Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
jjbehren
Flipper

Tue May 12, 2015 3:59 pm

We know that Jorah lied about being touched by the dragonscale stone people, but what about Tyrion? Didn't he get dragged under by one? Clearly it touched him.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Tue May 12, 2015 4:00 pm

jjbehren wrote:We know that Jorah lied about being touched by the dragonscale stone people, but what about Tyrion? Didn't he get dragged under by one? Clearly it touched him.
Not his skin.
matowest
Art Expert

Tue May 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Easily the best part of this week's episode for me:
noeldaddy
Art Expert

Tue May 12, 2015 8:03 pm

mistersmith wrote:Miranda's got that deadly hip-bone all out there being pointy...
I wanted to bite that
ImageImage
mrkyuss
Art God

Tue May 12, 2015 8:53 pm

mistersmith wrote:How was the episode slow? Jon and Thormund (sp?) had their moment, and their new challenge...Ramsay and Reek danced for Sansa...a dude got eaten by a dragon...Tyrion saw a dragon, and recited poetry...Dany's getting freaking married...Jorah is gonna die...Stannis on his way to Winterfell with some massive foreshadowing that someone's in big trouble...Miranda's got that deadly hip-bone all out there being pointy...nobody lost a head but damn, a lot happened.
Can't wait till Ramsay goes ape fudge on the army.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
mistersmith
Art Freak

Tue May 12, 2015 11:34 pm

I expect Ramsay to run and hide. He's got such a typical bully/pussy vibe going.
noeldaddy wrote:
mistersmith wrote:Miranda's got that deadly hip-bone all out there being pointy...
I wanted to bite that
Oh: AGREED.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue May 12, 2015 11:38 pm

Most disturbing thing in the show so far. Bird needs to have a few meals with Ramsay's step mom.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
DidYouSeeMeEscaping
Art Connoisseur

Wed May 13, 2015 2:11 am

mistersmith wrote:Jorah is gonna die...
maybe it's just wishful thinking, but given Stannis' daughter had the greyscale and the maesters were able to cure her (albeit without getting rid of the scarring on her face), it's not too crazy too think Jorah could be cured
mrkyuss
Art God

Wed May 13, 2015 6:59 am

Codeblue wrote:Most disturbing thing in the show so far. Bird needs to have a few meals with Ramsay's step mom.
You love it.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
afrosteeziac
Art Expert

Wed May 13, 2015 7:12 am

Codeblue wrote:Most disturbing thing in the show so far. Bird needs to have a few meals with Ramsay's step mom.
ughh, agreed, no bueno. Looked like a white walker.
Philpenn
Art Expert

Wed May 13, 2015 7:25 am

matowest wrote:Easily the best part of this week's episode for me: Stannis/Davos/fewer
Agreed. Love how Davos just can't catch on even though he's had the same lesson before about his fingernails from Stannis.

They're really making Stannis into a more likeable character. Which probably doesn't bode well for him staying alive.
afrosteeziac
Art Expert

Wed May 13, 2015 7:32 am

Philpenn wrote:

They're really making Stannis into a more likeable character. Which probably doesn't bode well for him staying alive.
Sad but oh so true. GoT Rule 1) If you start liking a character, they will most likely die.
fitz
Art Expert

Wed May 13, 2015 8:07 am

Stannis does seem more likeable in the series than he seemed (to me) from the books where he appeared to be more officious and also more in thrall to the Red Woman (from memory its a couple of years now since I last read them).

Was really hoping for the next book to be out this year but its looking like 2016 :(
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Wed May 13, 2015 10:13 am

Philpenn wrote:
matowest wrote:Easily the best part of this week's episode for me: Stannis/Davos/fewer
Agreed. Love how Davos just can't catch on even though he's had the same lesson before about his fingernails from Stannis.

Said this exact same thing to my wife during this past episode. His talk with Shireen the week before gave my cynical and bitter heart the feels. It was interesting to see a similar, yet not so touching moment between Roose and Ramsay this week.
Thesource
Art Enthusiast

Wed May 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Stannis' army is going to Winterfell to take out the Boltons, but i dont think they'll die so easily.

Also my cousin thinks that Cersei is going to die this season which I doubt, but I can see Tommen and/or Margery dying before her.

A friend also pointed out something interesting Arya is in Bravos and Margery's dad is going there with Meryn Trant... Meryn Trant is on Arya's hit list.
Also Brienne is in Winterfell and Stannis is heading there...