Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:33 pm

noeldaddy wrote:More like Melisaggers
Don't act like ya wouldn't still give er a go once that necklace goes back on.
Last edited by Codeblue on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:31 pm

jjbehren wrote:
Philpenn wrote: Other terrible editing:
- Where the hell did those hounds go when Brienne showed up?
This really pissed me off. Just lazy/sloppy.

Also, Danny was married to a Khal before; one who was slowly dying. And this is the first she's hearing about this Dothraki rule that the wives of dead Khals have to live in a temple for the rest of their lives? That's just lazy storytelling, too.
I honestly thought she had just forgot.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:34 pm

jjbehren wrote:
My wife immediately asked the same question. I've seen enough fudge on this show where I'm not gonna be sad if I miss out on seeing some dogs getting kebobbed.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:56 pm

Episode 6 season 4 covers how Brienne has a natural musk that repels all canines.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:04 am

jjbehren wrote:Also, Danny was married to a Khal before; one who was slowly dying. And this is the first she's hearing about this Dothraki rule that the wives of dead Khals have to live in a temple for the rest of their lives? That's just lazy storytelling, too.
How did that Khal not know who she was either? Pretty sure every Khal would have heard about one of their own marrying a dragon princess, aka the only platinum blonde girl in the entire Great Grass Sea.
jeter0204
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:31 pm

What SPF of suntan lotion do you think Danny uses. With that fare of skin she would be at a major risk of getting sun burned.
ImageImageImage
danieldanger wrote: "...IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN STOUT. WHY WASNT IT STOUT? MY GOD PEOPLE, WE COULD BE HOLDING STOUT POSTERS RIGHT NOW."
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:37 pm

jeter0204 wrote:What SPF of suntan lotion do you think Danny uses. With that fare of skin she would be at a major risk of getting sun burned.
Ah yes, but she is "unburnt"
BB8
Art Connoisseur

Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:51 pm

jjbehren wrote:

Also, Danny was married to a Khal before; one who was slowly dying. And this is the first she's hearing about this Dothraki rule that the wives of dead Khals have to live in a temple for the rest of their lives? That's just lazy storytelling, too.
What makes you think it is the first she is hearing of the rule? Because she is surprised to hear it brought up? Not same
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Codeblue wrote:
noeldaddy wrote:More like Melisaggers
Don't act like ya wouldn't still give er a go once that necklace goes back on.
I genuinely applaud that actress for looking the way she does at her age. She's like late 30's and still perky as a 19 year-old. Although, not gonna lie, while giving er a go I would probably have fun taking that necklace on and off real quick over and over to watch those floppers flop and retract. It'd be like watching a time-lapse of saggage
ImageImage
trarex
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:22 pm

Calise needs help finding her butt plug.
Never can get the hang of embedding
http://video.glamour.com/watch/glamour- ... -her-spanx
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:29 pm

She put on some weight this season. Must not be feeling self conscious anymore after signing the no nudity clause.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
IWish
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:02 pm

I read recently that the story for this season isn't going to follow the books. I'm completely spoiler free and I've no idea what will happen with Melisandre. Can't help but think that they'll find her dead and use the ruby from her necklace in some way to bring Jon back. Some sort of ancient magic - I liken it to the movie Dragonheart where he gave the boy half his heart to keep him alive.

Yay. I'm glad there weren't any Ramsay torture scenes - that made the ep a good watch for me. I hope his hounds tear into him one day...a fit ending for him - fk'g dog food.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:14 pm

Ozzy man's take on the premiere
So it goes...
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:27 pm

IWish wrote:I read recently that the story for this season isn't going to follow the books. I'm completely spoiler free and I've no idea what will happen with Melisandre. Can't help but think that they'll find her dead and use the ruby from her necklace in some way to bring Jon back. Some sort of ancient magic - I liken it to the movie Dragonheart where he gave the boy half his heart to keep him alive.

Yay. I'm glad there weren't any Ramsay torture scenes - that made the ep a good watch for me. I hope his hounds tear into him one day...a fit ending for him - fk'g dog food.
Show is essentially caught up to the books for all main characters storylines (except maybe Arya), so this season will be new to everyone.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:11 am

PrintNoob87 wrote:
IWish wrote:I read recently that the story for this season isn't going to follow the books. I'm completely spoiler free and I've no idea what will happen with Melisandre. Can't help but think that they'll find her dead and use the ruby from her necklace in some way to bring Jon back. Some sort of ancient magic - I liken it to the movie Dragonheart where he gave the boy half his heart to keep him alive.

Show is essentially caught up to the books for all main characters storylines (except maybe Arya), so this season will be new to everyone.
At this point I think George is waiting for the show to let him know how to end the last books.

And where he drymount is Hodor?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump