Game of Thrones

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Huh?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
duckyhoward
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:58 pm

"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:49 pm

RadicalRich1138 wrote:yes i've watched all of it, i don't know how people worship this show and deadwood never got any props.
By what measure was Deadwood not respected, admired, praised, and almost worshiped in its time? Because it ended early? You know that wasn't because nobody liked it.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
RadicalRich1138
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:05 pm

BigmanJames wrote: i am he who does drugs for my inlaws
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:11 pm

MatchsMalone wrote:
Jesusmalverde wrote:
swabie2424 wrote:
Philpenn wrote:I don't get how/why Jon Snow didn't even flinch that both his little brother's wolves were right there next to him. Maybe stick around one more minute and find out?
I said this to my wife like 10 times last night.
Yeah.
I can't remember for sure, but I think in the books he might have indeed recognized them. Maybe someone more up on the books can correct me. In any case, remember that he thinks Bran and Rickon are dead, so even if he did recognize them, it'd be like "oh look, there are my dead brothers' former pets. They are now running wild now, bummer." I don't see how that would motivate him to look for them, or wonder if they were still alive somehow. Just my opinion though.
I think in the book as he is fighting Jon sees a flash of Summer out of the corner of his eye and at first thinks it is Ghost, he might even think to himself "How did Ghost get beyond the Wall?", can't recall. Pretty sure he does recognize him as Summer though before he has to split.
For those who didn't realize watching it first time around, Bran warged into Summer and was basically fighting with Jon.
That's why it cut to "Summer vision".

Poor GreyWind was a bit short changed, in the book he goes out fighting, tearing out Frey throats and taking names, like Dany's black dragon Drogon he is meant to be the biggest and most badass of the Direwolves, he's the Alpha. Was still sad when he died.
mistersmith
Art Freak

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

seppuku wrote:Poor GreyWind was a bit short changed, in the book he goes out fighting, tearing out Frey throats and taking names
They probably weren't in a hurry to show us an animal getting murdered. That'd piss off way too many viewers.
electrachrome, mostly kidding wrote:mr smith, EB's poet laureate.
Take this man at his word:
misterx wrote:Don't enter into discourse with me.
duckyhoward
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Game of Thrones: Red Wedding Reactions Compilation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juOpTM3tE
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.
dylansdad
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:53 pm

mistersmith wrote:
seppuku wrote:Poor GreyWind was a bit short changed, in the book he goes out fighting, tearing out Frey throats and taking names
They probably weren't in a hurry to show us an animal getting murdered. That'd piss off way too many viewers.
Stab the pregnant woman repeatedly in the belly, but please, don't hurt the CGI wolf!

:P
mike123230
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

dylansdad wrote:
mistersmith wrote:
Stab the pregnant woman repeatedly in the belly, but please, don't hurt the CGI wolf!

PLUSH
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

I just watched it. WOW!
neuikc
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:01 pm

My GF couldn't stop crying for ten minutes after it ended. I then told her there's only one more episode left in the season. She almost beat the fudge out of me when I started laughing - ;)
"There is a ledge somewhere set against a deadly precipice
which Spring’s nostalgic winds never reach."
chan011
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:08 pm

jon snow says "crows before hoes"
seppuku
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:13 pm

dylansdad wrote:
mistersmith wrote:

But that was my thinking, he was basically murdered in a pen. At least if he fights he goes out the warrior he is.
You don't need to show it, just have Arya let him out (someone does in the books because the Freys won't let him in the castle) he kills some Freys, some crossbow guys run up and fire and you hear a yelp off screen and maybe him starring at Arya like in the show. It was probably more of a budget thing and that wolves are difficult to film.
trarex
Art Expert

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:36 pm

Some how managed to stay in bubble .
Glad I did great shock value.
"Lay off Detroit, Them peoples is living in Mad Max times." Moe Szyslak
mrkyuss
Art God

Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 pm

chan011 wrote:jon snow says "crows before hoes"
I hate Snow.
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.