The Official Horror Movie Thread

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
littleredcap
Art Connoisseur

Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:06 pm

I watched The Lazarus Effect out of boredom the other day. I like Olivia Wilde, so it was basically I just watched it because she was in it. Man, was it terrible.
fanboy
Art Expert

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:42 am

I watched my newly received VHS of Don't Open Till Christmas the other night. Not sure what I thought, other than the killing of Santas it didn't feel very Christmas-like. I prefer Silent Night Deadly Night if we're going to have an emotionally scarred person killing on Christmas.
ironjaiden wrote:I'm a whore so I'll draw whatever you want for a warm meal and a dirty hand job. Every artist is different.
fanboy
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:28 am

We watched Rare Exports last night. Wow, I really wish I had put that in sooner. Really good movie with a great ending.
ironjaiden wrote:I'm a whore so I'll draw whatever you want for a warm meal and a dirty hand job. Every artist is different.
pittidesart
Art Expert

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:31 am

fanboy wrote:We watched Rare Exports last night. Wow, I really wish I had put that in sooner. Really good movie with a great ending.
Really great film. Going to watch it tonight in my christmas marathon, going to see Krampus this afternoon then when I get home: Silent Night Deadly Night, Rare Exports, Gremlins and ending with the first screening of A Christmas Story. Gotta time it up with TBS
Official website: http://www.pittidesart.com
finneganm wrote:You going to start making rugs?
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:50 pm

Watched 2 movies today at work:

-Blood Glacier - pretty hood movie. Subtitled, but it was definitely better than the B-movieness the name suggests.

-Dead Snow: Red vs Dead - the first one was drymountin great, as we all know. But this second one was fun as hell! Not subtitled like the first one, so that was nice (not that i have a problem with subtitles). It was badass, funny, and intense. Highly, highly recommend if you haven't seen it already!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
fanboy
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:54 pm

We watched The Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse last night. I really liked it! Fun movie with some really good effects. It's on the goofy spectrum, but still enjoyable.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:59 pm

fanboy wrote:We watched The Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse last night. I really liked it! Fun movie with some really good effects. It's on the goofy spectrum, but still enjoyable.
Then Dead Snow: Red vs Dead is for you lol.

Haven't seen Scouts yet.
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
fanboy
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Oh yes, Dead Snow 2 is awesome! Dare I say better than the original? :shock: Maybe. That battle in the end was so much fun.
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:29 pm

I think i have to agree with you on that one.
inkedup
Art Expert

Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:33 pm

I liked it better than original just because I didn't have to read subtitles. Seriously though it is an awesome video.
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert

Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Anyone see The Forest yet? Any good?
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...
bmd1191
Art Expert

Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:34 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:Anyone see The Forest yet? Any good?
Also curious about this. Looks like it could be half decent, might catch it this weekend if I have time.
FrankBooth
Art Expert

Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:14 am

Phantasm star Angus Scrimm dies at 89

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/10/an ... y-phantasm
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:02 am

FrankBooth wrote:Image

Phantasm star Angus Scrimm dies at 89

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/10/an ... y-phantasm
drymount :cry:

Boy!!!!!!!!

Phantasm is one of the first horror flicks I can remember watching as a kid and still watch it at least once a year now. RIP Angus.

Also watched last shift tonight. Kept passing it up because of the shitty skin on Netflix. Surprisingly not dogshit. Enjoyed it quite a bit but also had zero expectations.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
Boognish23
Art Connoisseur

Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:09 pm

New trailer for 'The Witch'