My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:11 pm

The rumors are true. He's back, well, at least in a non-wrestling, commentary show type.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:44 pm

As usual, NXT wins the weekend in terms of TakeOver vs PPV.

And why did they give Nakamura a new (unnecessary) and ugly new IC title? A way to distance themselves even further from Cody since he was the one who pushed for the retro title to be brought back?
beetlejuice
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:07 am

That was the best looking belt they had IMO.
Go ahead, make my millennium.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:49 pm

Anybody else tired of the Rusev/Lana/Bobby Lashley storyline yet? Man that's painful for me to watch but for some reason, the "YouTube numbers" seem to be good so Vince keeps pushing it.

Also, anyone else also tired of the 24/7 title yet? It's run it's course. Never seen so many title changes with just a stupid, simple roll-up. Get creative guys! One of the things I loved about the old Hardcore title was not only the unpredictability of where a title change took place, but also the fights themselves (not just continuous roll-ups).

Also, heard John Morrison signed with WWE. Hasn't been in WWE since 2011 and I'm kinda meh on his signing. He'll more than likely be buried in the midcard somewhere or just jobbing to the next generation of stars they're trying to push (unless they start him off at NXT)?
chaeldub
Art Connoisseur

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:13 pm

Reported today: Samoa Joe is going to stay on commentary as Dio Madden is going to restart his in-ring career