Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:32 pm

This show. :lol:
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:49 am

Dnovi wrote:He completed his oath to the watch with his death. He'll be free to do anything once he's resurrected. I won't be surprised if he becomes the king of the wildlings.
Interesting. Also remember at Hardhome the Wildlings mockingly (kind of) referred to him as 'King Crow'.
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:41 am

FB_IMG_1434451251931.jpg
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
FroDawg
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:37 am

Apologies if this was posted but very clever article:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/game-o ... 1711317572

"You want a good girl, but you need a bad pussy."

Not sure how I feel about that one. I guess I want it all. :lol:
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
Stingers
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:13 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wondered if Lena did Cercei's the walk of shame herself - nope body double.
You can clearly see the digitised face in the full body shots.
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:58 am

Stingers wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wondered if Lena did Cercei's the walk of shame herself - nope body double.
this was the scene they shot which was originally shut down by the city right? thought I remembered reading something over the past year where they wanted to shoot a nude scene but the city was all against it.
FroDawg
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:14 am

cotis wrote:
Stingers wrote:
this was the scene they shot which was originally shut down by the city right? thought I remembered reading something over the past year where they wanted to shoot a nude scene but the city was all against it.
The church was against it and said no scenes could be shot on "sacred" ground. Apparently the city originally agreed with that but relented and allowed them to film on the streets but not church property. ChaChing!
"If the thunder don't getcha then the lightnin' will."
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:43 pm

Recalling this quote by Thoros of Myr, I can't help but notice Melisandre has been similarly humbled. She no longer is so sure that her beliefs were valid, and realizes she was wrong about Stannis. One could see her having a similar moment with Jon Snow's "dead" body.

Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
wonkabars7
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:16 pm

'Twas the weakest season thus far, and by a long shot.

Ep. 8 was fantastic, the other ones were mostly meandering and aimless, not to mention a general steep decline in overall quality from writing and directing to post.

Hope next year is a major rebound.
fitz
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:36 pm

jjbehren wrote:Ahh. I had read an earlier post about those storylines being ahead, and I misread it to mean they are ahead in the books still, not the show.
they are - there is still a reasonable chunk of Arya's story that has been in the books but not in the show as yet.
wonkabars7 wrote:'Twas the weakest season thus far, and by a long shot.

Ep. 8 was fantastic, the other ones were mostly meandering and aimless, not to mention a general steep decline in overall quality from writing and directing to post.

doesn't seem likely - the further they get from the source material (and they are now at the fringes) the worse it is likely to get (just IMO) - the problem I have with it now is that nearly everyone I was invested in or supported is either dead, probably dead, or stuck in a dull storyline.
FlapJack
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:39 pm

wonkabars7 wrote:'Twas the weakest season thus far, and by a long shot.

this
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 pm

fitz wrote:the problem I have with it now is that nearly everyone I was invested in or supported is either dead, probably dead, or stuck in a dull storyline.
Exactly. All the good people are just dying. :hanging:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:11 pm

At least Ramsay is still alive.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:30 pm

actually is my favourite
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

Sucks that Sansa's candle was missed by like 5 seconds. But maybe it doesn't matter if she ends up escaping with Reek.

The reason for Aryas blindness.... "Faces are for no one. You are still someone. And to someone, the faces are as good as poison." She's still a bad ass regardless.

I wonder if Cersei will put more effort into seeking revenge on the Sparrows, or towards avenging her daughters murder in Dorne when she finds out. She still has a trial to face though.

What was the significance of Dany dropping the ring? Just so she's not identified as a queen? I forget if that ring was significant in prior episode?