Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon May 06, 2019 11:51 am

And had nobody every thought of taking a crossbow and making it bigger? In all the years of fighting dragons (or ships for that matter) and all of a sudden there is this unstoppable weapon? Someone is a damn good shot with those things as well, for never having been able to practice shooting down a flying dragon before.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
sixstringer
Art Expert

Mon May 06, 2019 11:53 am

hunterjax wrote:How many times is Euron going to ambush people with thousands of ships?
I suspect Sansa sold them out. It became especially clear after a second viewing.

my take anyways.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon May 06, 2019 11:57 am

sixstringer wrote:second viewing.
:hanging:
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
sixstringer
Art Expert

Mon May 06, 2019 11:59 am

Codeblue wrote:
sixstringer wrote:second viewing.
I know. Only to confirm my hunch...and only the Sansa stuff.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon May 06, 2019 12:02 pm

Kramerica wrote:And had nobody every thought of taking a crossbow and making it bigger? In all the years of fighting dragons (or ships for that matter) and all of a sudden there is this unstoppable weapon? Someone is a damn good shot with those things as well, for never having been able to practice shooting down a flying dragon before.
They're heat seeking. Qyburn is a genius. Duh.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon May 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Shoulda gone with the lung blackening horn from the books.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Thinker
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 06, 2019 12:43 pm

Lot of complaining, geez.

So what do we think Sana's "There is another" line mean?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon May 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Snow. Duh. So much for Thinker amirite.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Mon May 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Thinker wrote:Lot of complaining, geez.

When she was talking to Tyrion? I think she meant Jon would be a better ruler than Daenerys.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Mon May 06, 2019 12:47 pm

Thinker wrote:Lot of complaining, geez.

There's nothing to think about - she told Tyrion about Jon/Aegon's birth parents . . . that's how he knew and had a discussion with Varys about it.
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 06, 2019 3:39 pm

oh, sorry
iambillyg
Art Freak

Mon May 06, 2019 3:44 pm

No apologies necessary. Username checks out.
cmatthews11
Art Expert

Mon May 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Kramerica wrote:And had nobody every thought of taking a crossbow and making it bigger? In all the years of fighting dragons (or ships for that matter) and all of a sudden there is this unstoppable weapon? Someone is a damn good shot with those things as well, for never having been able to practice shooting down a flying dragon before.
When I saw it live last night, I thought I remembered a scene from last season where they talked about the arrows (are they made out of a specific metal)? I thought it was something Qyburn said to Cersei, but I'm likely just filling in the blanks with my own imagination.
Thinker
Art Connoisseur

Mon May 06, 2019 4:03 pm

cmatthews11 wrote:
When I saw it live last night, I thought I remembered a scene from last season where they talked about the arrows (are they made out of a specific metal)? I thought it was something Qyburn said to Cersei, but I'm likely just filling in the blanks with my own imagination.
I kind of also remember him commenting on the type of metal as though it was really dope metal but I don't think it was anything super special, like dragon-glass level special - just like, real good metal.
jjbehren
Flipper

Mon May 06, 2019 4:21 pm

hunterjax wrote:How many times is Euron going to ambush people with thousands of ships? And was Dany flying with her eyes closed? She couldn't see a fleet at Dragonstone from her vantage point a mile high?
So much of this kind of fudge in these final couple of seasons. Why wouldn't Cersei just unleash hell on daenerys at the gates? And how the drymount is everyone moving around Westeros so quickly? These journeys used to matter. They don't anymore. I really hate the way this show is ending. And Brianne sleeping with Jamie was stupid as fudge. Their relationship was not romantic at all and that just ruined what they had. There should never have need a sexual inkling in the least. Just like Arya. She should not be sexual either. Not because of her age, although that did bother me a little, but because of the role she plays in the story.

The battle in ep 3 was really fun, but the story is falling apart
ImageImageImageImageImage