The Walking Dead on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Warbucks
Art Connoisseur

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:03 pm

lol, yeah for real

And the fence I'm talking about to the right has no barbed wire....

Like... Sometimes I feel like the writers forget their own stakes. Sure, there is barbed wire, fine, but IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, you would drymounting climb it.

That jump to the other fence, also something that can be done if your life depends on it.

When it comes down to it, it's just cheap writing.
schmoff
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:05 pm

he also has a flair gun with him that we was going to start the fire with, that can create the diversion to send walkers in another direction as he crawls out from under dumpster
pittidesart
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:17 pm

or the fence right there with the trees. hit and climb down the trees, dont remember if there were walkers over there.
Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:19 pm

schmoff wrote:he also has a flair gun with him that we was going to start the fire with, that can create the diversion to send walkers in another direction as he crawls out from under dumpster
"Flair guns!" YEAH!
Sorry , Schmoff, not mocking you. I just couldn't resist and this made me laugh out loud - in my quiet office- with people looking over at me like I'm nuts and am supposed to be working on other things- LOUD.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:26 pm

you drymount with the herd, you get the horns...
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:08 pm

The fact that there's even a debate as to how he could've survived this situation is ludicrous. Frankly, they're going to have to come up with something really solid and convincing to make people buy in to this, assuming he isn't actually dead. As others have said, this will be a make-or-break moment for this series. There will be WD before the Glenn thing and after the Glenn thing.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:25 pm

Guys. He's probably alive.
That's what she said
matowest
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:26 pm

finneganm wrote:Guys. He's probably alive.
I honestly have no doubt at this point. I just think it's stupid and gimmicky and I don't much care for it at all :P
shoeless
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:32 pm

I don't really see the issue with Glenn escaping by having Nick fall on him and sliding under the dumpster. More ridiculous fudge has happened in past seasons. I don't see that as being completely unfathomable.
fnord wrote:If you like something, for the love of dog don't share it with EB.
afrosteeziac
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:36 pm

matowest wrote:The fact that there's even a debate as to how he could've survived this situation is ludicrous. Frankly, they're going to have to come up with something really solid and convincing to make people buy in to this, assuming he isn't actually dead. As others have said, this will be a make-or-break moment for this series. There will be WD before the Glenn thing and after the Glenn thing.
lol B.G. and A.G.? I agree though, he's most likely alive, I just feel it could have been handled differently. Maybe the whole reason for the serious tone and music was the writers trying to remind us, "hey, anyone can die at any point in this show. forget what you heard or what you have read." Even Rick's scene in the camper had me surprisingly on edge.

when I think about it, I've gone almost whole seasons without thinking a handful of these characters were in any real peril. And I think that's what they are trying to change. And that's why, as much as I hate it, I think Glenn should be dead. If you are trying to make a statement, make it. Don't take it back an episode or two later.
finneganm
Art Freak

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:43 pm

What would be a fantastic turn of events (but would never happen), is that Glenn escapes under the dumpster and the entire next episode there is no mention of him whatsoever. Then, on the following episode,the entire episode is devoted to Rick and Co. Trying to rescue him, only to have him savagely eaten at the very end of that episode. Like face eating lay obvious that he's really dead.

While Maggie watches.
That's what she said
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:45 pm

Glen got burnt by that kid bailing on them in the solar panel warehouse then again a 2nd time when the kid tried to shoot him. Now we're suppose to believe Glen would be screaming and crying seeing that kid get ripped to pieces?

That's even more impossible to believe than Glen making it out of that alive imo.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 pm

matowest wrote:
finneganm wrote:Guys. He's probably alive.
I honestly have no doubt at this point. I just think it's stupid and gimmicky and I don't much care for it at all :P
Sort of the show in a nutshell, no? And yet... can't throw in the towel. Maybe when season 10 rolls around and they're still recycling the same ideas over and over... maybe then :pint:
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:18 am

earlgreytoast wrote:I rewatched the scene a couple times. I don't think Glen is dead.
Duh.

P.S. The biggest problem with this season is the lack of Rosario scenes.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
ryefish75
EB Team Emeritus

Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:31 am