Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
jdhq1185
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 26, 2016 7:30 pm

jools wrote:
jdhq1185 wrote:I just binged all the seasons over the past couple of months. Read the books years ago and I figured since I'm actually going to have to worry about spoilers on the internet I'd better catch up with the show.

Haven't read too much of this thread so apologies if this came up already, but this thought occurred to me after the last episode: Brienne's heading south again on her own. Time to introduce Lady Stoneheart to the tv universe?
:lol:
thankyou for introducing me to another name i would rather not have known :hanging:
there's a book thread on here too, lets try and keep the spoilers out of this thread eh

:oops: apologies

jools
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2016 7:37 pm

haha no worries - the thread title could do with a "no book spoilers" in the title -there's been quite a few things mentioned in here this season that have alluded to stuff in the books, so you're not the only one gettin an invite to my ahem, (red) wedding :P
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 26, 2016 7:45 pm

#TGT
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
jools
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2016 7:56 pm

what does tinygrannytits have to do with it blue :silly:
"Just because you have Illustrator doesn't mean you are one." - VonDada
http://www.gigposters.com/forums/poster ... oster.html
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2016 7:57 pm

I thought it was Transgender Thursday
ImageImage
NEWPORTS69
Art Connoisseur

Fri May 27, 2016 9:53 am

thought blu was just a serious TGT fan no?

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Sat May 28, 2016 2:51 am

How do they get their beards groomed so neatly?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
trarex
Art Expert

Sat May 28, 2016 3:21 am

Codeblue wrote:How do they get their beards groomed so neatly?
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/ ... york/n8661
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
fredo
Art God

Sat May 28, 2016 4:48 am

You worked on my back!
just a foil for me today, thanks
jjbehren
Flipper

Sat May 28, 2016 12:55 pm

glenn1 wrote:Logistics mean something on GOT now? People are always traveling across the continent in a blink of the eye.
Could you cite to some examples? I think they're pretty true to life when it comes to transportation timing. When people travel across the county I think you're supposed to assume that a period of time has elapsed during their journey.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Sat May 28, 2016 3:08 pm

Littlefinger has teleported a few times, and Yara took her 20 good men from Pyke to The Dreadfort round trip in no time.
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert

Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Coldhands was an unexpected surprise
Celsius
Flipper

Mon May 30, 2016 2:02 am

pjsteelerfan wrote:Coldhands was an unexpected surprise
If they knew he was to be back, I don't get why he wasn't introduced much earlier. :?
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
BB8
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 30, 2016 2:15 am

Celsius wrote:
If they knew he was to be back, I don't get why he wasn't introduced much earlier. :?
What need for him was there? None. He is back because he has to be.

ALSO. He is technically dead. He is a white - kind of. They're merging Benjen with a character called Coldhands and Coldhands being "dead," as Benjen is, could not enter the Greenseer tree area previously off limits to the night's king and white walkers.

I'm not sure why the children of the forest have such a hardon for Starks and saving them over others. Like, they bring back Benjen Stark for unknown reasons, someone who "dies" off screen and presumably not directly in front of and in sight of the children of the forest - but they throw one of their fireballs at poor Jorjen before it's even confirmed he's totally dead.
Celsius
Flipper

Mon May 30, 2016 2:39 am

BB8 wrote:
Celsius wrote:
What need for him was there? None. He is back because he has to be.

ALSO. He is technically dead. He is a white - kind of. They're merging Benjen with a character called Coldhands and Coldhands being "dead," as Benjen is, could not enter the Greenseer tree area previously off limits to the night's king and white walkers.

I'm not sure why the children of the forest have such a hardon for Starks and saving them over others. Like, they bring back Benjen Stark for unknown reasons, someone who "dies" off screen and presumably not directly in front of and in sight of the children of the forest - but they throw one of their fireballs at poor Jorjen before it's even confirmed he's totally dead.
Coldhands and Benjen isn't a merging for the show. They are the same characters in both the books and the show. Don't want to bring book talks in here, but having him in earlier seasons would've made sense. As it is now, he's just a character that appears out of nowhere in the nick of time.
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club