The Official Horror Movie Thread

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
bmd1191
Art Expert

Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:09 am

Watched The Gallows last night, or at least attempted. I usually go in with an open mind but I thought It was just horrendous. I couldn't stand how bad the lead actor was, I just was hoping he would die early. Anyway I only made it halfway through and I had to turn it off, I just couldn't watch anymore.

Anyone going to see The Visit this weekend? It's been getting pretty good reviews for a Shyamalan movie.
Moran
Art Connoisseur

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:00 pm

jlabbate wrote:speaking of werewolfs...saw wolfcop on Tuesday..the one thing I like about it..it was only 75 minutes long :roll:
I couldn't make it through it...I thought I'd like it and hoped it'd be campy fun like FDR American Badass
UrsusMorris
Art Expert

Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:04 pm

Moran wrote:
jlabbate wrote:speaking of werewolfs...saw wolfcop on Tuesday..the one thing I like about it..it was only 75 minutes long :roll:
I couldn't make it through it...I thought I'd like it and hoped it'd be campy fun like FDR American Badass
I thought it kicked drymountin ass!
mattkardish wrote:the polar bear would take the great white to the corner of jabroni drive and know your role boulevard and rock bottom his ass onto that stop sign and finish him off with the people's elbow. clearly y'all can't smell what the polar bear is cookin.
Cragars
Art Expert

Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:28 am

Infini was pretty good.
DaleCooper
Art Expert

Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:40 am

Really loved The Visit. So much fun.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:16 am

haven't heard of "February", but apparently it's really good
http://bloody-disgusting.com/reviews/33 ... sterpiece/
fanboy
Art Expert

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:17 am

Not necessarily horror related, but sort of ... You must see Turbo Kid! drymounting amazing movie and so much fun. I was lucky enough to see it last weekend while in Indy for HorrorHound Weekend. Things got a little too busy and I missed Tales of Halloween but that will be remedied sooner than later.

And if you're a Nightmare on Elm Street fan, you need to see Nathan Thomas Milliner's love letter to the series, Confession of Fred Krueger. It premiered at HorrorHound on Friday and we were there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKJh5e2aVbs
ironjaiden wrote:I'm a whore so I'll draw whatever you want for a warm meal and a dirty hand job. Every artist is different.
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:20 am

fanboy wrote:Not necessarily horror related, but sort of ... You must see Turbo Kid! drymounting amazing movie and so much fun. I was lucky enough to see it last weekend while in Indy for HorrorHound Weekend. Things got a little too busy and I missed Tales of Halloween but that will be remedied sooner than later.

And if you're a Nightmare on Elm Street fan, you need to see Nathan Thomas Milliner's love letter to the series, Confession of Fred Krueger. It premiered at HorrorHound on Friday and we were there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKJh5e2aVbs
Yeah! Turbo Kid is on Amazon Prime for free if anyone has that.
whiskaz
Art Expert

Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:13 pm

I was kind of bored by Turbo Kid. It was just very... meandering at times. I enjoyed the throwback style and all but... it wasn't what I would call exciting. Still worth a watch, as my opinion is probably an unpopular one :)
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert

Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:15 pm

whiskaz wrote:I was kind of bored by Turbo Kid. It was just very... meandering at times. I enjoyed the throwback style and all but... it wasn't what I would call exciting. Still worth a watch, as my opinion is probably an unpopular one :)
I value your words! Once you brought up Kristy a long time ago I've been watchful of recommendations you've made.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:07 pm

NSFW
bryndavies
Art Expert

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:04 pm

jlabbate wrote:NSFW

Hmmm. Reminds me a temple of doom on steroids.
ImageT.K.C.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:07 pm

whiskaz wrote:I was kind of bored by Turbo Kid. It was just very... meandering at times. I enjoyed the throwback style and all but... it wasn't what I would call exciting. Still worth a watch, as my opinion is probably an unpopular one :)
Anytime a movie is liked, count on J to come in here and fudge all over it. If it's a film made in Lithuania with a budget of $7 and has only been seen by 7 people, he will call it the GOAT......until it becomes mainstream. #horrorhipster
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:29 am

About to watch insidious 3. I'm not expecting much
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
bmd1191
Art Expert

Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:31 pm

The Visit was awesome.