Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:23 am

We don't know what the three eyed crow's intentions are. Would be strange considering who he is, but he may be against the dragons.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:18 am

Incredible episode on Sunday. Can't wait for the final 2 episodes (even though they will probably be a letdown).
natepachl
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 am

Shame on Westeros and the Wildlings for not cremating their dead.
I wouldn't deal with JakeStanley / eBay user fratdaddyjake
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:20 am

I don't think the last 2 episodes will be a letdown. There should hopefully be one scene in particular that I have been waiting for for a loooooong time. Hope it happens. I think it just might be the last scene of the season too.

OMG OMG OMG SPOILER!!!!
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:23 am

^^ Think I'm there with you. To the book thread!
MatchsMalone
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:43 am

Philpenn wrote:We don't know what the three eyed crow's intentions are. Would be strange considering who he is, but he may be against the dragons.
That's one of the more interesting things in the story to me, that we don't really know who the "good" or "bad" guys are.

Is the three eyed raven working with the whitewalkers? Is he working against them, or with them? What are the whitewalkers intentions? Why are they just now waking up after 8000 years? What if the whitewalkers are really the ones that were originally wronged, i.e. the men attacked them first? Maybe the land north of the wall is supposed to be their territory, and after seeing so many men "invading" their space, they finally were just like "drymount it, let's eradicate these ass holes." The show has revealed morethan the books, but yet we still know so little about them.

Martin has said repeatedly that he wanted to differentiate from something like the orcs in LOTR, where they are just mindlessly evil for no other reason or explanation. I expect there will be more to it than that in the case of the whitewalkers.
Because it's the print we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt it.

Let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet.
PLUSH
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:44 am

63schoeffling wrote:Spoiler alert: wait until you see the Black Walkers. They are way faster than the White Walkers.

And they can jump higher.
Timbrh2001
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:46 am

PLUSH wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Spoiler alert: wait until you see the Black Walkers. They are way faster than the White Walkers.

charter
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:42 am

Episode 9 is usually the big episode so since that already happened...I bet we see a major character die or do something completely awesome next episode.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:55 am

Timbrh2001 wrote:
PLUSH wrote:

You have no idea how bad I want a legit poster of this movie. It's up there with Enpire Records of my top wants.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Warbucks
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:52 pm

I fully expected Jon Snow to die in that fight. That's a testimate to how awesome this show is, ANYONE can die.

I did not know the Night's Kind can't use his powers beyond the wall. Is that something TV watchers know at this point or is that Book info?
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:03 pm

Warbucks wrote:I fully expected Jon Snow to die in that fight. That's a testimate to how awesome this show is, ANYONE can die.

I did not know the Night's Kind can't use his powers beyond the wall. Is that something TV watchers know at this point or is that Book info?
What do you mean? Didn't he just use his powers to bring those dudes back?
ImageImageImageImageImage
OtomoChaser
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:05 pm

He means the powers to raise and command wights exist only north of the wall. I think that's book stuff and undisclosed on the show.
Not sure why the power would be so limited in that way, but whatever....
Image VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ
BetterCallSaul
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:11 pm

Well, it took an entire day for there to be yet another book spoiler in here. :hanging:
TheThirdEye
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:16 pm

Philpenn wrote:...they can not use their powers beyond the Wall. So Ned's bones, wherever they are, are safe unless maybe the White Walkers get past the Wall.
OtomoChaser wrote:He means the powers to raise wights exist only north of the wall. I think that's book stuff and undisclosed on the show.
Meaning they lose their powers to raise the dead if they pass the wall, or they cannot raise the dead south of the wall while they are currently on the north side? If they lose their powers south of the wall then that comment about Ned's bones is a contradiction, and seems like a better chance for humans in any future wars. If they truly lose their power to raise wights, the White Walkers better build up their army as large as possible before passing the wall since they wouldn't be able to add more later. I was thinking it would be nearly impossible to defeat them if anyone they killed would end up joining their ranks.