Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:25 pm

Snow is Dragons Mums nephew.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
trarex
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:09 pm

haven wrote:Amidst the dragons and battle, forgot about Davos finding Shireen's toy in the fire pit.
Yeah and giving the red women some serious stink eye
Season finale is gonna some need some shocking main character death ...one of them will be taking a dirt nap
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
Brian2013
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:09 pm

You know.. the only thing that really bugs me.. is that during that battle Sansa did not seem to show much emotion watching Snow in danger. She basically is using him to get Winterfell back and besides the hug hug when they met, she has little regard for the danger she put him in. Kind of a bitch:P
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
Brian2013
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:12 pm

Also.. Where the drymount is Gendry, Baratheon's bastard that ran off. He technically would be heir to house Baratheon if he is still alive.
by Codeblue

But he LOVES the show Big Brother, and premixed margaritas in foil packs.
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:34 pm

Some points:
1. I don't think Sansa was deliberately withholding info to be a conniving conspiring bitch. I think she either was A. worried they wouldn't show and didn't want to give false hope, or B. afraid Jon would chastise her for making a deal with the devil behind his back. We've all been there
2. Sansa didn't show much emotion because while Sophie Turner is mad hot, she's a pretty terrible actress. Flame away but if she was ugly you'd see it too
3. Storylines I'm ready to be done with ---
a. The High Sparrow
b. Mereen
c. Dorne
d. Jaime in the middle of nowhere
ImageImage
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:54 pm

What a fantastic episode. So much to love.
So it goes...
bryndavies
Art Expert

Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:14 pm

noeldaddy wrote:Some points:
1. I don't think Sansa was deliberately withholding info to be a conniving conspiring bitch. I think she either was A. worried they wouldn't show and didn't want to give false hope, or B. afraid Jon would chastise her for making a deal with the devil behind his back. We've all been there
2. Sansa didn't show much emotion because while Sophie Turner is mad hot, she's a pretty terrible actress. Flame away but if she was ugly you'd see it too
a. The High Sparrow
b. Mereen
c. Dorne
Sansa is not "mad hot." Even up here in the tundra she's a 7 at best.
ImageT.K.C.
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:34 pm

^^wrong
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:07 am

63schoeffling wrote:
hunterjax wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:I thought it was a given that Carcetti was the most major player through the entire series. Smartest dude on the show and he will definitely end up getting whatever he wants... Which is probably the throne.
or a sword through the face eventually . . .
Fa sho. But I think it will most certainly get to the breaking point towards then end where he has a legit shot to get it. I couldn't say how it plays out but if I'm a betting man, he's the smartest dude in Westeros so I'm not betting against him.
absolutely (not counting Tyrion, but Littlefinger is more ruthless so he has the edge).
hunterjax
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:12 am

a. The High Sparrow
b. Mereen
c. Dorne
pretty much agree with all this 100% . . . think that 3a) will be finished in green fire this week.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:14 am

Moving to the tundra asap.
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:39 pm

hunterjax wrote:
a. The High Sparrow
b. Mereen
c. Dorne
pretty much agree with all this 100% . . . think that 3a) will be finished in green fire this week.
It just didn't make sense to me why Sansa didn't say something and bugged me the whole ep but I kinda agree.
I think there is a 50/50 embarrassment factor there in admitting to Jon that she asked Littlefinger for help and also wanting to keep some cards to herself (something def learned from Littlefinger) just in case. Maybe even a fear that the 'men' will just take the army she got and continue to not listen to her.
She was in a bad way buying for time but I'm certain if she just told Jon he would have given her that time.
For the record Jon also acted very dumb and was totally sucked in by Ramsey.

I think a few of these ^^^ will get wrapped up as the show starts to remove distractions from the end game battle, maybe even ending the whole King's Landing arc.
Anyone remember Dany's vision in season 2?
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:56 pm

pjsteelerfan wrote:
seppuku wrote:Passing the books might not be a great thing if it means we get a dumb ending.
Having read the books, I find it funny when people complain about passing the books. I wonder when WOW comes out, if stuff from this season basically happens similar in book 6, will it be OK then?
I'm not complaining about passing the books, more concerned. It shouldn't be forgotten that every outstanding moment that the show has ever had up to 'Hodor' (and even that was pre-planned) and made it into the show it is today was NOT written by the people writing the show now.
People who have read the books know very well that the show is more a 'best of' storytelling and therefore no surprise when newly created adventures like 'Jamie does Dorne' turn out to be rubbish (Hardhome being the big exception).
It will be very interesting to see that if this battle is even in the books how it is justified through the POV chapters of Jon and Sansa, maybe even Davos.
It is also a concern as George RR slowly starts to distance himself and contradict decisions being made on the show so I just hope the showrunners stay true and don't get ahead of themselves in the hunt for magazine covers and internet buzz.
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:05 pm

I can see where Jon was coming from. If my little brother was out there and I had a fast horse to get him the hell to safety, I'd run to him as well. Stupid move in the long run, but there's no way I could just stand by and watch my little brother die. Jon is so much like his father - reckless, impulsive, and willing to risk it all. It'll be his downfall but I like it.

Wildfire next episode is blowing the wad a bit. I think the Wights will make their way down to Kings Landing where Bran will "burn em all." Here's hoping the rumor Qyburn was referring to is something else entirely.

What I don't get is how outing Cersei will help the High Sparrow. Right now he's right where he wants to be, with a puppet king. Revealing Cersei banged her bro delegitimizes Tommen and he wouldn't be king anymore. How does that work to Sparrow's advantage? And who is next in line to be king? I'm guessing Qyburn's rumor is something about Sparrow's background that would delegitimize him.
ImageImage
jmagee87
Art Expert

Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:25 pm

noeldaddy wrote:Jon is so much like his father
You mean R?
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.