenes in this season so far. (except maybe Jorahs)

By the way, easily the best hand of the king/queen in the show.
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 13, 2019 3:12 pm

finneganm wrote:WHAT ABOUT HOT PIE???
Literally selling hot pies.
A public relations nightmare
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon May 13, 2019 3:42 pm

That was like four episodes ago. What’s he up to now?
That's what she said
jkw3000
EB Team

Mon May 13, 2019 3:47 pm

Probably having sex with a pie.
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.
ccsmd598
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 4:00 pm

Episode 5 recap: another technical masterpiece that I had a hard time enjoying because NOTHING MAKES ANY SENSE. They completely destroyed Jaime's character. I love the idea of the whole "mad queen" but that wasn't earned at all.
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!
sixstringer
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 4:36 pm

southerngarden
Art Expert

Mon May 13, 2019 4:37 pm

Gendry!? :P
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon May 13, 2019 4:49 pm

jkw3000 wrote:Probably having sex with a pie.
Spoiler:

That’s three quarters of the final episode.

Another spoiler:

It’s going to make you question a lot of your choices up until this point, and you’re going to take some baking classes
That's what she said