My guilty pleasure - WWE

Film flames, episode episodes. Post lifetime is 1 year.
chaeldub
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:15 pm

From TMZ. I wonder if this will change the tag match at Elimination Chamber?

WWE Superstar Jimmy Uso -- half of the popular Usos tag team -- was arrested after a drunken dispute with cops in Detroit ... TMZ Sports has learned.

The 33-year-old -- who's the son of WWE HOF'er Rikishi -- and his wife, fellow WWE Superstar Naomi, were pulled over near downtown Detroit ... after cops say Naomi was driving the wrong direction on a one-way street.

According to our police sources, cops say their 2018 Dodge Journey reeked of booze ... so they ordered Naomi out of the car.

We're told while Naomi talked to cops, Jimmy got out of the car -- despite commands from police -- and took off his shirt and jacket and squared up like he wanted to fight.

We're told the officer took out his taser 'cause he was scared for his safety.

Jimmy ultimately settled down and complied with their commands ... then he was handcuffed, and arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction.

He was taken to jail ... and later posted bond.

Uso was not in Detroit for a WWE event.
cotis
Art Expert

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:50 pm

WWE wrote:Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions.
aka not my problem. i'm sure match will go on as planned, just like when his brother had a run in with the law a few months back.
Irishman12
Art Expert

Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:10 pm

Dang. I didn't expect them to win the titles on Sunday against Shane/The Miz as they're still trying to milk that cow but I think this solidifies it.

Also heard Sasha's injured and might have to miss the Chamber. Anyone else hear that?
Irishman12
Art Expert

Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:14 pm

Hideo Itami and Tye Dillinger both asked for and were granted their releases from WWE. TJP was released as well, although he didn't ask for his. I stopped waching 205 Live over a year ago. Itami I felt bad for because they kept trying to push him in NXT but then he'd get put on the shelf for months on end. Tye unfortunately, once he was brought up to the main roster, they never found anything for the guy. I wish them luck and hopefully will see them down the line.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:24 am

I am thinking they are heading for a shield reunion, so the whole Ambrose leaving a work?
Also, Rhonda really needs to slow down when she is angry. Her voice goes up so high it sounds like a little girl.
Also, it is nice of WWE to provide Finn Balor some opponents he can dominate like gets dominated by the big guys
Also, I think I saw David Arquette in the crowd.
Also, the only thing I was thinking when the big guys are putting a beat down on Ambrose was “blood in, blood out’’
Also, I was kinda bummed they worked Flairs birthday into it. I really want to see how raw all the old guys would get on camera
Also, I was really hoping Rollins and Reighns would get halfway up the ramp, turn around and go get Dean for the shield reunion
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:25 am

Was just watching RAW from Monday. Love the little tap on the ass Travis Brown gives Rhonda as he is leading her through the crown.

Also, if those 2 have a child will it be the second coming of Chuck Norris?
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:32 pm

Wow WrestleMania is shaping up to be a crappy card. Only match I'm looking forward to is Ronda/Becky/Charlotte (which should close the show). Other than that, I could sit through HHH/Batista, Samoa Joe/Rey Mysterio and maybe the Shane/Miz match because you know Shane's gonna do something crazy. But Kurt Angle having his final match against Baron Corbin? Brock/Seth? AJ/Orton? And let's see how deep they can bury anyone of Asuka, Nakamura, KO or Balor. Geez I can probably sleep through half the PPV and not miss much, which is extremely sad being that this is WrestleMania.
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:50 pm

I mean looking at the possible card... there is a LOT of matches and a LOT of talent. Brock/Seth will be good, AJ/Orton have great chemistry, Shane will jump off the Empire State Building or something. I see Owens winning Andre Battle Royal.

Universal Title Match: Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar
WWE Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan
RAW Womens Title Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey
SD Womens Title Match: Asuka vs. Mandy/Naomi/Sonya
IC Title Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Finn vs. Lio
US Title Match: Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio
Womens Tag Title Match: Sasha/Bayley v. Tamina/Nia v. Beth/Natalya
Raw Tag Title Match: The Revival vs. Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. TBA
SD Tag Title Match: The Hardy Boyz vs. The Bar vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev vs. The Usos vs. TBA
205 Title Match: Tony Nese vs. Buddy Murphy
Triple H vs. Batista
Kurt Angle vs. Corbin
The Miz vs. Shane McMahon
AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal
Irishman12
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:51 pm

cotis wrote:I mean looking at the possible card... there is a LOT of matches and a LOT of talent. Brock/Seth will be good, AJ/Orton have great chemistry, Shane will jump off the Empire State Building or something. I see Owens winning Andre Battle Royal.

Universal Title Match: Seth Rollins vs. Brock Lesnar
WWE Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Daniel Bryan
RAW Womens Title Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs. Ronda Rousey
SD Womens Title Match: Asuka vs. Mandy/Naomi/Sonya
IC Title Match: Bobby Lashley vs. Finn vs. Lio
US Title Match: Samoa Joe vs. Rey Mysterio
Womens Tag Title Match: Sasha/Bayley v. Tamina/Nia v. Beth/Natalya
Raw Tag Title Match: The Revival vs. Ricochet and Aleister Black vs. TBA
SD Tag Title Match: The Hardy Boyz vs. The Bar vs. Shinsuke Nakamura and Rusev vs. The Usos vs. TBA
205 Title Match: Tony Nese vs. Buddy Murphy
Triple H vs. Batista
Kurt Angle vs. Corbin
The Miz vs. Shane McMahon
AJ Styles vs. Randy Orton
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal
Yup, pretty underwhelming IMO. Actually looking forward to NXT more and I don't even know the card for that yet (I haven't read the spoilers). Waiting how it shakes out tonight and the weeks leading up to it. I know they've gotta do something with the title since Ciampa had neck surgery. I've heard rumors of a fatal 4 way (or maybe that was for the Women's title).
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Balor goes demon at WM?
cotis
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:57 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Balor goes demon at WM?
yep, that's my guess.

all I know is my 4 hours at NXT on Friday > my 8 hours in my seat at Mania.
cotis
Art Expert

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:45 pm

Irishman12
Art Expert

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:07 pm

It's about time they made it official but no shocker here. Glad the women are finally getting their due and closing at WrestleMania.
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:06 am

That was some vintage attitude era hijinx with de women. Should have had them in bra and panties.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:11 am

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.