Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
binky79
Art Expert

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:18 pm

chan011 wrote:Image
Before he raised the dead, for a second (when he was raising his arms) I thought he was going to freeze the water.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:19 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Best episode this season by far.

Questions, questions. I have questions

So, are all of the undead considered white walkers or just the blue ones? There appears to be a some sort of distinction.
How far does Mr Blue's power extend when he does his Kane (WWE) impression? just the immediate area?
if you kill the, for lack of a better word, zombies will Mr. Blue just bring em back up?
MAJOR drymounting SPOILER ALERT (NOT REALLY): On "Inside the Episode" they said the only way those dudes die is by burning the bodies.
PrintNoob87 wrote:Ram spends all his time hunting birds and skinning old ladies. He ain't about this north of the wall life.
Just you wait and see.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
mrkyuss
Art God

Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:23 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:Ram spends all his time hunting birds and skinning old ladies. He ain't about this north of the wall life.
I actually think he should take on Eddie the Night King straight up. SNOW too easy an opponent.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:36 pm

Final question it appears that some of the undead army are skeletons. Is there a statute of limitations on how long dead you are before mr blue can't raise you? Just wondering if a headless Ned walker is in our future.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
OtomoChaser
Art Expert

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Being headless would kinda impact on his usefulness in battle, and I don't see the Night King taking time out from being a scary-ass posterkiller to stitch that fudge back on. We won't be seeing Ned again - not an informed spoiler, just common sense. :)
Image VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ
smellmysocks73
Art Expert

Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:53 pm

binky79 wrote:
Before he raised the dead, for a second (when he was raising his arms) I thought he was going to freeze the water.
Thought the same thing.
srdzevon said, "Oh fudge!!! That's awesome! I hate you".
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:01 am

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Final question it appears that some of the undead army are skeletons. Is there a statute of limitations on how long dead you are before mr blue can't raise you? Just wondering if a headless Ned walker is in our future.
#bringbackjoffrey
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:27 am

smellmysocks73 wrote:
binky79 wrote:
Thought the same thing.
Same, I was worried he would freeze the water and they would all start running over it and attack the boats! :shock:
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:25 am

The blue dudes are White Walkers, the slightly different one with the ice crown seems to be the leader. The dead people/decomposing people/skeletons are Wights, how decomposed they are indicates how long they've been dead. Wights can only be killed by fire, White Walkers can only be killed by dragon glass or Valyrian steel. Not sure how close the White Walkers need to be to the dead to raise them, but they can not use their powers beyond the Wall. So Ned's bones, wherever they are, are safe unless maybe the White Walkers get past the Wall.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:25 am

Philpenn wrote:The blue dudes are White Walkers, the slightly different one with the ice crown seems to be the leader. The dead people/decomposing people/skeletons are Wights, how decomposed they are indicates how long they've been dead. Wights can only be killed by fire, White Walkers can only be killed by dragon glass or Valyrian steel. Not sure how close the White Walkers need to be to the dead to raise them, but they can not use their powers beyond the Wall. So Ned's bones, wherever they are, are safe unless maybe the White Walkers get past the Wall.
Nicely said. Thanks.

Waiting patiently for walkers to head south, get to the first graveyard and go all Michael Jackson Thriller on it. :lol:
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:41 am

Philpenn wrote:The blue dudes are White Walkers, the slightly different one with the ice crown seems to be the leader. The dead people/decomposing people/skeletons are Wights, how decomposed they are indicates how long they've been dead. Wights can only be killed by fire, White Walkers can only be killed by dragon glass or Valyrian steel. Not sure how close the White Walkers need to be to the dead to raise them, but they can not use their powers beyond the Wall. So Ned's bones, wherever they are, are safe unless maybe the White Walkers get past the Wall.
The skeletons that attacked Bran and Co. last season were Wights, then?
Philpenn
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:51 am

Yerp. Wish they would check in with Bran instead of ignoring him all season.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:07 am

Philpenn wrote:Yerp. Wish they would check in with Bran instead of ignoring him all season.
They said before the season he wouldn't make an appearance at all. I forgot where I heard it though.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:10 am

When I first heard no Bran/Rickon/Hodor/Meera/Osha it bummed me out. But with everything else going on I really haven't missed them, and I'm certain they will play a much larger part in next season. My appetite is whetted.

And it was very cool when Sansa found out her little bros are still alive. :clap:
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:12 am

earlgreytoast wrote:When I first heard no Bran/Rickon/Hodor/Meera/Osha it bummed me out. But with everything else going on I really haven't missed them, and I'm certain they will play a much larger part in next season. My appetite is whetted.

And it was very cool when Sansa found out her little bros are still alive. :clap:
Yeah I'm fine with taking a break on them. And I'll preface this with saying I've only read book one and don't know any spoilers, but I feel like Bran will use his animal control powers to take control of the dragon and hammer out the white walkers. Seems the logical move.... Doubt this was even in the books anyway since I imagine it would be the very end.