Totally agree. The lead female actress was pregnant, so they decided to keep her more hidden and have less air time, I guess.
ah, i see. wow, they have really chosen the worst possible way to deal with that scriptwise.
can't believe i forgot Dexter... love that one too. watched like 3 episodes last night in a row.
yeah, dexter is great, but they already stretched some aspects way too much. they need a great fresh idea for this season or it is gonna lose it's charm. the usual "dexter is getting close to getting caught, but somehow gets saved by a lucky kill or some other kind of lucky accident" thing is getting pretty old.
as for some other named shows:
- Rescue Me - i used to love it, but they finally lost me last mid-season after already letting a lot of fudge slide, but they have reached mid-day-soup niveau. drama, drama, drama, ridiculousness, drama. can't take it anymore. yawn.
- enrourage - does anybody even still watch this? sum up for every episode: bunch of douchebags and the protagonist's douche manager behave like 6 year olds in public. douchebag main protagonists drymounts women. end of episode. hm, that's about it.
- Loved Nurse Jackie - terrible
- united states of terra - terrible
- Pushing Daisies - they cancelled it?? fudge. i should have seen that coming. it was just too good.