Preacher on AMC

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:29 am

DaleCooper wrote:Thought Episode 6 was the best yet. The start and end were especially stellar.
I agree. Motel room scene was great. :pint:
So it goes...
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 am

dskdaniel wrote:Maybe Eugene was near where Tracy was riding her horse when he shot himself, and it caused the horse to freak out?
Why did I think she was kicked by a horse? Well, I guess we know now what happened to Tracy.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:32 am

:lol: :lol:
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 am

Yeah, totally different Arseface origin story. All in all the show is way different, but i like it. Definitely has the same kind of humor.
So it goes...
punch
Art Expert

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm not a big fan of the revised Eugene backstory. Doesn't seem to jive with how soft spoken and timid he's been all season.. now we're supposed to believe he attempted a murder suicide? Doesn't work for me.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:38 pm

punch wrote:I'm not a big fan of the revised Eugene backstory. Doesn't seem to jive with how soft spoken and timid he's been all season.. now we're supposed to believe he attempted a murder suicide? Doesn't work for me.
Same, the original backstory just seemed to fit.
greenhorn1
Art Expert

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:51 pm

I'm Also not buying the Cassidy Jesse relationship (even before recent events). Although as much as I hate this tulip I do think they've done a nice job setting up Cassidy's infatuation with her.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ISO Horkey Stacy Lowery Paleo Deck. $$$$$$$ (or trade)
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:55 pm

greenhorn1 wrote:I'm Also not buying the Cassidy Jesse relationship (even before recent events). Although as much as I hate this tulip I do think they've done a nice job setting up Cassidy's infatuation with her.
The Comic sets it up a lot better (Though it has the time to do so) and the situation is much less endearing lets just say.
mfaith
EB Team Emeritus

Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:51 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
greenhorn1 wrote:I'm Also not buying the Cassidy Jesse relationship (even before recent events). Although as much as I hate this tulip I do think they've done a nice job setting up Cassidy's infatuation with her.
The Comic sets it up a lot better (Though it has the time to do so) and the situation is much less endearing lets just say.
And from what i recall a lot later in the series, right? Meatman's introduced a lot later in the story too.
So it goes...
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:58 pm

mfaith wrote:
FrankBooth wrote:
And from what i recall a lot later in the series, right? Meatman's introduced a lot later in the story too.
Yep, Cass & Jesse were palling around a bit all across the country before any of that fuss.

Meatman saga was well into the series.
Solar
Art Connoisseur

Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:45 pm

FrankBooth wrote:
mfaith wrote:
FrankBooth wrote:
Yep, Cass & Jesse were palling around a bit all across the country before any of that fuss.

Meatman saga was well into the series.
It was also more of a series detour about 3/4 of the way through. Certainly not an important part of the beginning of the story.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Food court! Food Court! Food Court!
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:35 am

Seems like a lot of time wasted in this episode letting us know what was already fairly obvious about where the Saint of Killers is.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:28 pm

Interesting choice in bus stop location

And just noticed the blanket they used to wrap that body in is the same one we have on our bed. haha
ImageImage #trollcru
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
dskdaniel
Art Expert

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:12 pm

jmagee87 wrote:Interesting choice in bus stop location
Surprised Saint of Killers wasn't at a Cinnabon.