Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:21 am

machination wrote:Hope she sticks around for a while longer.
She will, she still has that list to take care of.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
BB8
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:24 am

You can definitely tell the difference between a season where the showrunners need to stick to book material (however loosely they do so) and a season where they have almost (they still consult GRRM) free reign....

Arya is a big deal, if she went out like that, it'd suck. She can certainly go out, its GoT, but not like that... And she won't.

Hound is fighting Mountain, all but confirmed, the question is if we get it by the end of the season and I think we just MIGHT make it there.
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:29 am

ur crazy Drew, next season if not later minimum
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
FreeTheWestMemphis3
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:39 am

I'm actually hoping the Hound kills her.
ErocAfellar wrote:Repubs don't want to cut government spending. They just want to cut government spending on things they don't agree with.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:57 am

Knew you were about to see some cool fudge when they didn't cut straight to the opening credits from the "previously on" mash-up. I'm just pumped my favorite character gets to get killed off twice now.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:32 am

Way to waste Swearengen. That character has the best monologue in the books, already written for them, and they turn it into a stupid speech portraying the exact opposite.

Bear Island and Deepwood Motte are wooden keeps also, not stone castles.
SteveGo
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:34 pm

Philpenn wrote:Way to waste Swearengen. That character has the best monologue in the books, already written for them, and they turn it into a stupid speech portraying the exact opposite.

Bear Island and Deepwood Motte are wooden keeps also, not stone castles.
Oh look, a book reader complaining about the show, how cliche.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:50 pm

I don't think that was Arya who was stabbed...
jmagee87
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:53 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:I don't think that was Arya who was stabbed...
Go on...

ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:58 pm

...from Pajiba:

"Yeah. That’s not great.

Fortunately, that’s not actually Arya.

I think it’s Jaqen in an Arya mask. I mean, yes, it could be the real Arya and she could have Sansa’d her way around Braavos, just learning nothing at all from the events of every day of her life, but it seems fishy to me.

I think that was Jaqen booking passage for Arya with Jaqen’s money, wearing Jaqen’s clothes.

Now, granted, this could just be my denial typing here, but it didn’t make sense to me that she’s just sauntering around Braavos in new duds and without Needle. Really?
I think Jaqen knew that he still owes Arya a life - she never made good on picking a new name - and that’s why he told The Waif not to make her suffer, because he knew it would be him. The Waif didn’t take that message to heart, judging by that polite knife twist.

Arya stumbling through the crowd, bleeding and helpless and getting only reviled or suspicious looks in return is just about the worst possible situation to be in. But we’ll see how it plays out next week. Luckily for Arya, she has the best kind of armor: plot armor."

I haven't read the books, I don't read fan theories, and I rarely read episode reviews... but the whole scene seemed off to me (much like the entire sequence with the Hound).
Laguy34
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:28 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:...from Pajiba:

"Yeah. That’s not great.

I think it’s Jaqen in an Arya mask. I mean, yes, it could be the real Arya and she could have Sansa’d her way around Braavos, just learning nothing at all from the events of every day of her life, but it seems fishy to me.

I think that was Jaqen booking passage for Arya with Jaqen’s money, wearing Jaqen’s clothes.

Now, granted, this could just be my denial typing here, but it didn’t make sense to me that she’s just sauntering around Braavos in new duds and without Needle. Really?
I think Jaqen knew that he still owes Arya a life - she never made good on picking a new name - and that’s why he told The Waif not to make her suffer, because he knew it would be him. The Waif didn’t take that message to heart, judging by that polite knife twist.

Arya stumbling through the crowd, bleeding and helpless and getting only reviled or suspicious looks in return is just about the worst possible situation to be in. But we’ll see how it plays out next week. Luckily for Arya, she has the best kind of armor: plot armor."

I haven't read the books, I don't read fan theories, and I rarely read episode reviews... but the whole scene seemed off to me (much like the entire sequence with the Hound).

Yep. I think you're right.

It's odd she would suddenly take a relaxing stroll through town knowing what the people she's been training with are capable of.
Laguy34
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:29 pm

"Yeah. That’s not great.

It's odd she would suddenly take a relaxing stroll through town knowing what the people she's been training with are capable of.
mike123230
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Laguy34 wrote:

"Yeah. That’s not great.

My only beef with that theory is how panicked and paranoid she looks after getting out of the water. If it was really Jaqen, he'd know only the waif was after Arya. Also, I always thought the use of Jaqen's face was just to make Arya more comfortable...is it really officially confirmed to be the same person as the one she freed?
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:35 pm

I only thought the pacing of the scene was weird, I'd agree about the look on her face when she gets out of the water. Was that in this episode or preview for next week?

I also don't know if he can use her face as he only has faces from dead people, right?
trarex
Art Expert

Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:48 pm

That scene was filmed strangely
At first I thought it was a dream sequence
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak