Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Superfro33
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:38 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:
noeldaddy wrote:
i didn't get the notion she was laughing at the hound..
You didn't get it then. :D
Nah...noeldaddy is right on. She would probably be a bit more concerned about not being reunited with family yet again than gettin' one over on the Hound. Her reaction was the equivalent of this:
lsmith55
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:38 pm

noeldaddy wrote:
Buckhammer wrote:
veltri wrote:[quote="duckyhoward
And Arya clearly wasn't to cut up about the news of her aunties passing. Or perhaps she is just going mad - and laughing at the fact that yet another member of her family has died :lol:

She may have been laughing because her kidnapper was no longer getting his reward.
agree 100% cause they showed the defeat in the Hound's face.
i didn't get the notion she was laughing at the hound.. more that she was laughing at her own dumb luck. every time she gets close, she's so far. it was almost like an "of course she's dead, why didn't i see that" laugh[/quote]

Just sucks that they are keeping Sansa's presence there so hush hush, because now you know that Arya won't see her sister (not that she was a big fan of her to begin with). Still, it would be somewhat uplifting to see some of the Stark's reunited... they're always so close, but it never quite happens.
Image Don't try it, you drymount.
apalma27
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 pm

PLUSH wrote:Right, you could feel it wasn't going to end it seemed it was going to end.
I was floored he rolled over with such energy. I expected that in a horror movie. I guess that's what made it so shocking and it worked.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:10 pm

apalma27 wrote:
PLUSH wrote:Right, you could feel it wasn't going to end it seemed it was going to end.
I was floored he rolled over with such energy. I expected that in a horror movie. I guess that's what made it so shocking and it worked.
Assuming he is most sincerely dead (not just mostly dead), how much does it suck to be cast on one of the biggest shows around and get killed after 2 appearances?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Ctg9095
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:19 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:
apalma27 wrote:
Assuming he is most sincerely dead (not just mostly dead), how much does it suck to be cast on one of the biggest shows around and get killed after 2 appearances?
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 pm

At this point, if you're cast into the show and somehow expect to make it more than a couple appearances before dying in a gruesome way, you're delusional.
That's what she said
FlapJack
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:48 pm

finneganm wrote:At this point, if you're cast into the show and somehow expect to make it more than a couple appearances before dying in a gruesome way, you're delusional.
Except we're going to need new some new faces to carry us through book 7 ... since the show is not even halfway through overall story and we're starting to run out of characters that were there from the beginning.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:58 pm

FlapJack wrote:
finneganm wrote:At this point, if you're cast into the show and somehow expect to make it more than a couple appearances before dying in a gruesome way, you're delusional.
Except we're going to need new some new faces to carry us through book 7 ... since the show is not even halfway through overall story and we're starting to run out of characters that were there from the beginning.
Who have we lost from the beginning? Three Starks, a Targaryen, and some Dothraki? The Starks weren't the story, they were there to let us learn the ropes. And the Targaryen and the Dothraki were the foundation for Dany's ascension. And there was Joffrey, of course, but he goes into the eggs -> omelet category :) I don't have time to check a wiki or anything, but are there any other multi-season or whole-season characters who have died?

And Tyrion's not dead yet. Here's hoping.

Edit: his line right before the fight was the funniest part of the whole series so far. Something like, the Paramour says that's the biggest man she's ever seen, and Oberyn says all men are the same lying on their backs, and Tyrion is like, "thanks the gods for that." I laughed out loud both times I watched the episode.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
trarex
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:12 pm

Bam
EB.PNG
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
finneganm
Art Freak

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:18 pm

Not going to bring up booky-spoilery crap, but if I remember correctly in the book, Tyrion gets hammered and the chapter ends with him vomiting after everything goes down. I think that would have filmed perfectly.
That's what she said
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:52 pm

Excellent point. They should bring all the dead characters back as white walkers.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
apalma27
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:21 pm

mistersmith wrote:
FlapJack wrote:
Who have we lost from the beginning? Three Starks, a Targaryen, and some Dothraki? The Starks weren't the story, they were there to let us learn the ropes. And the Targaryen and the Dothraki were the foundation for Dany's ascension. And there was Joffrey, of course, but he goes into the eggs -> omelet category :) I don't have time to check a wiki or anything, but are there any other multi-season or whole-season characters who have died?

And Tyrion's not dead yet. Here's hoping.

Edit: his line right before the fight was the funniest part of the whole series so far. Something like, the Paramour says that's the biggest man she's ever seen, and Oberyn says all men are the same lying on their backs, and Tyrion is like, "thanks the gods for that." I laughed out loud both times I watched the episode.

Lysa and Renly. And Littlefinger's red headed prostitute that Theon screamed for one last look!
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:09 pm

All pretty low level characters.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mrkyuss
Art God

Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm pretty sure some of you actually think this show is real.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
IWish
Art Expert

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Just finished ep 8. OMG.

Carry on...