The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
DidYouSeeMeEscaping
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:02 pm

63schoeffling wrote:Jeet, the reason everyone bitches is because at one point this was the best show on television.
this show was never the best show on television. i enjoy it a good deal, and I suppose you could make the argument that it's subjective(though really you'd just be saying it's YOUR favorite), but this is most definitely not the best show on TV if your talking about the quality of dialogue, acting, story, cinematography, etc
whiskaz
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:15 pm

DidYouSeeMeEscaping wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Jeet, the reason everyone bitches is because at one point this was the best show on television.
this show was never the best show on television. i enjoy it a good deal, and I suppose you could make the argument that it's subjective(though really you'd just be saying it's YOUR favorite), but this is most definitely not the best show on TV if your talking about the quality of dialogue, acting, story, cinematography, etc
Agree. I watched Season 1 as it aired and by the end of that short run I was over it. Stayed away until Season 4 was half done. It was so popular that I decided to go back and give it another shot. It plays a lot better when binged, imo. A little easier to forgive its shortcomings/low points.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:16 pm

Fair enough. Let me rephrase.... At one point, this was a fudge load of people's favorite show. Either way, you get my point.
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:22 pm

This show suffer from binge watching habit. I watched season 1 to 3 in a week and it was great. A show with zombie, blood and gore and people dying.
Now that I watch it every sunday night I see all the details I didnt pay attention while binge watching it. I see all the boring episode as 2 week lost instead of just skipping to the next one and be more entertain.
Simple as that.

Same thing happen with Breaking bad. I binge watched season 1 to 3 in 2 weeks. Was pretty awesome! I can't imagine how boring must have been watching season 1, one episode at the time.
No wonder it became more popular after a couple of season were out. I think alot of tv show suffer from that unfortunatly. We have became a bunch of whiny drymounters.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:25 pm

IronBott wrote:Same thing happen with Breaking bad. I can't imagine how boring must have been watching season 1, one episode at the time.
Not boring in the least.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:39 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
IronBott wrote:Same thing happen with Breaking bad. I can't imagine how boring must have been watching season 1, one episode at the time.
Not boring in the least.
Yeah, that was one of the few shows that progressively got better each season.
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:57 pm

PrintNoob87 wrote:
Not boring in the least.
But you get the point, no?

Filler episodes or bad episodes don't seem as bad when you're binge watching a season compared to waiting and looking forward to a new episode every week.
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:14 pm

Oh I get the point in reference to Walking Dead. Like blue said, a Walking Dead season has become a decent premier, a decent finale, and a bunch of filler episodes in the middle. But comparing WD filler episodes to BB filler episodes is an atrocity.
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 pm

BB has no bad episodes.
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
farva2
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:51 pm

BB has no bad episodes.
mistersmith wrote: (an unlicensed Bad Boys 2 poster is probably the least essential use I can think of for a piece of paper. At least if you wipe your ass with some paper you will have cleaned up a mess).
IronBott
Art Connoisseur

Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:51 pm

Ok my point wasnt about BB in term of quality but was more about binge watching the show. Let say like Dexter last seasons instead. Anyway its a zombie killing show and lets give them credit for the number of zombies there is this year and the quality of make up of the burnt and the sewer zombies.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:08 am

IronBott wrote:Ok my point wasnt about BB in term of quality but was more about binge watching the show. Let say like Dexter last seasons instead. Anyway its a zombie killing show and lets give them credit for the number of zombies there is this year and the quality of make up of the burnt and the sewer zombies.
Damn that last season of Dexter was bad. If I wasn't watching it binge style I never would have watched more than the first couple episodes.
apalma27
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:40 pm

jeter0204 wrote:Is this the place to come and bitch just to hear ourselves bitch? There's 5 of you that all you do is come in each week and fudge on the show and talk about how unbelievable it is and how stupid the show has become. QUIT drymounting WATCHING IT THEN YOU TITTY BABIES.
You counted?
gorkie
Art Freak

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Just because.
image.jpeg
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram
canuck
Art Freak

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Nothing wrong with titties.